Approaching is legit af: this guy slays hard IRL

tbf I shit on cold approach a lot but have never properly tried it- I just done a handful of fumbling nervous approaches and been rejected and then retreated to the safety of my dating apps. Ill try it properly at night soon
Won't work that well in the UK. I mean. It is so out of the ordinary over here. I have never seen a guy cold approach a woman in public in London.

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
If you have horrific acne this doesn't work

How are you so likeable?
Idk man, you like me too right? So maybe you can tell? I think it's because I'm friendly but not a push over tbh

He is telling tales. Women likely have trouble recognizing his face as human.
Ooor maybe cold approach works!

@piratemogger also tried it for 6 days x 2 approaches daily. He had success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
You have an insecure foid mindset. Chances are you are gonna get rejected by the majority of the women you talk to.
I dont show my insecurity

• +1
He is a tall htn with BBC halo working in his favour.
Ok but still approaching is legit. @buflek also got his Gf by approaching her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
"Slaying" is a sin. Unironically, the best way to slay is by committing other sins such as tattoos, drugs/excessive alcohol, body piercings, fornicating with sinner homosexual women, etc.
True

I saw his jaw and all my questions were answered. Jaw is law.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Beetlejuice and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
I have a friend who was into PUA for 10 years and never got laid once. Not even a kiss or anything. Everytime I would hang out with him he would randomly approach woman. He eventually got an arranged marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
legit

always PUA if u a ethnic

Mirin low inhib. If someone I know did that their count would be 80 in a matter of days

• +1
You have an insecure foid mindset. Chances are you are gonna get rejected by the majority of the women you talk to.
I mean if less people do it does that not almost mean it could be more effective? Setting youreself apart from crowd

Won't work that well in the UK. I mean. It is so out of the ordinary over here. I have never seen a guy cold approach a woman in public in London.
Lol. You must be joking. It's absolutely everywhere here. Just go to Oxford Circus on a weekend afternoon and you'll see it if you know what you're looking for.

Majority of daygamers are ethnic cockroaches approaching high-tier white women though so most of the approaches you'll see will be ethnics getting blown out / rejected.

I would not advise anyone on this forum to cold approach during the day. Most here have low social intelligence and are too narcissistic to handle the crushing amount of rejection you'll get. You'll creep girls out and You also won't have the necessary banter / conversation skills to get very good at it. It's safer for you to retreat to your tinder screens and mentally masturbate over all the matches you won't fuck.

• JFL
I would not advise anyone on this forum to cold approach during the day. Most here have low social intelligence and are too narcissistic to handle the crushing amount of rejection you'll get. You'll creep girls out and You also won't have the necessary banter / conversation skills to get very good at it. It's safer for you to retreat to your tinder screens and mentally masturbate over all the matches you won't fuck.
Ppl here are young and can/need to learn conversation skills

Bluepill alert :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20216, Deleted member 9670 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I mean if less people do it does that not almost mean it could be more effective? Setting youreself apart from crowd
You probably could cold approach and have decent amount of success. I honestly don't even think the blackpill applies to you. White guys don't need to be chadlite/Chad to slay.

Btw have you considered RTT? Would legit turn you into a club slayer. That archetype has very high appeal I'm the UK.

Keep rotting and dreaming about surgeries while this nigga lives his life :ogre:
This nigga is prolly telling tales. Even chads have 4% success rate from cold approach. Your best bet is social circle imo.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Lol. You must be joking. It's absolutely everywhere here. Just go to Oxford Circus on a weekend afternoon and you'll see it if you know what you're looking for.

Majority of daygamers are ethnic cockroaches approaching high-tier white women though so most of the approaches you'll see will be ethnics getting blown out / rejected.
I have never seen it though. And why the fuck are those ethnic cockroaches approaching high tier white women? Niggas are destroying every last bit of our SMV. This is why I say subhumans should be blackpilled.

I don't go to central London frequently. I do go outside to parks, stores, restaurants etc but I've never seen anybody hit on a girl or even catcall her in public.

This nigga is prolly telling tales. Even chads have 4% success rate from cold approach. Your best bet is social circle imo.
10 approaches daily so even 1% success will rack up numbers. Irl standards are not that high also.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
10 approaches daily so even 1% success will rack up numbers. Irl standards are not that high also.
What about the risk of getting metooed? Ok so you approach 100 womenz fuck a 2-3/10 woman and get brutally metooed on social media by like 10. It's not worth it imo.

Normies looksmax more than looksmaxers. A normie got braces and genio :lul:
Yeah normies are more blackpilled than you give them credit for. However, chances are that normie needed bimax and doesn't look that much better than before.

• Hmm...
What about the risk of getting metooed? Ok so you approach 100 womenz fuck a 2-3/10 woman and get brutally metooed on social media by like 10. It's not worth it imo.
U get better looking women irl than online. But no point of this mental Masturbation. I just wanted to show that u dont need to be s chad and tinder is not everything

You probably could cold approach and have decent amount of success. I honestly don't even think the blackpill applies to you. White guys don't need to be chadlite/Chad to slay.

Btw have you considered RTT? Would legit turn you into a club slayer. That archetype has very high appeal I'm the UK.
Well I’m already kinda semi jacked, I was thinking about getting some forearm tattoos, I was MT2 maxxing a while bac but gone off tanning cos I’d rather maintain collagen.

Atm my main looksmax is getting my nose job done in a few months then after that I’ll see

• +1
Yeah normies are more blackpilled than you give them credit for. However, chances are that normie needed bimax and doesn't look that much better than before.
Normies are not deformed

• +1
I met a pretty normie ish guy- about 5’8, slightly fat , but he was very outgoing and NT , said he met his GF through just cold approaching her in an ice cream shop , he was late 20s. He showed me her and she was pretty cute.

Sometimes I do think certain girls are sick of the type of overtly sexual attention they get in clubs and dating apps. They might not ever get a guy come up to tem and strike up a regular normal everyday conversation very often.

Seems like a lot of people have totally written off cold approach in UK specifically without ever trying it? Like I’m not even sure if it will work or not it just seems a bit silly and illogical how we’ve all reached this conclusion without trying it.

If I try say 50-100 girls and all of them reject me in a rude or unfriendly manner, that’s probably a big enough sample size to write it off. So I won’t to do this approaches until I can come to a conclusion. Als I feel like there are some legit character building benefits of doing it- if you have the balls to approach girls during the day, could help you with confidence in other areas of life too. Of course try and approach girls roughly your own looks level or even slightly below , if you approach higher expect more bad reactions than good

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Normies are not deformed
No. But if your chin is recessed enough to warrant a genioplasty that is somewhat significant then chances are your upper jaw and lower jaw are fucked. Also, if he got braces for crooked teeth or over bite/underbite, chances are his palate and alignment are bad too. Braces and genio likely just camouflaged the issue and he still looks bad in motion

• Hmm...
I met a pretty normie ish guy- about 5’8, slightly fat , but he was very outgoing and NT , said he met his GF through just cold approaching her in an ice cream shop , he was late 20s. He showed me her and she was pretty cute.

Sometimes I do think certain girls are sick of the type of overtly sexual attention they get in clubs and dating apps. They might not ever get a guy come up to tem and strike up a regular normal everyday conversation very often.

Seems like a lot of people have totally written off cold approach in UK specifically without ever trying it? Like I’m not even sure if it will work or not it just seems a bit silly and illogical how we’ve all reached this conclusion without trying it.

If I try say 50-100 girls and all of them reject me in a rude or unfriendly manner, that’s probably a big enough sample size to write it off. So I won’t to do this approaches until I can come to a conclusion. Als I feel like there are some legit character building benefits of doing it- if you have the balls to approach girls during the day, could help you with confidence in other areas of life too. Of course try and approach girls roughly your own looks level or even slightly below , if you approach higher expect more bad reactions than good
This forum never tries anything and say it doesnt work. I remember when ppl said that pictures dont matter on tinder. This forum is full of shit ngl :lul:

Yeah. Imo, if you are at least normie facially and fully softmaxxed, you should give it a go. Btw that guy was prolly not a solid normie being 5'8" and fat.

This forum never tries anything and say it doesnt work. I remember when ppl said that pictures dont matter on tinder. This forum is full of shit ngl :lul:
Cause most are not in the same position as you. Majority of this forum consists of below avg Manlet indians

• JFL
  • +1
I mean you downloaded tinder for the first time and got laid with a slim blonde girl. Most people here could never do that

• So Sad
Cause most are not in the same position as you. Majority of this forum consists of below avg Manlet indians
Ok good point but they shouldn’t conclude from their own experience onto others tho. Like there are enough white normie+ looking guys here and they put them down. That’s the thing that annoys me here, the negativity

This is bad advice for 5+/10 makes but I agree about the narcisstic part and I think that’s the real reason people here tend not to do it

Ok good point but they shouldn’t conclude from their own experience onto others tho. Like there are enough white normie+ looking guys here and they put them down. That’s the thing that annoys me here, the negativity
Yeah I agree. I saw some 6'2" white normie getting told he is looksmatched with some streetshitter from chennai. lol.

true some people here just are too high inhib to cold approach. :feelshaha: psl autists really think girls gonna care about their zygos JFL :feelskek:

what helps me is to have 0 expectations and just let your natural humor and charm shine through. if you have friends then there is something worth liking about you.

when you talk to a girl with an expectation, you start to get anxious because you are trying to control a situation and you care too much about the outcome.

i am literally having problems with women now because i have taken this too far and i gotta learn how to reject women knowing how difficult it is to handle.

just talk to them for the sake of sharing a thought, or hearing their perspective. take an interest in their life just out of genuine curiosity and then just leave them be. continue this and if it becomes a regular thing you either have a good female friend with friends that she can set you up with, or you can fuck her if you want to. these things naturally happen if you let them happen on their own.
ican tell you get bitches
i also had the same problem
when i started talking to girls w no expectation and just showed my true personnality i literally ascended, literally ascended, got many girls liking me, fwing me, etc

shit is life changing

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Just talk to 10 girls daily for 1 minute.
+ You'll get better at it
+ You'll be able to filter out high/low interest
+ Abundance mindset
= WIN

• +1
ican tell you get bitches
i also had the same problem
when i started talking to girls w no expectation and just showed my true personnality i literally ascended, literally ascended, got many girls liking me, fwing me, etc

shit is life changing
U cold approach?

U cold approach?
never approcahed a girl in my life
girls come to me
i'm attractive (above average) and 6ft4
do the math
bitches add me on IG like that and talk to me

it's all about looks
when you have the looks u automatically become more NT more social more funny more personnality shit because u kno wu can get bitches
looks or death

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
never approcahed a girl in my life
girls come to me
i'm attractive (above average) and 6ft4
do the math
bitches add me on IG like that and talk to me

it's all about looks
when you have the looks u automatically become more NT more social more funny more personnality shit because u kno wu can get bitches
looks or death
Brutal no social circle and IG pill

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Brutal no social circle and IG pill
its all about looks, social circle, IG and your personnality (if you're cool asf and know how to talk to girls)
i can make a bitch wet just by talking to her and manipulating her
i made money off bitches

• JFL