Applied for job and got declined within two minutes

pleasevanity

pleasevanity

‎ ‎
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
6,872
Reputation
14,400
1790815075084
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae, peptidehater22, Mansur and 2 others
Mirin neet
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
YOU CAN DO IT
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
that’s fucking evil. i need a job so bad noones hiring tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
Nepotism I don’t even apply for jobs anymore I just beg my friends to give me a reference I got a trial shift on Tuesday
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
 
what kinda job though
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity

Similar threads

pleasevanity
Replies
1
Views
17
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
Geoff2024
Replies
12
Views
45
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
try2beme
Replies
9
Views
40
JJound
JJound
ilikefish
Replies
19
Views
57
lion092921
lion092921
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
9
Views
67
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BecomingX
Back
Top