Approaching is very easy method to get girls

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
All you need is good looks (like for anything to get girls)

For example

Chad is buying steak at supermarket. Girls are smiling at him left and right. They are making eye contact and playing with their hair. Chad approaches with small talk and goes from there

What subhumans do. Girl is walking to a random location. Deformed bug blocks her path like a golem and says some cringe bullshit. She does not hear one thing at all. Her settings are turned on to Chad faces and voices only and her AI responds with "Not interested" and continues walking. Deformed bug does this 2000 times until one girl who has her firmware still on last generation says yes and gives him number of pizza parlor. He goes home and makes YouTube video detailing his success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21531, Pikabro and 13 others
Never and I repeat never approach without an IOI. You are asking for disaster and an explosion like Boston Bombing. Huge meteor landing on your location all because you thought it was a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 2 others
Never and I repeat never approach without an IOI. You are asking for disaster and an explosion like Boston Bombing. Huge meteor landing on your location all because you thought it was a joke
What if the ioi was a troll

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member 18244
Oh shit that explains a lot

• +1
Reactions: Account
If i ever ascended i would give fake iois to foids and when they approach i’d make a creeped out face and say not interested, sorry

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gtuktm, Pikabro and 4 others
y r woman like this

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Account
If you get ioi and she rejects I dont know what to say. This is why I will not dare approach a girl unless I am similar to Ramirez in looks. And if she still rejects me I will knock her to the floor and jump the 10 foot fence to escape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 15827, datboijj and 1 other person
Yes it’s all a numbers game welcome to this forum my 14 year old Indian friend you have lots of approaches ahead of you

TLDR: Just be chad

Billion dollar advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, gymmaxedhorse, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
If you get ioi and she rejects I dont know what to say. This is why I will not dare approach a girl unless I am similar to Ramirez in looks. And if she still rejects me I will knock her to the floor and jump the 10 foot fence to escape
Biggest ioi I ever gotten was when a girl addmited to having a crush on me for 2 years straight to my face, I thought it was a troll😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Account
TLDR: Just be chad

Billion dollar advice
There is no hack in real life. There is no mod menu. U have to be Chad if u want a girl. Remember this, print this message out and put it on your wall. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21531, Sigmamale and 2 others
Lol how the fuck am i supposed to respond to ioi's
"oh i saw you look at me, you wanna fuck" like what

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
All you need is good looks (like for anything to get girls)

For example

Chad is buying steak at supermarket. Girls are smiling at him left and right. They are making eye contact and playing with their hair. Chad approaches with small talk and goes from there

What subhumans do. Girl is walking to a random location. Deformed bug blocks her path like a golem and says some cringe bullshit. She does not hear one thing at all. Her settings are turned on to Chad faces and voices only and her AI responds with "Not interested" and continues walking. Deformed bug does this 2000 times until one girl who has her firmware still on last generation says yes and gives him number of pizza parlor. He goes home and makes YouTube video detailing his success
Shit are you andrew tate in disguise? Your tales from mumbai are really nice andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back