Approaching is legit af: this guy slays hard IRL

its all about looks, social circle, IG and your personnality (if you're cool asf and know how to talk to girls)
i can make a bitch wet just by talking to her and manipulating her
i made money off bitches
How u find girls to tslk to? I talk to a couple since i started tinder but never before. Im pretty NT

How u find girls to tslk to? I talk to a couple since i started tinder but never before. Im pretty NT
bro im 17 years old, you're 29
it's like i was in high school and MET A LOT OF GIRLS A LOT A TON
next year i'l lbe in college WHERE THERE WILL BE GIRLS FROM ALL THE COUNTRY (fine ass hoes)
That in itself is an crazy advantage
also if you're attractive learn how to take ig pics and post thirst traps with #explorepage

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
bro im 17 years old, you're 29
it's like i was in high school and MET A LOT OF GIRLS A LOT A TON
next year i'l lbe in college WHERE THERE WILL BE GIRLS FROM ALL THE COUNTRY (fine ass hoes)
That in itself is an crazy advantage
also if you're attractive learn how to take ig pics and post thirst traps with #explorepage
Mirin. Yea school is easy af. Whats your laycount

Approaching is legit but you are looking for a unicorn girl for a LTR. Keep that in mind and don't spam approaches on pointless girls. You need a sharp eye and the balls and NT vibe to do the approach successfully. Success doesn't mean P in V, it just means you did the approach to the best of your ability and couldn't have done any better. If you're aspie, then forget about it. That vibe is a pussy drier IRL at every level. If you are NT or have the ability to have a NT vibe (if you are wondering about it then you don't) and you are not in a LTR with a unicorn girl then you are wasting your life if you are not looksmaxing/moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing and approach maxxing HARD. Time goes by very very quickly in life, much quicker than you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, spongebob and Virgin at 29 😔
Approaching is legit sure but she needs to give you ioi first or better yet, approach you.

Retarded ass OP never posted the fucking guide nor proof