Anyone’s NT level increase after every social interaction?

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Seriously.

For context, I’m pretty young and in uni:

I wake up, decent mood depending on how much sleep I got. I walk to class, feeling pretty meh. It’s obviously showing on my face, very little eye contact with ppl let alone IOIs from girls. I get to class, start talking with my friend, all of a sudden my NT ness is through the roof. We go to the dining hall, still me and my friend, and now a shit ton of eye contact from strangers and plenty of IOIs (I should add that I mog my friend to oblivion). I’m literally so fucking NT rn, talking to literal strangers. I walk alone back to my dorm, still super NT, full of positive vibes.

After a while, I leave my dorm for some other reason, but my good vibes are gone. I’m back at square one.

Tf is going on? Can anyone relate?

Obv.
It’s like with sport, to perform good you need a warm up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 1332, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
I remember some thread before where someone mentioned that NT ness is cumulative throughout the day.

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
This also applies on a longer term scale, the more you socialize the better you’ll be but if you start isolating yourself and being a shut in you’ll be less nt and more socially anxious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and SendMePicsToRate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 4106, coolguy1 and 5 others
yes. when you have a constant series of positive social interactions, your anxiety goes away. I always feel sociable and chatty for the rest of the day after I spend the day talking shit with my coworkers (I work in fast food). but the next day i wake up and it is back to square one.