Anyway to grow in 20's?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Hey guys. I turned 20 a few months. I am about 5'10.5 inches tall but with my thick hair that goes up i look about six feet tall. My dad is 5'7 or 5'8 and my mom is 5'1. Is there any way to encourage growth in the next few years? i dont know if im done growing but my voice still isnt developed and i am a late bloomer. I just hope for one more inch.

The only direction still left to grow is wider.

There is a chance, but its very little considering your and your parents's height.

also how do you delete threads on here? i feel like i spamming too much

The absolute maximum you can possibly have height growth is until 25. Usually height growth gets capped at like 18-20 but there still is a possibility although tiny you can have a little bit of growth in those years but it is not guaranteed. Lower your stress levels and workout + cardio everyday and hope you grow taller.

Hey guys. I turned 20 a few months. I am about 5'10.5 inches tall but with my thick hair that goes up i look about six feet tall. My dad is 5'7 or 5'8 and my mom is 5'1. Is there any way to encourage growth in the next few years? i dont know if im done growing but my voice still isnt developed and i am a late bloomer. I just hope for one more inch.

You're done growing in hieght mate. Maybe 0.5cm but thats it.
The absolute maximum you can possibly have height growth is until 25. Usually height growth gets capped at like 18-20 but there still is a possibility although tiny you can have a little bit of growth in those years but it is not guaranteed. Lower your stress levels and workout + cardio everyday and hope you grow taller.

Cope. He is done growing lol

Just be glad you avoided turbo manlet status