Apparently they are not white

sasha108

sasha108

Fuchsia
Joined
May 8, 2026
Posts
10,865
Reputation
22,217
Screenshot 2026 10 02 17 53 27 124 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit
Levchenko16

Screenshot 2026 09 19 18 34 50 252 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

6856593 1789130188721

As you can see, slavs are clearly not white:TOOBASED:

Germany is not white as well
Screenshot 2026 09 17 19 40 55 624 commiuivideoplayer edit
Screenshot 2026 09 21 02 18 39 797 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit


@romey_y @Finnougric @Slavurik @Joeseminate @JewishNationalist
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JewishNationalist, inyerta, Joeseminate and 8 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf and sasha108
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
on here whiteness is just about not looking dysgenic
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JewishNationalist, Joeseminate and sasha108
I once posted myself on a phenotypes community and asked where I could pass outside South Asia when im the most obviously Pakistani looking man ever. And some guy commented “bro looks Russian” so I consider Slavs brown just for that reason @JewishNationalist
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist, sasha108 and SecularIslamist
only slavshits can name their kids "toyota levchenko"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, americanpakitruvcel and sasha108
I once posted myself on a phenotypes community and asked where I could pass outside South Asia when im the most obviously Pakistani looking man ever. And some guy commented “bro looks Russian” so I consider Slavs brown just for that reason @JewishNationalist
Did you know that Russia is a multinational country? Nice reason btw
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JewishNationalist, Joeseminate and americanpakitruvcel
swarthy
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
5% mongol so nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
reminds me of when mexicans or turks show the 0,0001 of their country to prove they are white
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Did you know that Russia is a multinational country? Nice reason btw
Yes but I look nothing like any of those ethnic groups, I look Pakistani or Iranian at absolute most, only in southern Iran where they resemble south Asians. But that comment was so funny it convinced me Slavs aren’t white
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I thought this guy was Hithrikh Roshan with blonde hair .

1790978016722
1790978115010
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108 and americanpakitruvcel
Not obviously for "some" users
I don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of Europe
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist and sasha108
I don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of Europe
Well, its complicated, because even slavs are different from eachother
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Is right Reza Pahlavi? Maybe Iranians are where after all.

Where does hrithik pass you think? I think maybe Iran and Afghanistan tbh he has a depigmented Zagros look
Yeah definitely Iranian to me. His eye colouring makes him look so ambiguous its probablt enough to the point the average person could guess him from any med or mena country.

His name is a dead giveaway though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Is right Reza Pahlavi? Maybe Iranians are where after all.


Yeah definitely Iranian to me. His eye colouring makes him look so ambiguous its probablt enough to the point the average person could guess him from any med or mena country.

His name is a dead giveaway though.
He definitely doesn’t look Greek as I see curries online claiming, doesn’t have a strong ANF pheno
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
all slavs but ukranians are white
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
I once posted myself on a phenotypes community and asked where I could pass outside South Asia when im the most obviously Pakistani looking man ever. And some guy commented “bro looks Russian” so I consider Slavs brown just for that reason @JewishNationalist
i mean perhaps you could pass as some caucasus minority lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
I don’t even get the reasoning for claiming Slavs aren’t white lmao. They look pretty white to me. They are just somewhat culturally distant from other parts of Europe
they just have resent to slavs since they see a country 10000x bigger than theirs and thus feel inferior, thus have to cope by making up shit that the are white while slavs not (although slavs are genetically closer to early europeans than west euros which means slavs are whiter lol). meanwhile you don't see slavs who hate western europeans because its like hating some sewer rat lol.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel

Similar threads

L
Replies
6
Views
59
jp212
jp212
sørenyuko
Replies
9
Views
57
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
ImSomeone
Replies
7
Views
75
jflmeister
jflmeister
2BeamsofLight
Replies
5
Views
47
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top