improvements from pcl threads/fat dissolver in the nasolabial area subcutaneously.

View attachment 3137246
As you all know there's many theories pertaining the nasolabial fold, most of which revolve around bone recession, mainly the nasal aperture widening with age and the canine fossa becoming deeper, there's also some about volume loss, after carefully contemplating all of these while working on a solution, I've come to the conclusion that's it's all a load of horse shit, luckily cosmetologists aren't actual scientists, but you should still blame them for regurgitating this garbage.

now what causes it then? and why are you so sure it's not from that?

the answer is simple, the age of onset doesn't match, most people develop nasolabial folds before they're 30, or have them from birth, you haven't experienced any significant of bone recession at that age to attributing it to this is downright retarded.

it's also unrelated to bone development, or phenotype, it doesn't matter how good your bones are or where you're from, pretty much every sub-group of humans has them on average, and even if you've got the best bones on the planet it still won't prevent you from getting them, it's also unrelated to your forward growth, who gets them and who doesn't seems completely random, with them being absent in many flat-faced people, and them being present in those with the best forward growth.

View attachment 3137254

View attachment 3137255View attachment 3137256
there's also the argument that it's from 'recession' but in-case you don't realize this, what's deemed a deformity, or recession, is based on the average, so when the average human has this feature, then you cannot attribute it to recession, it's just a feature at that point, if everyone is deformed, then nobody is deformed.

then what causes then? as with almost all answers in life, it's the most benign, simplest concept you can imagine.

it's most likely just gravity, to be specific, gravity causes the fat in your face to migrate, and this process starts below the eyes, and covers part of the cheek.
View attachment 3137259

so you ask, is that not volume loss? to be specific, it's volume migration and accumulation, there's no actual volume lost in the nasolabial area, there's fat piling up on the outer fold of the nasolabial, this area seems to act as a 'net' where fat can't migrate any further, which leads to the iconic look, this is probably due to the thick superficial vein that runs underneath, whilst I was doing fat dissolving injections in this area I also noticed that no matter how hard you fuck up the dissolver won't move past this area, which means there's not much of a risk of accidentally removing fat from within the fold and making it worse.

but you can just get a (mid) facelift and fix it right?

well no, you can't, the volume in the area below the eyes cannot be restored with a facelift.

this is because when they're performed, a cut is made in front of the ear or at the temple, the skin is pulled towards this, which means the area below the eyes, and top of the cheek remains fucked, and it also doesn't resolve the accumulation that already took place, so in most cases the outline of a fold remains anyway, it does tend to make it less obvious, but it doesn't actually resolve the issue.

View attachment 3137262

there's more invasive procedures like a composite face lift (more complex form of a deep plane lift) that do address this issue, but a typical mid-face lift or S lift does not fix it.

View attachment 3137265

I've already resolved the issues I had with my skin in my past threads, the only issue I've got left is the piriform fossa.

so what can you do?

well unlike what cosmetologists think (and they're extremely afraid of this and won't do it for you), you should actually dissolve the fat that accumulated on the fold, because it's impossible to pull it back to where it came from without costly complex invasive procedures.

and you do this in combination with returning volume and skin laxity to the areas it diminished in, you can do this through fillers, implants, threads, or collagen promoting injections (there's many forms of these)

and before you ask, the last part isn't always the case, fat migration can happen without the area seemingly being diminished much, having nasolabial folds doesn't always mean your under-eyes are hollow, in these cases all that needs to be done is dissolving the ridge that has formed on the outer nasolabial.

but how do you do this?

you use deoxycholate, most clinics will not perform a liposection on this area, although it has been done before, and they will also not inject it for you, the most well known brand for this is aqualyx, and this is what I used for it.

performing the injections:

View attachment 3137266

you see this triangle shaped pad?
View attachment 3137267

this is where you put the injections.
View attachment 3137270

don't exceed half of 0.1 so 0.05 per injection, they're spaced roughly a centimeter apart, you'll need several treatments, the inflammation lasts about a week every time and the results are visible after 2-3 weeks, you can repeat it every third or fourth week, I used roughly 0.9 ml every time, so 3 syringes.

I used slins for this, that means insulin needles, they've got short high gauge needles and they're 0.3 to 0.5ml, these only need to go 5 mm deep, I insert them at an angle from below and work down.

View attachment 3137273

here's a video of my mid face area in motion right now, there's still a tiny bit of piriform fossa left but it's manageable and doesn't really show unless I tilt my head down.

by the way I also tightened by jawline at some point, and dissolved fat underneath.

How permanent is this and how often do you HAVE to pin aqualyx?

View attachment 3137246
As you all know there's many theories pertaining the nasolabial fold, most of which revolve around bone recession, mainly the nasal aperture widening with age and the canine fossa becoming deeper, there's also some about volume loss, after carefully contemplating all of these while working on a solution, I've come to the conclusion that's it's all a load of horse shit, luckily cosmetologists aren't actual scientists, but you should still blame them for regurgitating this garbage.

now what causes it then? and why are you so sure it's not from that?

the answer is simple, the age of onset doesn't match, most people develop nasolabial folds before they're 30, or have them from birth, you haven't experienced any significant of bone recession at that age to attributing it to this is downright retarded.

it's also unrelated to bone development, or phenotype, it doesn't matter how good your bones are or where you're from, pretty much every sub-group of humans has them on average, and even if you've got the best bones on the planet it still won't prevent you from getting them, it's also unrelated to your forward growth, who gets them and who doesn't seems completely random, with them being absent in many flat-faced people, and them being present in those with the best forward growth.

View attachment 3137254

View attachment 3137255View attachment 3137256
there's also the argument that it's from 'recession' but in-case you don't realize this, what's deemed a deformity, or recession, is based on the average, so when the average human has this feature, then you cannot attribute it to recession, it's just a feature at that point, if everyone is deformed, then nobody is deformed.

then what causes then? as with almost all answers in life, it's the most benign, simplest concept you can imagine.

it's most likely just gravity, to be specific, gravity causes the fat in your face to migrate, and this process starts below the eyes, and covers part of the cheek.
View attachment 3137259

so you ask, is that not volume loss? to be specific, it's volume migration and accumulation, there's no actual volume lost in the nasolabial area, there's fat piling up on the outer fold of the nasolabial, this area seems to act as a 'net' where fat can't migrate any further, which leads to the iconic look, this is probably due to the thick superficial vein that runs underneath, whilst I was doing fat dissolving injections in this area I also noticed that no matter how hard you fuck up the dissolver won't move past this area, which means there's not much of a risk of accidentally removing fat from within the fold and making it worse.

but you can just get a (mid) facelift and fix it right?

well no, you can't, the volume in the area below the eyes cannot be restored with a facelift.

this is because when they're performed, a cut is made in front of the ear or at the temple, the skin is pulled towards this, which means the area below the eyes, and top of the cheek remains fucked, and it also doesn't resolve the accumulation that already took place, so in most cases the outline of a fold remains anyway, it does tend to make it less obvious, but it doesn't actually resolve the issue.

View attachment 3137262

there's more invasive procedures like a composite face lift (more complex form of a deep plane lift) that do address this issue, but a typical mid-face lift or S lift does not fix it.

View attachment 3137265

I've already resolved the issues I had with my skin in my past threads, the only issue I've got left is the piriform fossa.

so what can you do?

well unlike what cosmetologists think (and they're extremely afraid of this and won't do it for you), you should actually dissolve the fat that accumulated on the fold, because it's impossible to pull it back to where it came from without costly complex invasive procedures.

and you do this in combination with returning volume and skin laxity to the areas it diminished in, you can do this through fillers, implants, threads, or collagen promoting injections (there's many forms of these)

and before you ask, the last part isn't always the case, fat migration can happen without the area seemingly being diminished much, having nasolabial folds doesn't always mean your under-eyes are hollow, in these cases all that needs to be done is dissolving the ridge that has formed on the outer nasolabial.

but how do you do this?

you use deoxycholate, most clinics will not perform a liposection on this area, although it has been done before, and they will also not inject it for you, the most well known brand for this is aqualyx, and this is what I used for it.

performing the injections:

View attachment 3137266

you see this triangle shaped pad?
View attachment 3137267

this is where you put the injections.
View attachment 3137270

don't exceed half of 0.1 so 0.05 per injection, they're spaced roughly a centimeter apart, you'll need several treatments, the inflammation lasts about a week every time and the results are visible after 2-3 weeks, you can repeat it every third or fourth week, I used roughly 0.9 ml every time, so 3 syringes.

I used slins for this, that means insulin needles, they've got short high gauge needles and they're 0.3 to 0.5ml, these only need to go 5 mm deep, I insert them at an angle from below and work down.

View attachment 3137273

here's a video of my mid face area in motion right now, there's still a tiny bit of piriform fossa left but it's manageable and doesn't really show unless I tilt my head down.

by the way I also tightened by jawline at some point, and dissolved fat underneath.

Did he get bottom lip filler? Or is that literally the effect but dissolving fat around his lips? Aren’t lips partly fat hence why volufiline can puff them up a little? All you white guy normoe should undercover think about lip procedures literally ascends you guys beyond your comprehension

aqualyx results are permanent, but the volume from threads is not and goes away after a few years.
oh nice great thread, thoughts on using some of the aqualyx to slim the nose tho? In the dilator naris more specifically.

Did he get bottom lip filler? Or is that literally the effect but dissolving fat around his lips? Aren’t lips partly fat hence why volufiline can puff them up a little? All you white guy normoe should undercover think about lip procedures literally ascends you guys beyond your comprehension
I didn't put anything near my bottom lip it resolved on it's own once the top improved.

oh nice great thread, thoughts on using some of the aqualyx to slim the nose tho? In the dilator naris more specifically.
there's only a small pad in the tip.

I didn't put anything near my bottom lip it resolved on it's own once the top improved.

there's only a small pad in the tip.
ohh then wth are people dissolving when they pin into the sides? cartilage?