Approaching isn't worth the cortisol from rejection

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I feel inconsolably bad after getting rejected by foids, I can't stand being denied access to their vagina while some dude will enter it with ease later, makes me feel like an unworthy subhuman that shouldn't be talking to girls at all. Last time I was rejected I ended up in a hospital due to a cardiac arrest triggered by an insane cortisol spike, not even fucking joking. So I don't approach anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, PubertyMaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 10 others
let me guess you have done zero approaches

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, PubertyMaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
take 300-600mg pregabalin and don't give a fuck.

I feel inconsolably bad after getting rejected by foids, I can't stand getting denied access to their vagina while some dude will enter it with ease later, makes me feel like an unworthy subhuman that shouldn't be talking to girls at all. Last time I was rejected I ended up in a hospital due to a cardiac arrest triggered by an insane cortisol spike, not even fucking joking. So I don't approach anymore.
How do you even approach them?

I also hate it, I've never felt as submissive, weak and humilliated as the few times I've approached in my life, even when they're successful, I hate the feeling.

Not to mention the chances of failure are higher when you're a man.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Pretty sure social rejection triggers the same part of the brain as physical pain.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, TUSSELEIF and klip11
I feel inconsolably bad after getting rejected by foids, I can't stand being denied access to their vagina while some dude will enter it with ease later, makes me feel like an unworthy subhuman that shouldn't be talking to girls at all. Last time I was rejected I ended up in a hospital due to a cardiac arrest triggered by an insane cortisol spike, not even fucking joking. So I don't approach anymore.
Black guys approach all the time

pussy doesnt feel good enough for me to eveg get up and shower and prep the house

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I approachmaxxed the other day it’s not that bad but make sure it’s a nice girl who won’t hurt ur feelings

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
im sure u must be doing it like a total autist too

who the fuck approaches ot of lets say uni where u ask a question or a club where some nonverbal rapport and interest has been established

pussy doesnt feel good enough for me to eveg get up and shower and prep the house
imagine if New Poster read op's post lol

anyway:

Capture dcran 2023 08 22 002711

jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Same. I haven’t been directly rejected but I get ghosted a lot, left on seen or read. It makes me angry as fuck and makes me want to do unforgivable stuff. I’m thinking of just giving up completely

If she found you attractive she would approach you. It’s 2023, girls are bold if they are horny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RTLBbc, PubertyMaxxer and Ryldoo IS COPING
I approachmaxxed the other day it’s not that bad but make sure it’s a nice girl who won’t hurt ur feelings
Elaborate