Anyone who did an iq test here, which one y’all do and how much y’all got?

69FutureChad69

69FutureChad69

Bronze
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
369
Reputation
225
Imo iq test is bs but i’m still wondering what’s the average here. I feel like everyone gets like ~130.
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
yeah everybody here is still retarded, I'm dipping again
 
Before u dip why am i retarded in ur opinion
yes, the only valid test is the Stanford-Binet. the free ones on mensa.no and so on just show pattern recognition and can easily be repeated for a higher score
 
Imo iq test is bs but i’m still wondering what’s the average here. I feel like everyone gets like ~130.
Havent taken any iq tests ever but I got diagnosed with High Intelectual Capacity so chances of me being 130+ are relatively high
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XIX, 69FutureChad69 and bhsoda_destroyer
yes, the only valid test is the Stanford-Binet. the free ones on mensa.no and so on just show pattern recognition and can easily be repeated for a higher score
thx didn’t know that
 
  • +1
Reactions: XIX

Similar threads

Arbuscular
Replies
5
Views
39
idk8
idk8
69FutureChad69
Replies
10
Views
47
ayingsdud
ayingsdud
DrRodger
Replies
7
Views
33
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
PeanutButterJelly
Replies
4
Views
43
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
grymhackare
Replies
2
Views
25
grymhackare
grymhackare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top