Appetite suppressant

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
Hi everyone,

As we all know bodyfat percentage is a HUGE deal when it comes to looksmaxing and healthmaxxing.

I’m sitting at 16% bodyfat (measured at a clinic) and i have trouble losing weight because i no discipline and i keep stuffing my face, do you guys have any tips on how to suppress my appetite and what supplments should i take that actually work?

Thanks.

Stimulants suppress your appetite. Obviously its a terrible idea to take them because then you will become dependent on them and without them you will be tired and hungry.

Other than that there is no drug that you can take to suppress your appetite. You should just find things to do to keep yourself occupied to avoid thinking about being hungry. If you cant do that and you have no discipline then you will never lose weight without some crippling drug use or if you are put in solitary confinement. The unfortunate reality is that if you don't have the motivation or desire to do it yourself then you just cannot do it and it would be better to accept that. With that being said, good luck with trying to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
snus... trust me

Hi everyone,

As we all know bodyfat percentage is a HUGE deal when it comes to looksmaxing and healthmaxxing.

I’m sitting at 16% bodyfat (measured at a clinic) and i have trouble losing weight because i no discipline and i keep stuffing my face, do you guys have any tips on how to suppress my appetite and what supplments should i take that actually work?

Thanks.
Ketogenic diet + one meal a day

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and yorker12
watch My 600lb life

srs it works for me

Ketogenic diet + one meal a day
Add black coffee while fasting, maybe ADF, if you're feeling frisky, and you will get to your goal by the end of July.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger