Apex pheno FOG battle: Brazil versus Sweden

From the provided examples, which group is more attractive?

• Total voters
Yeah sure that is one aspect but arguably just a drop in the ocean compared to all the artificial methods used on the runways, photographers there also take several photos so there will be flattering angles aswell and the models are trained to look as good as possible during their walks. If you compare a modelling polaroid to IRL its a much closer representation to what they look like than on the runway
If the model doesn't have unrealistic makeup on the runway, I would argue that a runway candid is more representative of real-life appearance than a modeling digital. The "artificial methods" argument is weak because most modeling agencies take their digitals with studio lighting. Why would they intentionally take unflattering pictures of the models they're trying to advertise?

If the model doesn't have unrealistic makeup on the runway, I would argue that a runway candid is more representative of real-life appearance than a modeling digital. The "artificial methods" argument is weak because most modeling agencies take their digitals with studio lighting. Why would they intentionally take unflattering pictures of the models they're trying to advertise?
Why do you think runways are a better representative of real life appearance when they have highly professional people dedicated to utilizing the artificial lightning to highlight their features and bones as good as possible, hours of extensive makeup catered to make their contours pop on the runway and professional hairdressers and adjust their diet solely to look as angular as possible while walking.

How is that this in any way better than a modeling polaroid which format exists for the purpose to look natural, they use normal daylight from the windows not studio lightning, they are makeup free and if they do its very subtle. If they didnt pose what would they do, it's just a still of an angle anyway so its not bad, just capturing a random frame would yield terrible results and have too much divergence so its one of the best formats to catch their looks

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Why do you think runways are a better representative of real life appearance when they have highly professional people dedicated to utilizing the artificial lightning to highlight their features and bones as good as possible, hours of extensive makeup catered to make their contours pop on the runway and professional hairdressers and adjust their diet solely to look as angular as possible while walking.

How is that this in any way better than a modeling polaroid which format exists for the purpose to look natural, they use normal daylight from the windows not studio lightning, they are makeup free and if they do its very subtle. If they didnt pose what would they do, it's just a still of an angle anyway so its not bad, just capturing a random frame would yield terrible results and have too much divergence so its one of the best formats to catch their looks
Yes lighting is retarded

I look like a Greek god when I get out of the car and looking in the window because of lighting, I don’t look have that lighting and shit 24/7

Most people can fraud hard asf and raise there psl to substantially

Candids are the only way

Miscegenation in rare occasions can produce unmmoggable specimens like Lima or some of the models you posted. But this is very very rare. Average brazilian men and women are ugly as sin and would be taxed as ethnic in this forum

Brazilian stacies looks better than swedish stacies (genetic variation i think) best from all 3 races (thats what brazil have)

but average swede mogs average brazilian

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy and Beetlejuice
Because the runway photograph is taken from a third-party perspective with the subject in motion rather than framing a portrait, which makes it seem like you're viewing them from the audience rather than staring directly at each other with one person holding an unnaturally still pose.

Once again, I'm only arguing on behalf of runway examples that do not use ridiculously exaggerated makeup and lighting. In the OP, all of the pictures except Gisele Bundchen (I could have chosen a better example for her) have fairly reasonable makeup and lighting.

Once again, you're giving modeling polaroids and digitals too much credit. Many do use professional lighting (in a studio) and many of the models are wearing a significant amount of makeup.

I've anecdotally found that runway pictures are closer to paparazzi pictures than modeling polaroids/digitals.

Brazilian stacies looks better than swedish stacies (genetic variation i think) best from all 3 races (thats what brazil have)

but average swede mogs average brazilian

Average white Brazilian:
3113157_BalmainFall2001s3RRFdevDgSx.jpg

@Beetlejuice
She is a Black woman in Brazil

Because the runway photograph is taken from a third-party perspective with the subject in motion rather than framing a portrait, which makes it seem like you're viewing them from the audience rather than staring directly at each other with one person holding an unnaturally still pose.

Once again, I'm only arguing on behalf of runway examples that do not use ridiculously exaggerated makeup and lighting. In the OP, all of the pictures except Gisele Bundchen (I could have chosen a better example for her) have fairly reasonable makeup and lighting.

Once again, you're giving modeling polaroids and digitals too much credit. Many do use professional lighting (in a studio) and many of the models are wearing a significant amount of makeup.

I've anecdotally found that runway pictures are closer to paparazzi pictures than modeling polaroids/digitals.
Don't see it, the modelling polaroids are more natural and looks closer to what they do in motion without all the contrasts and contours rampant on runway shoots

Brazil is an immigrant new world country that is a racial jungle, there is no "brazillian" phenotype

Don't see it, the modelling polaroids are more natural and looks closer to what they do in motion without all the contrasts and contours rampant on runway shoots
View attachment 1906223View attachment 1906222

View attachment 1906228View attachment 1906229View attachment 1906232

View attachment 1906243View attachment 1906244

View attachment 1906257View attachment 1906255

In 3/4 of these examples, there's a significant age discrepancy between the runway photo and the digital/video. Also, in 3/4 of these examples, the video is of an interview that doesn't show the standing proportions.

As you can see here, the modeling digital distorts her proportions (due to the angling and focal length). Also, she's still wearing significant makeup and they're using natural lighting, at least, to their advantage. The runway examples are much better representations of how her entire body (including her face) looks in candid.

14 Taylor Hill Model Test shots polaroids digitals

Taylor hill mugler
Taylor hill at 2017 victoria s secret fashion show in shanghai 11 20 2017 19
LWYfq8H
Taylor hill bikini candids on a yacht in st tropez 72717 4
Taylor hill bikini hawaii vacation 03
Taylor hill mackinley hill
ZYK3OXA4L7NHD43PFAFBSRJYBA

Brazil is an immigrant new world country that is a racial jungle, there is no "brazillian" phenotype
That logic is flawed because there were indigenous groups in Brazil prior to European (and African slave) colonization.

By phenotype, I'm referring to a general representation of their population:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
View attachment 1906223View attachment 1906222

View attachment 1906228View attachment 1906229View attachment 1906232

View attachment 1906243View attachment 1906244

View attachment 1906257View attachment 1906255

Just cherry pick shit pics theory, they all have insane bones where you can see in candids. top tier brazilians are a mix of white and native american which is makes them unfoggable because white soft features and native american forward growth/bones. same with guys really you say o'pry and chico are the best looking they are also mix of white and native american.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Just cherry pick shit pics theory, they all have insane bones where you can see in candids. top tier brazilians are a mix of white and native american which is makes them unfoggable because white soft features and native american forward growth/bones. same with guys really you say o'pry and chico are the best looking they are also mix of white and native american.
nah I do agree the top 0.01% brazilian women are hotter, I just think op picked terrible pics for Sweden and Russia, only 4 were let alone even stacies and now imagine comparing them to Lima, Ambrossio, Bundchen etc

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
2745913 FF7ACB0C 3B8E 4FCD 96D7 C9598472F1F3

• Woah
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
That's not random or candid. That's an advert. They are models

And only the 3rd and 5ft fogs.
Someone (probably the bar owner ) whipped up a camera and took the photo of those random girls, they're definitely not models lol
sure they are slightly posing but thats it

Someone (probably the bar owner ) whipped up a camera and took the photo of those random girls, they're definitely not models lol
sure they are slightly posing but thats it
This seems like a better representation of Swedish females

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger