App that pays you for playing games

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Testerup mogs I managed to cash out £124 in the last month yet I have 896 to go untill I earn it all.

Complete offers​

on your own time!​

Each member receives over 50 offers to test, worth over GBP 800 immediately after completing the free registration.
Test anytime from anywhere via smartphone, computer, or tablet.

Available on app store btw

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
reeks of scam

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and nullandvoid
how broke u must be to promote such a shitty energy wasting brain rotting obvious fucking scam targeted towards children.

• +1
Reactions: akiepro9, JovenCansao, illoan82 and 2 others
how broke u must be to promote such a shitty energy wasting brain rotting obvious fucking scam targeted towards children.
It’s on the ios app store…

Let me guess: stein , - iFunny Brazil

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick and Brootal
It’s on the ios app store…
crypto miners, crypto wallet stealers, innocent looking app which ddoses website behind the scenes used to dominate the app store

crypto miners, crypto wallet stealers, innocent looking app which ddoses website behind the scenes used to dominate the app store
So how did I cash out without shit happening to me?

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
So how did I cash out without shit happening to me?
yeah cause its a new service tryna attract userbase, your pay will stop/reduce significantly after few months

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
yeah cause its a new service tryna attract userbase, your pay will stop/reduce significantly after few months
But you’re right about the app not paying enough
Some retards cancel their full time job and spend hours on surveys or things like this (mostly NEETS)

Some retards cancel their full time job and spend hours on surveys or things like this (mostly NEETS)
I used to do this back when i was 12yo to gain money to buy clash of clans gems :lul: made like 10$ after spending 1000s of hours on it. i have a deep-rooted hatred towards these types of services (trauma :lul:)

• JFL
How the Fuck do you fall for this jfl

How the Fuck do you fall for this jfl
I’d rather do dropshipping, create e books online and do online tasks that pay you £50 an hour minimum

I’d rather do dropshipping, create e books online and do online tasks that pay you £50 an hour minimum
Or simply get a job

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rteme