Approximately 25 percent of men who have hereditary male pattern baldness start losing their hair before the age of 21.

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
Approximately 25 percent of men who have hereditary male pattern baldness start losing their hair before the age of 21. By the age of 35, approximately 66 percent of men will have experienced some degree of hair loss. By the age of 50, approximately 85 percent of men will have significantly thinner hair.

How do people not realise that 2/3rd of you unfortunate mother fuckers are going to be at noorwood 2 or 3 by the time you are in your mid to late 30s?

laughs cage GIF

This is the most poignant black pill of all for men.

Not that men can't increase their height with surgery without crippling ourselves.
Not that men can't increase their dick-size with surgery without disabling functioning of it.
Not that far more has to go structurally on-point with our bones to be considered good looking.
Not that we can't be average looking and just rely on looking fertile between 16 and 26 like girls.

It's that a whopping 2/3 of men are going to recede and unless your face SUITS the slap-head look, regardless of if whether or not it's good looking, you will NOT carry the same sexual market value as you did prior.

Many can say this is a cope. But I will say this objectively, for me, personally, having the Chad hair gene is probably the greatest genetic gift I COULD have been given. As while I may be kinda mid, I know as I enter my mid 30s (Turning 32 soon) and late 30s, I won't experience anywhere near the same drop in facial attractiveness that 2/3 of guys who are Chads, Chadlites had HTNs will.

If you are mid 20s and feel your hair thinning and your father, mothers' father etc have balded.... start planning improvisational measures. Researching hair transplants and / or wigs + also looking into supplements like collagen peptides WHICH ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to maintaining strong and thick hair as you pass through your life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Just get a hair transplant theory

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 32486
Just get a hair transplant theory

Ain't a theory and certainly ain't a solution.

But one thing it is is looksmaxxing.

The next best solution to tryna rock the slap-head look and flopping, creeping women out.

If you aren't 6'1+ and you're a slap-head, you can't run masculine guy game in society. Unless you have facial Chadness that suits the slap.

How do you plan to deal with the agepill? You are gonna look a lot worse in 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mvp2v1
cope, hairloss is preventable, reversible and most importantly a solvable problem. Its not magic, it happens for a reason, it can unhappen for a reason as well.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, PSLdemigod and PickleTheSlayer
How do you plan to deal with the agepill? You are gonna look a lot worse in 10 years.
bone loss: k2
fat pad loss: (my preference) Adipeau
collagen loss: (I currently only know a couple) sunscreen
Elastin loss: idk
ligaments and tendons beneath the skin: idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, sub5inchcel and Pakicel
bone loss: k2
fat pad loss: (my preference) Adipeau
collagen loss: (I currently only know a couple) sunscreen
Elastin loss: idk
ligaments and tendons beneath the skin: idk
Won't do shit. You can't look young forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and mvp2v1

To update you I took this a couple of weeks back and I have been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years now.

This is completely off-topic and don't wanna go into it too much, as I remember you as someone that derailed discussions with mindless doomerism.

But to be brief; I presently microneedle with hydraulic acid serum once every 2 months and red light therapy with vitamin c serum (2 weeks after microneedling) once every day.

I have the best skin routine and avoid sugary food. I own a treadmill and a home gym. Lol and you wouldn't want to hear my supplement stack. I am doing far more than any Millennial on here for anti-ageing.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Pakicel
He frauds plus he has exceptional aging genetics. Most of us will look old by our 50s. Some
"exceptional aging genetics" genetics = DNA + epigenome, with enough intelligence one could follow all the variables down the line from there and determine concrete reasons one person ages better than another. Then modify those variables in other people.

Aging can be prevented.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING and Pakicel
View attachment 2466159

To update you I took this a couple of weeks back and I have been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years now.

This is completely off-topic and don't wanna go into it too much, as I remember you as someone that derailed discussions with mindless doomerism.

But to be brief; I presently microneedle with hydraulic acid serum once every 2 months and red light therapy with vitamin c serum (2 weeks after microneedling) once every day.

I have the best skin routine and avoid sugary food. I own a treadmill and a home gym. Lol and you wouldn't want to hear my supplement stack. I am doing far more than any Millennial on here for anti-ageing.
Okay. But at some point, your aging accelerate and you will look a lot worse than you currently do. Do you plan on embracing it or will you get surgeries to try and retain your youth?

Last edited:
"exceptional aging genetics" genetics = DNA + epigenome, with enough intelligence one could follow all the variables down the line from there and determine concrete reasons one person ages better than another. Then modify those variables in other people.

Aging can be prevented.
Okay. Maybe not your 50s. But what about your 70s, 80s and 90s? The point is, you are gonna lose your looks completely and unless we somehow cure aging and you have the means to afford the cure, you are gonna have to accept it.

cope, hairloss is preventable, reversible and most importantly a solvable problem. Its not magic, it happens for a reason, it can unhappen for a reason as well.

This is more of a cope than anything I've said lmao.

Preventable, HA.
Reversible, HA!
Solvable, yes.

How is it solvable?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and mvp2v1
Even the god-father of lost-boys:

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
This is the maddest one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Okay. But at some point, your aging accelerate and you will look a lot worse than you currently do. Do you plan on embracing it or will you get surgeries to try and retain your youth?

That some-point will happen in my 50s.

You don't realise what I do to anti-age bro and it works lol.

I have already reversed a lot of ageing. It took a good several months of effort and consistently good sleeping, but it's happened.

If you look old in your 50s you can't really have much to complain about.

My point is about guys in their late 20s, 30s and 40s.

View attachment 2466159

Make a thread on your stack, I think it may be very useful for a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
1/4 before 21. Nope im not believing that. Maybe white boys.

I think a lot of this is just fearmongering. I have been taking DHT blockers for a few years now. Stopped my balding and I got some regrowth with Dut. Same with many people I know who take them. Side effects are not common and the risk are very overblown.

I mean I have seen you recommend surgeries to users here when imo they are far more risky. IDK why you are discouraging balding men from taking finasteride or dut.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash and Deleted member 33579
1/4 before 21. Nope im not believing that. Maybe white boys.

1/4 before 21 that have hereditary male pattern baldness
1/3 at 35 is every man. Not just those with hereditary male pattern baldness

Check the detail.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
1/4 before 21 that have hereditary male pattern baldness
1/3 at 35 is every man. Not just those with hereditary male pattern baldness

Check the detail.
Balding is still one of those failos that are easy to address. You have DHT blockers, minoxidil and dermarolling, which will halt hair loss for most men and might even get you a good amount of regrowth. If that fails, you can get a Hair Transplant or a Hair system, which are fairly low risk. You don't even need to undergo anaesthesia for them.

Balding is still one of those failos that are easy to address. You have DHT blockers, minoxidil and dermarolling, which will halt hair loss for most men and might even get you a good amount of regrowth. If that fails, you can get a Hair Transplant or a Hair system, which are fairly low risk. You don't even need to undergo anaesthesia for them.

Show me some good before and afters that are not with hair transplants.

I am not sure it's as easy as you suggest.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Nah man there’s a lot of them tbh, far more so than surgery B/As.

cope taking dut has completely stopped my balding, all i have to do is pop a pill before sleeping

• +1

Hair transplants are not a bad solution if you can afford to spend like 10k for a good surgeon. But imo, a transplanted hairline will never be as good as a natural one. Ideally, you want to catch balding early and hop on a preventative regimen. Hair transplants should be the last resort.

• +1
Hair systems are good

• +1
Hair transplants are not a bad solution if you can afford to spend like 10k for a good surgeon. But imo, a transplanted hairline will never be as good as a natural one. Ideally, you want to catch balding early and hop on a preventative regimen. Hair transplants should be the last resort.

So microneedling your scalp, which I do to my skin is natural? I poke pins in my face bro. How is that natural? Lmao

• +1
Thank god im not a part of that group haha

bonesmashing your hair will help fight against balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
So microneedling your scalp, which I do to my skin is natural? I poke pins in my face bro. How is that natural? Lmao
But your hair is more likely to grow back in a more natural pattern than if you just had follicles grafted from the back of your head. More likely to be higher density as well.

• +1
He's still really, really thin.

Is there no one that got back to norwood 0.5 at least? With mild thickness?
Getting back to Norwood 0.5 whilst still looking natural is very difficult. Some people do get lucky with their regimens and recover all of their lost hair. But most can only get back to Norwood 1-2. Getting a hair transplant for a very low hairline always looks like shit. Imo, having some hairloss does not affect your SMV much.

But your hair is more likely to grow back in a more natural pattern than if you just had follicles grafted from the back of your head. More likely to be higher density as well.

Interesting.

• +1
Are you planning any surgeries?

Yeah I will get my under eye area tightened

IMG 20231003 051848 818

As its weakened with age and caused a tilt. Before my bone graft and tooth implant I was missing bone, as you do when you don't replace molar 1 or 2 and that put far too much stress on the eye muscle and as a result it weakened and tilted .

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
This just proves that a large percentage men shouldn’t reproduce

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 33579
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
But muh male advantage bro. Men peak when they’re 40. Personally I plan on slaying JB stacies in my 80s.

• JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, Maalik, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person