Anyone wanna help collaborate on the ULTIMATE LOOKSMAXXING SPREADSHEET

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
im in the process of making a spreadsheet (very in detail) about products, suppps, etc. on looksmaxxing and wanna gather more info from other experienced looksmaxxers and then ill post it for everyone to use, comment on this thread if u wanna help ill pm u and give u suggesting/commenting access.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Av0nr, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
im in the process of making a spreadsheet (very in detail) about products, suppps, etc. on looksmaxxing and wanna gather more info from other experienced looksmaxxers and then ill post it for everyone to use, comment on this thread if u wanna help ill pm u and give u suggesting/commenting access.
i’m down, i have pretty much 0 free time tho so i won’t be able to add much

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
Sure I can help as well

i already have done it, i havent posed it yet though

but its whitepill techniques only i dont go in detail into softmaxxing shit

i already have done it, i havent posed it yet though

but its whitepill techniques only i dont go in detail into softmaxxing shit
yeah bro check dms

Yeah I could help, might not have lots of free time everyday tho

Yeah I'm down. I have some good info on eye area

no you won't you jew faggot. you'll put it behind a pay wall just like that syrian nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
no you won't you jew faggot. you'll put it behind a pay wall just like that syrian nigger.
nah i wont and talking like this on a forum makes me want to do it more just so i can post success posts making 500k paying and spam tagging u in it