Arab and curries trade blows on Twitter over looking alike

Mommy says I shouldn't tell my location to strangers online...
probably france lol, wasn't kusaila some berber nigga that tried to resist the arab conquests

probably france lol, wasn't kusaila some berber nigga that tried to resist the arab conquests
He was yeah but got conquermogged. I just like the name.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Arabs are super diverse as a group but a lot of them online love to act like White passing Phoenicians from Lebanon and Syria make up 80% of the Arab population when that's not the case at all.

There's a shit ton of Arab countries that are every bit as Brown skinned and ethnic looking as Northern India, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Indians can be just as bad though acting like Punjabis are 80% of their population or as if most Punjabis are actually White passing like Nikki Haley(when Canada is Punjabi central and not a soul thinks Punjabis there are "White passing" lol.)

It's just insecurity all around.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Shahnameh, vernier and 2 others
At the end all of this just goes back to who looks like the most Europeans raped their ancestors. How did whites cede so much influence to ethnics in the West lmao

• +1
Reactions: greycel, SecularIslamist and GigaStacySexual
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
atlhogh rare indo aryan phenotype is unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Why are u dragging down Persians and Turks to your shit skin level?
Shut the fuck up, u look the same as gulf Arabs.
Please refer to my swarth belt theory. Anyone with any shade of brown from one of the countries below can look like a potential curry.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Shut the fuck up, u look the same as gulf Arabs.
Images 3

We have zero Arab Dna u shitskin Pajeet

Go back to ur mumbai slum and eat cow shit

• JFL
Piece of shit motherfucking bitch

Arabs always think of themselves as so superior over black Muslims and curry Muslims but from an outside perspective a westerner will think they are from India. Average yemeni is brown 5'5 and they think they are better than indian brown 5'5 lmaooo.

Oh wow based Persians turks Pakistanis North Indians all look the same
Have u finally realised this bhai?
North indians and pakis dont look human

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Arabs have better potentials then most curries though, they have more yellow skin pigment so if you hop on glutathione you can look Lebanese and then you can jbwmaxx in Asia for cute malaysian wifey

War between sharmutas and pajeetas