Apparently Aqualyx fat dissolver can cause skin necrosis: worryfuel

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Source:

Figure 2.
Anterior thighs of a 46-year-old Caucasian woman who experienced skin necrosis shortly after Aqualyx injections. This photograph was obtained 40 days after the injections.

This case corroborates the notion that not all DC-based solutions are fat-tissue selective, as evidenced elsewhere. Therefore, injecting such products (eg, Aqualyx) to reduce localized adiposity can result in adverse events such as skin necrosis, which was demonstrated recently by a multiplex assay performed by Duncan.

As emphasized previously by Rauso et al, because the safety of DC itself is still under investigation, it is surprising that this DC-based solution could have gained approval as a medical device. Even though this instance of post-Aqualyx skin necrosis appears to be the only documented case worldwide, it strongly suggests that more investigations on the merchantability of this product are warranted

TBF THIS IS THE LITERAL ONLY CASE OF THIS EVER HAPPENING, BUT JUST WARNING FELLOW FATDISSOLVERCELS OF POSSIBLE RISKS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR INJECTING FAT DISSOLVERS INTO YOUR FACE LIKE I AM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and silencio
Bump: Important thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Also, this only happened with Aqualyx.

I haven't found any other studies about other fat dissolvers causing this.

Ok and what to do if it happens?

I haven't found any other studies about other fat dissolvers causing this, but most mainstream fat dissolves contain deoxycholate which caused this (according to the study).

This case corroborates the notion that not all DC-based solutions are fat-tissue selective, as evidenced elsewhere. Therefore, injecting such products (eg, Aqualyx) to reduce localized adiposity can result in adverse events such as skin necrosis, which was demonstrated recently by a multiplex assay performed by Duncan.

Ok and what to do if it happens?
Just look up skin necrosis treatments. It's an awful thing though, would make you a disfiguredcel IIRC. That's why this is gigaworrying tbh.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Just look up skin necrosis treatments. It's an awful thing though, would make you a disfiguredcel IIRC. That's why this is gigaworrying tbh.
Nigga I'm low inhib idc.
I would inject ratpiss into my butthole for 0.1 psl increase

Nigga I'm low inhib idc.
I would inject ratpiss into my butthole for 0.1 psl increase
I'm doing it too nigger

The point is that skin necrosis is a risk, so be careful and inject properly. You don't want to end up looking like this and LDARing for the rest of your life:

• Ugh..
Reactions: silencio
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Get that shit away from me
Exactly. Now imagine that skin necrosis shit on your face. And then imagine it from a foid's perspective. Brootal

• +1
People will rather inject ratpoison into their face than to put the fucking fork down and stop pigging out to get rid of the fat

• JFL
People will rather inject ratpoison into their face than to put the fucking fork down and stop pigging out to get rid of the fat
Yea fat disolving (only not in the gyno area)

Is pretty retarded

Teencels can't do that

Just lose weight tbhngl

Source:
View attachment 2973757
Figure 2.
Anterior thighs of a 46-year-old Caucasian woman who experienced skin necrosis shortly after Aqualyx injections. This photograph was obtained 40 days after the injections.

As emphasized previously by Rauso et al, because the safety of DC itself is still under investigation, it is surprising that this DC-based solution could have gained approval as a medical device. Even though this instance of post-Aqualyx skin necrosis appears to be the only documented case worldwide, it strongly suggests that more investigations on the merchantability of this product are warranted

TBF THIS IS THE LITERAL ONLY CASE OF THIS EVER HAPPENING, BUT JUST WARNING FELLOW FATDISSOLVERCELS OF POSSIBLE RISKS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR INJECTING FAT DISSOLVERS INTO YOUR FACE LIKE I AM.
of course it can. if you get vascular occlusion or compression of arterial wall through virtually any substance, you can cause skin necrosis..

of course it can. if you get vascular occlusion or compression of arterial wall through virtually any substance, you can cause skin necrosis..
What are the chances of occlusion tbh and how do you avoid it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back