69FutureChad69
Bronze
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Posts
- 369
- Reputation
- 225
Imo iq test is bs but i’m still wondering what’s the average here. I feel like everyone gets like ~130.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
lolyeah everybody here is still retarded, I'm dipping again
Before u dip why am i retarded in ur opinionyeah everybody here is still retarded, I'm dipping again
yes, the only valid test is the Stanford-Binet. the free ones on mensa.no and so on just show pattern recognition and can easily be repeated for a higher scoreBefore u dip why am i retarded in ur opinion
Havent taken any iq tests ever but I got diagnosed with High Intelectual Capacity so chances of me being 130+ are relatively highImo iq test is bs but i’m still wondering what’s the average here. I feel like everyone gets like ~130.
138Imo iq test is bs but i’m still wondering what’s the average here. I feel like everyone gets like ~130.
thx didn’t know thatyes, the only valid test is the Stanford-Binet. the free ones on mensa.no and so on just show pattern recognition and can easily be repeated for a higher score