Approached by ugly girls - is it over?

P

Prinz Eugen

Bronze
So I noticed something throughout highschool, that in general girls treat me friendly, neutral or flirtatious. However ugly girls were always a lot
more aggressive such texting first, trying to dance with me in clubs etc.

There‘s two ways of interpreting this:
Ugly girls think we looksmatch and therefore they don‘t feel like I could possibly reject them. In this case it‘d be over

OR
all women, no matter their smv, lust for the same tye of guys, it is just the uggo girls need to be more aggressive. In this case getting approached aggressively would be flattering and suggesting of general female interest.

How would you interpret ugly girls approaching guys?

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and bwrauycnee
I don't know how it is but if ugly girls approach you you're defintely above average
Most ugly girls I know literally shoot for above average guys because they're super insecure and need to compensate by having a hot BF
I'm dead ass serious

There's probably average or above average girls giving you hints but don't wanna approach you

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 18840 and 9 others
being appoached by ugly girls is definitely better than not being approached by any girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Filippo, Travis and 5 others
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
i always wondered the same when this happened to me

but looking at the couple of good looking girls under the ones who approached, i think it just means that the ugly girls are more hypergamous in general

i see many 7/10 couples looks matched but also often a subhuman girl with 6/10-7/10 bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and justbentbro
So I noticed something throughout highschool, that in general girls treat me friendly, neutral or flirtatious. However ugly girls were always a lot
more aggressive such texting first, trying to dance with me in clubs etc.

There‘s two ways of interpreting this:
Ugly girls think we looksmatch and therefore they don‘t feel like I could possibly reject them. In this case it‘d be over

OR
all women, no matter their smv, lust for the same tye of guys, it is just the uggo girls need to be more aggressive. In this case getting approached aggressively would be flattering and suggesting of general female interest.

How would you interpret ugly girls approaching guys?
If you are getting approached by girls you atleast above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Blackgymmax, Oberyn and 2 others
same here, only stranded beach whales come up to me. Probably means we are average and femcels think they have a chance with us, because women only fuck men above their own looks range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and justbentbro
Good thing. Before I got acne I would also have landwhales approach me. Once I got severe acne that stopped, no girls talked to me.

Oncle I started clearing up my acne, I got landwhales approaching me again.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Girls would almost never approach her looksmatch, they only approach higher smv guys than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
Life fuel if true tbh.

I don't know how it is but if ugly girls approach you you're defintely above average
Most ugly girls I know literally shoot for above average guys because they're super insecure and need to compensate by having a hot BF
I'm dead ass serious

There's probably average or above average girls giving you hints but don't wanna approach you
For real? I always thought roasters approached me cause they thought I was on their level. Which in turn offended me

to be honest most ugly / fat girls are thirsty, so they're more likely to approach.
they aren't as conceited or delusional when it comes to men's looks like stacies are
so it doesn't mean you are ugly

Funny how i get called ugly om this forum yet have jbs approach me bunch of male gaze fags

If you’re ugly , ZEROoooo girls will approach you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Blackgymmax
same here, only stranded beach whales come up to me. Probably means we are average and femcels think they have a chance with us, because women only fuck men above their own looks range
This. The other replies are gassing you up by calling you above average.

If you were Chad you'd at least be getting approached by average foids. I'm pretty sure Amnesia gets approached by decent looking women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Girls would almost never approach her looksmatch, they only approach higher smv guys than them.
yeh thats about true even in these "black pill" approaching videos the girl is like a 5, at max every single TIME

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
This. The other replies are gassing you up by calling you above average.

If you were Chad you'd at least be getting approached by average foids. I'm pretty sure Amnesia gets approached by decent looking women.
he really gets approached by average looking women lol. its not that great. youre probably chadlite/htn

Funny how i get called ugly om this forum yet have jbs approach me bunch of male gaze fags
pic? are you pretty or have like a decent mandible?

You are probably above average looking if you have girls approaching you.

No bro, that's good

girls don't usually approach, like at all

if ugly girls approach you it means you're somewhat decent looking

Girls do not approach unless they are hookers.

Better than average, if approached by any female