Approach them and insult them

chad post

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
you will get rejected but rejection actually means nothing

you can only win
You dont even feel rejection anymore once you approached many
I can kinda agree,

Also, getting rejected by a Stacy. Hurts less, than when one decided to lower one standards or even go below ones own league level (one thinks one is). And then getting rejected (still). Makes one more doubtfull about ones own level.

Obviously, 99+% rejection rate. But IF one lucks out. somehow. Just ride it out as long as possible.

and then?
hope to hit the jeackpot. Like people buying the lotery tickets. But than this time it's money free, just cost time.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Thanks chad :feelsokman:

I can kinda agree,

Also, getting rejected by a Stacy. Hurts less, than when one decided to lower one standards or even go below ones own league level (one thinks one is). And then getting rejected (still). Makes one more doubtfull about ones own level.

Obviously, 99+% rejection rate. But IF one lucks out. somehow. Just ride it out as long as possible.

hope to hit the jeackpot. Like people buying the lotery tickets. But than this time it's money free, just cost time.

maybe after 2000 approaches and destroying your self esteem? stacies are IG maxxed chad only:y'all:

Where does this even come from? I’ve approached and been rejected by thousands of women in my life. That shit still stings

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
maybe after 2000 approaches and destroying your self esteem? stacies are IG maxxed chad only:y'all:
it wont destroy your self esteem like that because you already know that youre no chad. going for low tier women and getting rejected would do that esp if theyre actually your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and .👽.
maybe after 2000 approaches and destroying your self esteem?
yeah, one can only do that. If one somehow is capable to maintain a good sense of self esteem, through all the rejections. Basically haveing delsuional solid sense of self worth, or being able to copevery well that one gets not much effected in that sense.

If ones self esteem gets affected by rejctions.
than one can't do it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I’ll approach stacies tonight just for you

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
I’ve been approached multiple times lol not a big deal
i didn't said that it is a big deal lol
i like to create random theories

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
and then?
be featured in the local newspaper

i didn't said that it is a big deal lol
i like to create random theories
Your theory actually makes sense tho. The only way these autists are gonna get stacies is if they only approach them & ignore the average chicks they’re comfortable with

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
lol, don't cold approach. It won't end well. She'll give IOIs if she wants you.

lol, don't cold approach. It won't end well. She'll give IOIs if she wants you.
you wont lose anything and if you are lucky she might say yes

stacies dont ioi randies unless you make the first move, thats becky behavior

Your theory actually makes sense tho. The only way these autists are gonna get stacies is if they only approach them & ignore the average chicks they’re comfortable with
it is easier to get along with stacies tbh because beckies often have a butthurt mentality (jealous etc.) and keen on mind games

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Approaching stacies is based if you are ugly cause you are lowering their self esteem