Aqualyx bumps after injection

Zar

Zar

Bronze
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Posts
404
Reputation
192
I just did my first aqualyx session and I did 45 degrees with 1.5 each needle but something I think i did the angel wrong I now have some injection bumps does goes away right I’m pretty sure it does but it’s my face so I want to know for sure
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3889.png
    IMG_3889.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kariert
Barley visible on camera but they are the same bumps you get when injecting peptides sometimes
i’d say it’ll go away in a week or so
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zar

Similar threads

unkownserbianslayer
Replies
2
Views
22
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer
kelpo720
Replies
13
Views
213
kelpo720
kelpo720
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
0
Views
12
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer
FiendFiend
Replies
2
Views
66
IOD
IOD
willmogalways
Replies
0
Views
16
willmogalways
willmogalways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top