Apparently im the only truecel here

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
@Pietrosiek admitted he can get laid but he is too narcy

@AbandonShip can get aranged marriage

im the only poster who is legit truecel. I even have the most trucel hobbies on the forum lik guitar, old video games, Pokemon, etc.

keep crying for me

I'm a truementalcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fakemeta., Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
I'm truecel

MFW

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i'm offended

Im handicapped by ADHD and I live in a place where every 2nd guy looks like Mariano Di Vaio

lol fuck off i'm the ultimate truecel. females spit on me when they pass by me in street

im the only poster who is legit truecel. I even have the most trucel hobbies on the forum lik guitar, old video games, Pokemon, etc.
Guitar is not a bad hobby I play guitar too

But the other hobbies JFL
Add sports or going to the gym
Also playing instruments can help you status wise. Perform in groups, at clubs or open nights then post it on social media

Guitar is not a bad hobby I play guitar too

and what do you play? i play vai, friedman, poland

But the other hobbies JFL

you gotta a problem with Pokemon???

Also playing instruments can help you status wise. Perform in groups, at clubs or open nights then post it on social media

just lol at this. i played bass at a band and it didnt do shit. i kept getting annoyed by other incels all the time
He was just coping.

nah he is 17 and in EE, can get laid if he wants

and what do you play? i play vai, friedman, poland

you gotta a problem with Pokemon???

just lol at this. i played bass at a band and it didnt do shit. i kept getting annoyed by other incels all the time
I play contemporary pop and gospel
But I mainly play piano where it ranges from Chopin, Beethoven, to art tatum and Cory Henry

Pokemon is shit bruh grow up some

I didn't mean school band
I meant playing at bars, clubs, and open nights so you can post it on social media
NOT THE FUCKING SCHOOL BAND JFL

I play contemporary pop and gospel
But I mainly play piano where it ranges from Chopin, Beethoven, to art tatum and Cory Henry

im gonna b virtuoso, cover a song and send it to my avi's fb to gain his respect.

Pokemon is shit bruh grow up some

i played Dark Souls for a while but its too cringy

I meant playing at bars, clubs, and open nights so you can post it on social media
NOT THE FUCKING SCHOOL BAND JFL

im 24 lol. i played in bars and clubs

paraligo na se xasoume entelws kai agxwthika

Well this isn't an incel forum after all

incel forums dont exist. most trucels have roped already and the rest are still bluepilled

gt ti egine?
whatever, but at least incels.is for example, is marketed as an incel site

incel forums dont exist. most trucels have roped already and the rest are still bluepilled

gt ti egine?
ban dn efages re? gia to poly trollarisma na fantastw

im gonna b virtuoso, cover a song and send it to my avi's fb to gain his respect.

i played Dark Souls for a while but its too cringy

im 24 lol. i played in bars and clubs
Damn bro
Just hit up jack denmo and tell him to get you laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 209
I'm 1 psl facially. Sometimes I wonder if i'm literally the biggest truecel to ever post on these forums. Just seems so weird to read about other "incels" who talk to women sometimes and can get a normal job etc. I can barely get a minimun wage job.

I'm 1 psl facially. Sometimes I wonder if i'm literally the biggest truecel to ever post on these forums. Just seems so weird to read about other "incels" who talk to women sometimes and can get a normal job etc. I can barely get a minimun wage job.

nah all trucels have the same SMV anyway