sasha108
Fuchsia
- Joined
- May 8, 2026
- Posts
- 10,863
- Reputation
- 22,199
As you can see, slavs are clearly not white

Germany is not white as well
@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari




obviously as you can see the slavics here are clearly blackView attachment 5718559View attachment 5718560
View attachment 5718568
View attachment 5718581
As you can see, slavs are clearly not white
Germany is not white as well
View attachment 5718569View attachment 5718578
@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
Ragebait 1/10Pasty skin ugly subhumans
Slavshits
Yeah, more like brownobviously as you can see the slavics here are clearly black
top .01% Slavs btw end your life we are subhumansView attachment 5718559View attachment 5718560
View attachment 5718568
View attachment 5718581
As you can see, slavs are clearly not white
Germany is not white as well
View attachment 5718569View attachment 5718578
@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
View attachment 5718559View attachment 5718560
View attachment 5718568
View attachment 5718581
As you can see, slavs are clearly not white
Germany is not white as well
View attachment 5718569View attachment 5718578
@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
oh yeah there indians just like USView attachment 5718559View attachment 5718560
View attachment 5718568
View attachment 5718581
As you can see, slavs are clearly not white
Germany is not white as well
View attachment 5718569View attachment 5718578
@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
Did you know that Russia is a multinational country? Nice reason btwI once posted myself on a phenotypes community and asked where I could pass outside South Asia when im the most obviously Pakistani looking man ever. And some guy commented “bro looks Russian” so I consider Slavs brown just for that reason @JewishNationalist
Yes but I look nothing like any of those ethnic groups, I look Pakistani or Iranian at absolute most, only in southern Iran where they resemble south Asians. But that comment was so funny it convinced me Slavs aren’t whiteDid you know that Russia is a multinational country? Nice reason btw
Mexicans sure but many Turks are genuinely whitereminds me of when mexicans or turks show the 0,0001 of their country to prove they are white
Not even 5%, cope harder5% mongol so nigger
"Some joke was fun, so slavs aren't white"Yes but I look nothing like any of those ethnic groups, I look Pakistani or Iranian at absolute most, only in southern Iran where they resemble south Asians. But that comment was so funny it convinced me Slavs aren’t white
Brah I’m joking obviously Slavs are white jflNot even 5%, cope harder
"Some joke was fun, so slavs aren't white"
Nah he mogs himI thought this guy was Hithrikh Roshan with blonde hair .
View attachment 5718869View attachment 5718873
Where does hrithik pass you think? I think maybe Iran and Afghanistan tbh he has a depigmented Zagros lookI thought this guy was Hithrikh Roshan with blonde hair .
View attachment 5718869View attachment 5718873
vasily is Chad of course he doesNah he mogs him
Not obviously for "some" usersBrah I’m joking obviously Slavs are white jfl
I don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of EuropeNot obviously for "some" users
gigachad vs mtnI thought this guy was Hithrikh Roshan with blonde hair .
View attachment 5718869View attachment 5718873
Hrithik roshan looks cl in some photos and creepy carpet salesman mtn in others jflgigachad vs mtn
Well, its complicated, because even slavs are different from eachotherI don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of Europe
Is right Reza Pahlavi? Maybe Iranians are where after all.View attachment 5718875
Genuinely retarded
Yeah definitely Iranian to me. His eye colouring makes him look so ambiguous its probablt enough to the point the average person could guess him from any med or mena country.Where does hrithik pass you think? I think maybe Iran and Afghanistan tbh he has a depigmented Zagros look
yeah it's very ethnically diverseMexicans sure but many Turks are genuinely white
He definitely doesn’t look Greek as I see curries online claiming, doesn’t have a strong ANF phenoIs right Reza Pahlavi? Maybe Iranians are where after all.
Yeah definitely Iranian to me. His eye colouring makes him look so ambiguous its probablt enough to the point the average person could guess him from any med or mena country.
His name is a dead giveaway though.
then anglos and irish are defo non whiteon here whiteness is just about not looking dysgenic
all slavs but ukranians are white
i mean perhaps you could pass as some caucasus minority lolI once posted myself on a phenotypes community and asked where I could pass outside South Asia when im the most obviously Pakistani looking man ever. And some guy commented “bro looks Russian” so I consider Slavs brown just for that reason @JewishNationalist
yep most germans are borreby and alpinid while most russians are neo danubians which is basically nordid pheno that got brachycephalized by 13-15 century aka yeah russians have better phenos than germansView attachment 5718875
Genuinely retarded
they just have resent to slavs since they see a country 10000x bigger than theirs and thus feel inferior, thus have to cope by making up shit that the are white while slavs not (although slavs are genetically closer to early europeans than west euros which means slavs are whiter lol). meanwhile you don't see slavs who hate western europeans because its like hating some sewer rat lol.I don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of Europe
You’ve seen me man I really don’t think I couldi mean perhaps you could pass as some caucasus minority lol

armenians look like you but with more beak noseYou’ve seen me man I really don’t think I could![]()
They look CHG not Iran HG I think there’s a differencearmenians look like you but with more beak nose
lol chg itself is a mix of iran hg and ehg with 72% iran hgThey look CHG not Iran HG I think there’s a difference