post aqualyx

unkownserbianslayer

unkownserbianslayer

Bronze
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
481
Reputation
173
holy shit hurt alot, especially when I miss the angle It hurt, I'm now about 26 hours post injections, I have one more vial that I'll inject in probably 3 to 4 weeks and after that if I need fat dissolvers I'm going with lipovela 100%
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Attila The Hun
Haha do not go outside looking like that, but I'm interested to see how it looks after swelling
 
  • +1
Reactions: unkownserbianslayer and Attila The Hun
Haha do not go outside looking like that, but I'm interested to see how it looks after swelling
I'll send you but It will take a while, for 6 days I should be normal

I went to doctors yesterday lied that I have diarreha after that did aqualyx so I'm free of school this week, I heard it drasticly goes down after 3-4 days
 

Similar threads

unkownserbianslayer
Replies
0
Views
11
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer
willmogalways
Replies
0
Views
15
willmogalways
willmogalways
FiendFiend
Replies
2
Views
66
IOD
IOD
Zar
Replies
3
Views
38
kariert
kariert
Sal3am
Replies
5
Views
53
sniffcalls
sniffcalls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top