Approached by ugly girls - is it over?

P

Prinz Eugen

Bronze
So I noticed something throughout highschool, that in general girls treat me friendly, neutral or flirtatious. However ugly girls were always a lot
more aggressive such texting first, trying to dance with me in clubs etc.

There‘s two ways of interpreting this:
Ugly girls think we looksmatch and therefore they don‘t feel like I could possibly reject them. In this case it‘d be over

OR
all women, no matter their smv, lust for the same tye of guys, it is just the uggo girls need to be more aggressive. In this case getting approached aggressively would be flattering and suggesting of general female interest.

How would you interpret ugly girls approaching guys?

alriodai

alriodai

Vinnie Hacker is the most attractive man on earth
I don't know how it is but if ugly girls approach you you're defintely above average
Most ugly girls I know literally shoot for above average guys because they're super insecure and need to compensate by having a hot BF
I'm dead ass serious

There's probably average or above average girls giving you hints but don't wanna approach you

buflek

buflek

chink destroyer
i always wondered the same when this happened to me

but looking at the couple of good looking girls under the ones who approached, i think it just means that the ugly girls are more hypergamous in general

i see many 7/10 couples looks matched but also often a subhuman girl with 6/10-7/10 bf

jordan56

jordan56

Bronze
So I noticed something throughout highschool, that in general girls treat me friendly, neutral or flirtatious. However ugly girls were always a lot
more aggressive such texting first, trying to dance with me in clubs etc.

There‘s two ways of interpreting this:
Ugly girls think we looksmatch and therefore they don‘t feel like I could possibly reject them. In this case it‘d be over

OR
all women, no matter their smv, lust for the same tye of guys, it is just the uggo girls need to be more aggressive. In this case getting approached aggressively would be flattering and suggesting of general female interest.

How would you interpret ugly girls approaching guys?
If you are getting approached by girls you atleast above average

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
same here, only stranded beach whales come up to me. Probably means we are average and femcels think they have a chance with us, because women only fuck men above their own looks range

Ken

Ken

Diamond
Good thing. Before I got acne I would also have landwhales approach me. Once I got severe acne that stopped, no girls talked to me.

Oncle I started clearing up my acne, I got landwhales approaching me again.

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Zephir
Oberyn

Oberyn

Brain max would ascend
Girls would almost never approach her looksmatch, they only approach higher smv guys than them.

STEVE GAMING

STEVE GAMING

Bronze
Life fuel if true tbh.

Mogpogs

Mogpogs

Noveau Bitche
I don't know how it is but if ugly girls approach you you're defintely above average
Most ugly girls I know literally shoot for above average guys because they're super insecure and need to compensate by having a hot BF
I'm dead ass serious

There's probably average or above average girls giving you hints but don't wanna approach you
For real? I always thought roasters approached me cause they thought I was on their level. Which in turn offended me

Adrian

Adrian

Iron
to be honest most ugly / fat girls are thirsty, so they're more likely to approach.
they aren't as conceited or delusional when it comes to men's looks like stacies are
so it doesn't mean you are ugly

Lejit

Lejit

Melted
Funny how i get called ugly om this forum yet have jbs approach me bunch of male gaze fags

Curlbrahhh

Curlbrahhh

Giga Chadlet
If you’re ugly , ZEROoooo girls will approach you.

D

Deleted member 19478

Silver
same here, only stranded beach whales come up to me. Probably means we are average and femcels think they have a chance with us, because women only fuck men above their own looks range
This. The other replies are gassing you up by calling you above average.

If you were Chad you'd at least be getting approached by average foids. I'm pretty sure Amnesia gets approached by decent looking women.

Last edited:
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
Girls would almost never approach her looksmatch, they only approach higher smv guys than them.
yeh thats about true even in these "black pill" approaching videos the girl is like a 5, at max every single TIME

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

This. The other replies are gassing you up by calling you above average.

If you were Chad you'd at least be getting approached by average foids. I'm pretty sure Amnesia gets approached by decent looking women.
he really gets approached by average looking women lol. its not that great. youre probably chadlite/htn

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Funny how i get called ugly om this forum yet have jbs approach me bunch of male gaze fags
pic? are you pretty or have like a decent mandible?

smvmaxxertilllate

smvmaxxertilllate

Cannot cope
You are probably above average looking if you have girls approaching you.

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
No bro, that's good

girls don't usually approach, like at all

if ugly girls approach you it means you're somewhat decent looking

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Zephir
Girls do not approach unless they are hookers.

1kisuke106

1kisuke106

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
Better than average, if approached by any female