Anyone who buys the Apple Vision Pro deserves...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
You deserve to be in Syria, hogtied on the roof of a tall building, then tossed off. Immediately, your tossers urinate over its edge, and they watch the pee fall on your tangled, maimed corpse. They high-five one another as if completing a touchdown during a staged football game.

If you're that stupid to pay $4,000 for a pair of VR glitches, you don't deserve the internet. You're a loser who contributes to these billionaire retards.

However, if the goggles didn't have so many glitches and allowed me to see what I wanted to see, thus giving me the privilege of knowing what I think about people, I might buy them.

Suppose I'm at Walmart wearing the VR goggles. I see the women naked. The children are dressed. The guys are trannies. Ah, yes, it is a good day at Walmart. Oh, the employees are Chinese slave workers. The cashiers always have tears running down their cheeks.

Perhaps, I go inside a fancy restaurant. I want to see everyone look like crackheads and homeless bums. Ah, yes, I feel better than them!

And the boss. When I see him, he's dressed like a clown and has a dildo stuck in his ass.

When they fix the glitches and pull the tampons out of their asses and allow free will with the tech, thus mod the fuck out of it, then I might consider.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, qxtwz7854, Gonthar and 1 other person
It looks good. Only reason I don't wanna buy it is because I know it's gonna be worth like $1000 in a year.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and BigJimsWornOutTires
It looks good. Only reason I don't wanna buy it is because I know it's gonna be worth like $1000 in a year.
I examined the test dummies and yeah, that piece of shit has too many glitches not worth the money. I price it at $500. But $4,000?? The fuck?? With all of those glitches?? Brutal.

But I am hopeful they'll fix the bugs and enhance the fuck out of it. Hopefully, some asshole billionaire steals the design and makes it open source where programmers can get "dirty." But not too dirty. Sadly, though, you can't have one without the other.

Imagine that! You're on a date with a "questionable" figure. You don the goggles. She's now Taylor Swift's gorgeous 5' 3" talent agent.

However, this date is kinky and she brought along an extra partner--a dildo. You look at it and click your 'Mod that motherfucker." Be sure to press your index and thumb together. SMH. Now the dildo is Taylor Swift and it sings, "No matter what they say. Haters gonna hate." Quickly, you grab it and shove it inside your asshole to get that party started!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and SecularIslamist