Anyone would join hamas

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
If your mom or loved ones were killed raped stolen from you would feel inclined to join a group that takes these perpetrators down, at any cost

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nietzsche, MA_ascender and imthesupremecel
Every single pro israel individual victim blames

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I mean if Hamas would be the only way for me to safe them then yeah

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I hope everyone die especially joos

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
if an external organism comes and kills your people, kicks you out of your land, of course you'll do everything for revenge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Imretarded? and try2beme
Revenge leads to more bloodshed.. and everyone wouldnt

Revenge leads to more bloodshed.. and everyone wouldnt
Just take over countries that dont belong to you and cry online about a community u dont belong in, are not genetically a part of or raised in in when palestine retaliates and self defends

You are the most perfect example of a psychopath and outcast that desperately needs an identity, something to fight for, against any morality.

Just take over countries that dont belong to you and cry online about a community u dont belong in, are not genetically a part of or raised in in when palestine retaliates and self defends

You are the most perfect example of a psychopath and outcast that desperately needs an identity, something to fight for, against any morality.
Most people that talk about palestine or israel isn't palestinians or israeli. You jusy don't enough about the conflict

Most people that talk about palestine or israel isn't palestinians or israeli. You jusy don't enough about the conflict
Im Muslim and you aint a Jew so yeah im mad same for some Christians aware that israel is killing palestinian christians. By your thinking i think we can all tell you’re an athiest 100%.

its a very different thing to defend palestine and israel as someone from neither nations. Pro israel = victim blaming. Pro palestine = seeking fairness.

Inb4 the muslims wouldve killed the christians. Thats why arab countries such as lebanon, egypt syria have many christians who live peacefully while zionists kill palestinian christians

• +1
Reactions: syf
Im Muslim and you aint a Jew so yeah im mad same for some Christians aware that israel is killing palestinian christians. By your thinking i think we can all tell you’re an athiest 100%.

its a very different thing to defend palestine and israel as someone from neither nations. Pro israel = victim blaming. Pro palestine = seeking fairness.
You being muslim dosent mean you are connected to palestine. You have no connections.

Pro palestine = more bloodshed

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You being muslim dosent mean you are connected to palestine. You have no connections.

Pro palestine = more bloodshed
We want to protect people of our faith like christians. U dont understand becaude u dont belong to anything besides some mentally masturbated attachment to an ethno state with zero religious, cultural, geographical correlation with you. Its like someone from kentucky crying when liverpool loses in the english football league, thats purely how you look.

Saying pro palestine = more bloodshed is exactly like saying pro healthcare = more women in labour getting raped, more medical debt, more abortion. Dont draw irrelevent comparisons or victim blame

Why are u still here dude u embarrassing as shit u not even apart of any convo for over an hour
Why this and why that. Why @Autismcel tits are so hairy and fat with his gyno?

• JFL
We want to protect people of our faith like christians. U dont understand becaude u dont belong to anything besides some mentally masturbated attachment to an ethno state with zero religious, cultural, geographical correlation with you. Its like someone from kentucky crying when liverpool loses in the english football league, thats purely how you look.

Saying pro palestine = more bloodshed is exactly like saying pro healthcare = more women in labour getting raped, more medical debt, more abortion. Dont draw irrelevent comparisons or victim blame
Again you have 0 connection to palestine.

Israel isn't an ethnostate it have 20 percant population witj equal rights.

People that support oct 7 or other type of resistance want palestinians to die that how it is

Why this and why that. Why @Autismcel tits are so hairy and fat with his gyno?
Why are you so mad he outed you as a non white?

Again you have 0 connection to palestine.

Israel isn't an ethnostate it have 20 percant population witj equal rights.

People that support oct 7 or other type of resistance want palestinians to die that how it is
I have significantly more connection to palestine than you to Israel

And guess what buddy christians feel the exact same towards christian palestinians

You dont understand faith in any capacity and youre the only one with this view

I have significantly more connection to palestine than you to Israel

And guess what buddy christians feel the exact same towards christian palestinians

You dont understand faith in any capacity
I have 0 connections to israel the same way tou have 0 connection

I have 0 connections to israel the same way tou have 0 connection
Religion is a connection muslims dont want muslims genocided christians dont want christians genocided

Unlike the faith who balls you lick dry, we want to grow and not gatekeep or genocide

Youre failing to admit youre the only person in the world who thinks that way and therefore is irrelevent. Every other human wants to protect their people while you want to protect a random state that doesnt share anything with you besides being pro lgbt and sociopathic

Religion is a connection muslims dont want muslims genocided christians dont want christians genocided

Unlike the faith who balls you lick dry, we want to grow and not gatekeep or genocide
Stop calling it a genocide its not one only 40 k have died.

If people were genocided i would care again you have 0 connection to them

• +1

Youre failing to admit youre the only person in the world who thinks that way and therefore is irrelevent. Every other human wants to protect their people while you want to protect a random state that doesnt share anything with you besides being pro lgbt and sociopathic

Why his tits are so fucking huge and hairy who's gonna tell me already :feelsree:

@try2beme you have 0 connection to palestine and you know nothing about it

You dont belong anywhere so youre projecting this view. You chose random people to defend and feel a part of while normally well adjusted humans are guided by faith and their desire for their relgiion to grow. Just admit you are too sociopathic and aspie to understand how religion works and instead seek passion in a random ass country

You dont belong anywhere so youre projecting this view. You chose random people to defend and feel a part of while normally well adjusted humans are guided by faith and their desire for their relgiion to grow
I defend tjem from lies . You know nothing about the topic tjat why you bring tjat shit up

I defend tjem from lies . You know nothing about the topic tjat why you bring tjat shit up
I know more than you. You choose a country and state known for lies, propagating false narratives and always exposed for sociopathy probably because deep down youre on that level. Youre faithless, stick to your roots or religion

Only incels support zionism without being a jew

He feels oppressed, empathizing with them for sharing a subhuman trait in life.
Youre unironically begging for attention and conversation this entire time its goofy and gay as fuck. Find others to talk to

I know more than you. You choose a country and state known for lies, propagating false narratives and always exposed for sociopathy probably because deep down youre on that level. Youre faithless, stick to your roots or religion

You clearly don't you called it an ethnostate and saying its genocide thats laughable

You clearly don't you called it an ethnostate and saying its genocide thats laughable
Believing their statistics and news is way more laughable

How is it not

Just like how only incels support Palestine without having any connection whatesover to the middle east. Unless you wanna tell us something?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Believing their statistics and news is way more laughable

How is it not
20 percant of the population is arab and hsve equal rights.

Only 40 k have died Only targeting gaza with big attack atleast for 9 months and clearly targeting hamas

U getting brutally ignored bhai :feelsbadman:
Imagine begging for another mans attention and keep on trying inserting yourself into a convo that doesnt involve you for over an hour

• +1
20 percant of the population is arab and hsve equal rights.

Only 40 k have died Only targeting gaza with big attack atleast for 9 months and clearly targeting hamas
Shouldnt it be 100% if its “their” land. 80% european in the middle east. Sooo humane. Sooo cool. But when black people and indians move to your country without raping, killing, bombing at the same time its unnatural, destructive and a takeover.

Imagine begging for another mans attention and keep on trying inserting yourself into a convo that doesnt involve you for over an hour
@truthhurts For example, that is not ignoring. I trigger him so easily with so few words, that's all. Free tip truthhurts.

• +1
Just like how only incels support Palestine without having any connection whatesover to the middle east. Unless you wanna tell us something?
Youre saying nonsense for attention its homosexual asf

You are 100% gay

Shouldnt it be 100% if its “their” land. 80% european in the middle east. Sooo humane. Sooo cool. But when black people and indians move to your country without raping, killing, bombing at the same time its unnatural, destructive and a takeover.
You have no argument but fine. Modt people in israel arent european they are the minority. And the nakba happen 76 years ago