Anyone wear Vans with insoles? (manlets gtfih)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
D3HY28-HERO

I need to fit in 1-1.5cm of insole, does that shit fit in without having my feet slip out or walk uncomfortably?

most of the insole would only be at the back of the shoe so it descends toward the front

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
maybe with the sk8 hi? those are too flat I think

i don't measure height with shoes lol, i've never used it for height it's just a thing for comfort, legs tend to hurt after walking for a while.
I have flat feet also. I never wear insoles. How much of a life changer was it for you? Would you recommend it to me?

I have flat feet also. I never wear insoles. How much of a life changer was it for you? Would you recommend it to me?
if u go out a ton and walk a ton FUCK YES.

it's really comfortable and prolongs the period before u feel pain from (too much walking).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Those are probably too short for height insoles youd might need the high top ones, but if its only 1cm you could get away with it im sure.

if u go out a ton and walk a ton FUCK YES.

it's really comfortable and prolongs the period before u feel pain from (too much walking).
yes, it really hurts after a while ngl. Thanks for the tip buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Those are probably too short for height insoles youd might need the high top ones, but if its only 1cm you could get away with it im sure.
that's the question I don't want to spend 70 bucks on shoes that I'm not gonna wear, it would be closer to 1.5cm probably

• +1
that's the question I don't want to spend 70 bucks on shoes that I'm not gonna wear, it would be closer to 1.5cm probably
I would just get the high tops, 1.5cm is a lot for those kind of shoes that don't really have any extra room. The high tops and regular ones looks the same when your pants are over them anyways

I would just get the high tops, 1.5cm is a lot for those kind of shoes that don't really have any extra room. The high tops and regular ones looks the same when your pants are over them anyways
they don't really go over them unless you wear baggy pants or something
6985802-1-black

don't know what to do ngl

• +1