Applying RU 58841 on the face to reduce Facial aging caused by androgens? (Anti Agingcels GTFIH)

Can applying RU 58841 on the face slow down facial aging?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
E

EagleEye

Iron
Could reducing androgens in the face slow down facial aging?

As we know, DHT brutally ages the skin and guys with hypogonadism generally have more youthful skin than normal men of their age. I have been taking Arimidex 0.125 mg EOD(and injecting HGH on and off) for 9 months and my face has aged like 4 years. Roiders also age like shit.

Could this be the golden key to save your skin from aging? I wonder why no one has ever thought of this before.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and AlexBrown84
@Jerryterry129

I don't think DHT itself causes aging. Anavar can even make you look younger due to collagen synthesis. Also, RU58441 is usually made in Alcohol. It's like 99,95% alcohol. So applying alcohol to your face itself is a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and FreakkForLife
It's like 99,95% alcohol. So applying alcohol to your face itself is a bad idea.
Is alcohol even absorbed through the skin?

DHT might increase collagen but it probably decreases elastin since my face looks older from sagging fatpads rather than wrinkles. I have no wrinkles on my face.

DHT might increase collagen but it probably decreases elastin since my face looks older from sagging fatpads rather than wrinkles. I have no wrinkles on my face.
Depends on how much of it is and what kind of an alcohol it is. There are organic alcohols like cetearyl alcohol that actually aid in other ingredients absorbing and hydrate the skin instead of dehydrating it.

Then you have alcohols like denatured alcohol, or isopropyl alcohol, that will dry out your skin even in small quantities. Some will evaporate upon skin contact but much wont.

I think it is. If you buy topical finasteride, the finasteride comes in your blood eventually. Alcohol is a harsh compound for the skin. Way to aggressive and drying. Can cause redness and skin problems.

I guess you are right. Googled it and DHT indeed decreases collagen. Wouldn't retin A, micro needling, and or infrared light be a better alternative than lowering DHT?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Could reducing androgens in the face slow down facial aging?

As we know, DHT brutally ages the skin and guys with hypogonadism generally have more youthful skin than normal men of their age. I have been taking Arimidex 0.125 mg EOD(and injecting HGH on and off) for 9 months and my face has aged like 4 years. Roiders also age like shit.

Could this be the golden key to save your skin from aging? I wonder why no one has ever thought of this before.
Hmmm. Would've thought that the HGH would counter at least some of the aging...

i have insane dht levels and my skin is glowing

your sking aging dont depend on dht

Depends on how much of it is and what kind of an alcohol it is. There are organic alcohols like cetearyl alcohol that actually aid in other ingredients absorbing and hydrate the skin instead of dehydrating it.

Then you have alcohols like denatured alcohol, or isopropyl alcohol, that will dry out your skin even in small quantities. Some will evaporate upon skin contact but much wont.
Most commonly used alcohol in products, is the type that dehydrates the skin

I think roiding can make younger guys have a more mature look but that’s not really aging

Look at a 40 year old TRT cel vs a 40 year old normie and tell me who looks younger. Infact TRT is often prescribed for anti aging. It makes sense- replicating the hormone profile of someone younger than you can stave off aging

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, nikeair270 and AlexBrown84
I think roiding can make younger guys have a more mature look but that’s not really aging

Look at a 40 year old TRT cel vs a 40 year old normie and tell me who looks younger. Infact TRT is often prescribed for anti aging. It makes sense- replicating the hormone profile of someone younger than you can stave off aging
This. High t and dht increase collagen. But decrease face fat and that may contribute to mature looking

If you are worried about aging due to DHT, take Finestaride. RU 58841 could be great for short-term protection against high androgens but I don't think it's wise to take it long-term, whereas Fin seems semi safe taken indefinitely.

I also discussed it earlier

Effects of fin , RU sort of drugs on skin isnt discussed here

They have potential to youthmax you

• +1
Reactions: EagleEye