What is the average height of men who repeatedly refer to females as "trannies?"

What is the average height of men who repeatedly refer to females as "trannies?"

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
These particular examples come up frequently.

Assume that a man is presented with these pictures, and his instinct is to respond with "tranny" or something suggesting that they depict males.
Gettyimages 1438890022 2048x2048
Gettyimages 491215054 2048x2048
Gettyimages 1438719775 2048x2048

Take that theoretical sample of men, average their heights, and then vote accordingly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, BongMog, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
I’m 8psl 6’5 and have a 9 inch cock and those right there boyo are indeed trannies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Mewton, grimy and 15 others
@thecel @Xangsane @Bvnny. @Abhorrence @JBcollector @slayer69 @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @stunna @Hoso @flippasav @the BULL @try2beme @cillianmurphycel @Crestfallen95 @Lone Wolf @OldRooster @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Hottaco34 @Fly @Truecel14 @Sprinkles @cytoplasm @Kekee @cloUder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and thecel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, studymaxxer, LampPostPrime and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, studymaxxer and AsGoodAsItGets
@thecel @Xangsane @Bvnny. @Abhorrence @JBcollector @slayer69 @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @stunna @Hoso @flippasav @the BULL @try2beme @cillianmurphycel @Crestfallen95 @Lone Wolf @OldRooster @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Hottaco34
I would have tagged @streege and @streegereturns if they still existed.

Related threads:

WTF
Images 1 1

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don't know it's probably just a defence mechanism for people with a oneitis that can effect all heights

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I don't know it's probably just a defence mechanism for people with a oneitis that can effect all heights
5'9 is the average male height, so vote accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
It's body and jaw
nothing to do with height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BongMog, Deleted member 7926 and 2 others
They’re troons to any man with normal T levels and not views propogated by faggot ass niggers like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 7926, horizontallytall and 2 others
I would get a boner if I saw that IRL.
i have no problems with the women you posted
and I don't think having a wide jaw makes you a tranny anyway (although there are cases where it's offputting) just giving out the reasons

They’re troons to any man with normal T levels and not views propogated by faggot ass niggers like you
I sorta feel your pain boyo I’m 5’7 at 17 :feelswhy:, I’ve never experienced problems from my height cuz I’m NT + gl but it still is kinda brutal being height mogged on a daily basis
Irm4UL5.png

Happy Napoleon Dynamite GIF

i have no problems with the women you posted
and I don't think having a wide jaw makes you a tranny anyway (although there are cases where it's offputting) just giving out the reasons
Yes, you have three pages of "tranny" results under your account yet none of them really made you an offender under the context of the OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and khvirgin
Yes, you have three pages of "tranny" results under your account yet none of them really made you an offender under the context of the OP.
I think bianca balti is gigastacy and most people here would call her a tranny

I think bianca balti is gigastacy and most people here would call her a tranny
Surprisingly, I haven't seen anyone making that claim for her on my posts. She's 172 cm, so the upper end of manlets can still heightmog her.

idk sounds like someone who would be insecure about being with a woman who is taller than them and then calls them "trannies" as a way to deman them and cope. IDK, im 6ft but some of those women look taller than me, so id be somewhat insecure to, but i still wouldnt call them trannies. Lmao they are objectively beautiful women even if they are tall.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BongMog and NegativeNorwood
idk sounds like someone who would be insecure about being with a woman who is taller than them and then calls them "trannies" as a way to deman them and cope.
The Wire Roland Brice GIF

It's body and jaw
nothing to do with height
Another theory is that "anorexia" negging correlates with being a fatass. @Xangsane and @thickdickdaddy27 seem to have this issue, so it has some potential as well.
I am more attracted to chubby women or normal BMI women than those anorexic supermodels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 18582 and NegativeNorwood
Another theory is that "anorexia" negging correlates with being a fatass. @Xangsane and @thickdickdaddy27 seem to have this issue, so it has some potential as well.
I'm a man of varied taste is all, I just think it's more fun when they're meaty. Too much bones give off tranny vibes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm a man of varied taste is all, I just think it's more fun when they're meaty. Too much bones give off tranny vibes
You aren't the worst offender. However, @Xangsane is borderline delusional. I've told him that's he's putting his mum's health in jeopardy with his toxic, misogynistic views on women's body types, but he refuses to listen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I'm 5'7 and they are trannies.

Xangsane is a misogynist.

tall men don't want lanket foids either. females over 5'6 are just useful for breeding. they should be used as breeding vessels kept comatose and locked away from sight. rest of foid population should be sterilized and used as sex objects by all men

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Mewton and OGJBSLAYER
How is preferring curvy women misogynistic dumbass
Arabs fatten their women up so that they can't easily run off from their captors in the desert enclaves.

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and OGJBSLAYER
Arabs fatten their women up so that they can't easily run off from their captors in the desert enclaves.
How is preferring a woman who is around a UK size 12/US size 8 "fat"

She can still run around!

hadid is tranny lima is not

second girl is pretty as fuck. lmao at the insecure incels calling women with better bones trnnies

hadid is tranny
Her full, natural tits (certified by Ed Razek himself) at runway-ready leanness are the pinnacle of male gynecomastia.
0 Bella Hadid 1058151
Bsmsakkan1r51
Bella hadid naked

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
How is preferring a woman who is around a UK size 12/US size 8 "fat"

She can still run around!
Stop the 🧢. You prefer even bigger women.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129