Approximately 25 percent of men who have hereditary male pattern baldness start losing their hair before the age of 21.

Good genes come in packages , show me a balding swimmers body

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Approximately 25 percent of men who have hereditary male pattern baldness start losing their hair before the age of 21. By the age of 35, approximately 66 percent of men will have experienced some degree of hair loss. By the age of 50, approximately 85 percent of men will have significantly thinner hair.

How do people not realise that 2/3rd of you unfortunate mother fuckers are going to be at noorwood 2 or 3 by the time you are in your mid to late 30s?

laughs cage GIF

This is the most poignant black pill of all for men.

Not that men can't increase their height with surgery without crippling ourselves.
Not that men can't increase their dick-size with surgery without disabling functioning of it.
Not that far more has to go structurally on-point with our bones to be considered good looking.
Not that we can't be average looking and just rely on looking fertile between 16 and 26 like girls.

It's that a whopping 2/3 of men are going to recede and unless your face SUITS the slap-head look, regardless of if whether or not it's good looking, you will NOT carry the same sexual market value as you did prior.

Many can say this is a cope. But I will say this objectively, for me, personally, having the Chad hair gene is probably the greatest genetic gift I COULD have been given. As while I may be kinda mid, I know as I enter my mid 30s (Turning 32 soon) and late 30s, I won't experience anywhere near the same drop in facial attractiveness that 2/3 of guys who are Chads, Chadlites had HTNs will.

If you are mid 20s and feel your hair thinning and your father, mothers' father etc have balded.... start planning improvisational measures. Researching hair transplants and / or wigs + also looking into supplements like collagen peptides WHICH ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to maintaining strong and thick hair as you pass through your life.
What determines balding? If you're dad is balding or one of your grandfathers?

Approximately 25 percent of men who have hereditary male pattern baldness start losing their hair before the age of 21. By the age of 35, approximately 66 percent of men will have experienced some degree of hair loss. By the age of 50, approximately 85 percent of men will have significantly thinner hair.

How do people not realise that 2/3rd of you unfortunate mother fuckers are going to be at noorwood 2 or 3 by the time you are in your mid to late 30s?

laughs cage GIF

Not that men can't increase their height with surgery without crippling ourselves.
Not that men can't increase their dick-size with surgery without disabling functioning of it.
Not that far more has to go structurally on-point with our bones to be considered good looking.
Not that we can't be average looking and just rely on looking fertile between 16 and 26 like girls.

It's that a whopping 2/3 of men are going to recede and unless your face SUITS the slap-head look, regardless of if whether or not it's good looking, you will NOT carry the same sexual market value as you did prior.

Many can say this is a cope. But I will say this objectively, for me, personally, having the Chad hair gene is probably the greatest genetic gift I COULD have been given. As while I may be kinda mid, I know as I enter my mid 30s (Turning 32 soon) and late 30s, I won't experience anywhere near the same drop in facial attractiveness that 2/3 of guys who are Chads, Chadlites had HTNs will.

If you are mid 20s and feel your hair thinning and your father, mothers' father etc have balded.... start planning improvisational measures. Researching hair transplants and / or wigs + also looking into supplements like collagen peptides WHICH ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to maintaining strong and thick hair as you pass through your life.
95% are prone to androgenic alopecia to some extent, most men are so bluepilled they don't even notice their hair loss/thinning, all men should be taking fin at 21

What determines balding? If you're dad is balding or one of your grandfathers?
You can inherit in from any one of your family members, truth is 95% of men have the balding gene.

How many men in their 70s do you see with thick norwood 0? Basically none, surprised if it's even 5%, if you don't get on fin you will almost assuredly be losing hair density/hairline slowly unless you have like top 2% hair genetics.

DHT gel makes skin grow more hair.

laughs cage GIF

Bro you 100% can gain height if you are somewhat young. You also can gain size on your dick if your under 50 for sure. You are so black pilled that now your eating the shit pill. If you want to actually learn about maxing then pm on telegram @nefarian9 and ill add you to my group where we talk about shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
Bro you 100% can gain height if you are somewhat young. You also can gain size on your dick if your under 50 for sure. You are so black pilled that now your eating the shit pill. If you want to actually learn about maxing then pm on telegram @nefarian9 and ill add you to my group where we talk about shit like this

LOL this clown

There is no cosmetic quick fix surgery like there is for women. That's the point. You clown.

LOL this clown

There is no cosmetic quick fix surgery like there is for women. That's the point. You clown.
It is relatively quick. You can put on a decent amount of size in 1 year. For all the schizo losers with no self control then yeah it wont happen cause they wont stick with it, but if they put on the work then it can be done

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I think a lot of this is just fearmongering. I have been taking DHT blockers for a few years now. Stopped my balding and I got some regrowth with Dut. Same with many people I know who take them. Side effects are not common and the risk are very overblown.

I mean I have seen you recommend surgeries to users here when imo they are far more risky. IDK why you are discouraging balding men from taking finasteride or dut.
bc op believes every study published by the Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation
side effects are EXTREMELY unlikely with finasteride, only ~2% more compared to placebo in the original trials.
usually for ppl who do experience them it usually fades after 2-3 months once their body adapts to the drug

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

laughs cage GIF

finesteride will save most men, and save a couple norwoods for men with aggressive baldness genes if they start early. Iit's not a big deal for those willing to take measures.

Aging can be prevented.
aging isnt preventable and will never be.
some people age better than others but youll ALWAYS age no matter what.
aging and death are undeniable facts of life.
Memento Mori

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Pakicel
aging isnt preventable and will never be.
some people age better than others but youll ALWAYS age no matter what.
aging and death are undeniable facts of life.
Memento Mori
I don't believe aging is a fundamentally intractable problem. Sure, aging isn't reversible now but what about 100 or 200 years in the future?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerty
Both
Lack of hair means you’re past your reproductive prime
So we early balders were meant to peak early, like in our teenage years.

makes sense tbh, I hit puberty very early and always felt a few years ahead of everyone else physically. People only caught up to my development at age 16/17.
Nooooo brooooo men age like fine wine!!!!! Your peak is at 60 bro!!!!
Me finally texting jbs after rigorously looksmaxxing for forty years to peak properly:
Lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and autistic_tendencies
finesteride will save most men, and save a couple norwoods for men with aggressive baldness genes if they start early. Iit's not a big deal for those willing to take measures.
Lol
Become feminised eunuch to slay theory

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Holy shit