Arab guys are becoming the new Asians

R

rondomega

Iron
The position of asian guys is well known, girls aren't interested in them at all and they have small dicks. But soon this will also be the fate of arab guys. Arab guys around the world constantly rage when arab girls do something promiscuous and arab guys do horrible things like honor killings and behead these girls. Currently there is a lot of shock factor with this and people are caught up in the shock of the actual killing but soon people will start to label arab guys as incels for their acts. Arab guys will be labeled as the biggest incels in the world for the extreme lengths they go to in efforts to stop girls from having sex. A lot of arab guys are also short and fat and due to inbreeding a lot of them just look really fucked up. But on the other hand there is a lot of very hot middle eastern girls. This is the perfect recipe for the next incel race. In France arabs already get cucked a lot by black guys and arab guys are sort of seen as incels there but that's only really in the french world and it hasn't spread. But soon arab guys will be seen as incels across the world and then it will be over for them. I even recently heard an arab girl irl mocking arab guys and saying they have small dicks. It's about to be over for these guys very soon they'll start to be seen as the new asians.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, disillusioned, MagaPutinism and 24 others

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Arabs have negative media halo. At least asians have good media halo in last few years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, to be human, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 13 others
@Xangsane @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and 1 other person
As long as the media is against them they're getting cucked, but that may change in a couple years with all this 'woke' movement. Don't have white skin an jews will make sure to include you in campaigns in US and thus influence WE in the next couple of yours, Arabs are getting the spot in the media these days and aren't portrayed as rapists and subhumans as much as they were a couple years ago, just look at Germany for example.

So no, they're not getting cucked. I'd say it's going to be black men that are getting cucked by them as soon as they gain some status as they won't have to run to sports and thus compensate for their ugly features and skin color. It's really just the dynamics of media propaganda, one group leaves the shithole, another enters it.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
It's not possible, Arabs have facial masculinity and high DHT, and can sometimes larp as Italians. Even if they're bald, fat and short they at the very least look somewhat threatening, not even large gymcelled Asians look like overgrown babies, this is why their women are cute as well

That's the reason they aren't incel other than that fact that they are patriarchal and shame women and women take shame very seriously, even Arab whores are very discrete.

Arab women aren't attractive to white people either, they prefer Asian or Latinas

• +1
Reactions: anon_will_overcome, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deprived and 14 others
Bts concert in Saudi Arabia. Seen below...

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
As long as the media is against them they're getting cucked, but that may change in a couple years with all this 'woke' movement. Don't have white skin an jews will make sure to include you in campaigns in US and thus influence WE in the next couple of yours, Arabs are getting the spot in the media these days and aren't portrayed as rapists and subhumans as much as they were a couple years ago, just look at Germany for example.

So no, they're not getting cucked. I'd say it's going to be black men that are getting cucked by them as soon as they gain some status as they won't have to run to sports and thus compensate for their ugly features and skin color. It's really just the dynamics of media propaganda, one group leaves the shithole, another enters it.
In reality only Asians are cucked in the west.

Even Curries do okay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others

Even Curries do okay
Zoomer women love east asian men. Curries have zero cultural influence

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19997, currylightskin and 1 other person

Arab guys can't cope seeing fatima get a kimchi creampie JFL. Being serious though I think kpop doesn't give asian guys a real halo like some think. kpop halo is way overblown. Asian guys are still seen as irrelevant small dick guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Chadethnic101, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
In France arabs already get cucked a lot by black guys and arab guys are sort of seen as incels there
Mayb but Arabs mog asians

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18840

Arab guys can't cope seeing fatima get a kimchi creampie JFL. Being serious though I think kpop doesn't give asian guys a real halo like some think. kpop halo is way overblown. Asian guys are still seen as irrelevant small dick guys.
That's what u think. Not what zoomer girls think

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, STEVE GAMING, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Zoomer women love east asian men. Curries have zero cultural influence
View attachment 1797598
SOME loser trannymaxxed fat zoomer women like top 0.0000001% gigachad surgerymaxxed makeupmaxxed guys until they realize they have 3 inch dicks.

i wouldnt categorise that as zoomer women love asian men lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18840, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person

Even Curries do okay
Which is fucking unfair considering Asians are probably superior to every other ethnicity in some traits:

E. g. high IQ, this one can't be argued and can't be blamed on high population count as India and especially Nigeria do awkwardly bad in science-related fields, e. g. science olympiads, scientific papers, etc. This goes to prove that blacks and curries are of too low IQ to compete with white and especially Asian men

Better weightlifting genetics, by far superior build for weightlifting (take a look at olympic weightlifting champions, Asians are held back by small builds so strongmen will never be Asian but white), again blacks suck at this so bad it's not even a competition

West is full of fucking subhuman low-iq weak retards, who are willing to promote black retards who run fast, while weightlifters and high IQ men get passed on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur, A L P H A M A L E and 4 others

The woke thing would work against arabs not for them. Out of all cultures in the world arab guys probably treat their women the worst. So like I said soon they'll get exposed for all the ways they abused women then they'll get called incels meanwhile goodlooking Tyrones and Chads will save the arab girls. And the Arab girls will happily leave incel muhammad for Tyrone and Chad.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
i kinda have been seeing lots of tiktok girls thirsting for brown guys and slavic girls also love brown guys

i think its different from asian cause nobody ever rly liked asian guys except for 12 y/o kpop fangirls but for brown guys theres still decent sexual market demand

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: anon_will_overcome, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18840 and 7 others
SOME loser trannymaxxed fat zoomer women like top 0.0000001% gigachad surgerymaxxed makeupmaxxed guys until they realize they have 3 inch dicks.

i wouldnt categorise that as zoomer women love asian men lol
If u say so...

They can run rapefugee game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Ethniframementalcel and Curry Suicide
Arabs are based, imagine getting to stone whores to death and fuck 13 yo girls😷

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ethniframementalcel
so ugly he has to wear a mask

theres a reason 50% of koreans in capital city have had to have plastic surgery. cos theyre subhuman.

all asian and SEA races mog koreans facially.

u guys just think girls thirsting over top 0.0000000000001% surgerymaxxed makeupmaxxed kdrama niggas means that women like asian men lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PrinceofDarkness, currylightskin and 1 other person
i kinda have been seeing lots of tiktok girls thirsting for brown guys and slavic girls also love brown guys

i think its different from asian cause nobody ever rly liked asian guys except for 12 y/o kpop fangirls but for brown guys theres still decent sexual market demand
Just blatant lies, just look up #koreanboy on tiktok.

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri
They can run rapefugee game

Asian and Arab guys are 2 sides of an incel coin. 1 side is asian guys where they're to scared to do anything and thus they are timid incels and then you have arab guys who are angry and do rapefugee shit and thus they are angry incels. Asian guys = timid incels, arab guys = angry incels.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
The woke thing would work against arabs not for them. Out of all cultures in the world arab guys probably treat their women the worst. So like I said soon they'll get exposed for all the ways they abused women then they'll get called incels meanwhile goodlooking Tyrones and Chads will save the arab girls. And the Arab girls will happily leave incel muhammad for Tyrone and Chad.
It doesn't matter what they do to women, 'woke' means promoting someone who portrays themselves as oppressed, e. g. women, LGBT, niggers, etc. Arabs can easily fall into this, all you need to be is non-white and don't be overrepresented in any field, which Arabs frankly aren't.

Arabs are Muslims - you need to support everything that's not Christian in the west, otherwise you're a bad person aren't you
Arabs are shitskins - you need to support everything that's not white in the west, otherwise you're a bad person aren't you
They don't get to play sports (not because they're bad at them obviously, but because some manager refuses to support them)
They don't get place in adverts and movies
They have no place in the entertainment industry

Some becky is wondering right now, oh no, poor Arabs, we must help those poor people survive somehow, look they don't get a place in this world and that's how those liberal movements are born.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
so ugly he has to wear a mask

theres a reason 50% of koreans in capital city have had to have plastic surgery. cos theyre subhuman.

all asian and SEA races mog koreans facially.

u guys just think girls thirsting over top 0.0000000000001% surgerymaxxed makeupmaxxed kdrama niggas means that women like asian men lol
U have zero influence on zoomers. Here's a underground korean rapper in Paris.

@Xangsane @astatine
ah i think arab men look quite good tbh. more masc than whites
FE7EF9D5 EA31 42AF A1CB 725B031A8761

BFA8D07B 2DF0 43D7 9F2E 06BF04F7B79C

guess I’m not arab like I originally thought

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Shrek2OnDvD
It doesn't matter what they do to women, 'woke' means promoting someone who portrays themselves as oppressed, e. g. women, LGBT, niggers, etc. Arabs can easily fall into this, all you need to be is non-white and don't be overrepresented in any field, which Arabs frankly aren't.

Arabs are Muslims - you need to support everything that's not Christian in the west, otherwise you're a bad person aren't you
Arabs are shitskins - you need to support everything that's not white in the west, otherwise you're a bad person aren't you
They don't get to play sports (not because they're bad at them obviously, but because some manager refuses to support them)
They don't get place in adverts and movies
They have no place in the entertainment industry

Some becky is wondering right now, oh no, poor Arabs, we must help those poor people survive somehow, look they don't get a place in this world and that's how those liberal movements are born.

The woke movement will promote arab women not arab men, you need to understand this. And what does a manager have to do with sports, if they were that good at sports then they would succeed at sports it's not a "manager" that's holding them back. And a lot of arabs are light skinned like asians so light skin arabs won't have dark skin masculine halo. And yes they're muslim but that's not a positive when it comes to girls. Arabs guys will be seen as abusing their women and that will have people start calling them incels.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member and Deleted member 18522
Which is fucking unfair considering Asians are probably superior to every other ethnicity in some traits:

E. g. high IQ, this one can't be argued and can't be blamed on high population count as India and especially Nigeria do awkwardly bad in science-related fields, e. g. science olympiads, scientific papers, etc. This goes to prove that blacks and curries are of too low IQ to compete with white and especially Asian men

Better weightlifting genetics, by far superior build for weightlifting (take a look at olympic weightlifting champions, Asians are held back by small builds so strongmen will never be Asian but white), again blacks suck at this so bad it's not even a competition

West is full of fucking subhuman low-iq weak retards, who are willing to promote black retards who run fast, while weightlifters and high IQ men get passed on.
Just lol at bringing up tyrones. As if they don’t smv mog Asians to the dirt.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17829
The woke movement will promote arab women not arab men, you need to understand this. And what does a manager have to do with sports, if they were that good at sports then they would succeed at sports it's not a "manager" that's holding them back. And a lot of arabs are light skinned like asians so light skin arabs won't have dark skin masculine halo. And yes they're muslim but that's not a positive when it comes to girls. Arabs guys will be seen as abusing their women and that will have people start calling them incels.
You're fucking retarded man and can't use IQ, shows enough about you.

The part about manager was fucking sarcastic. It's the same shit that BLM tells you about lack of diversity at Harvard so we need more black people in the Ivys because they are being discriminated against.

NBA is majority black because white/Asian/Arabs are being discriminated and not because of their lack of skill is what these retards will tell you. Just like there's this fucking organization regulating lack of diversity in NFL and MLB, like are you kidding me, we can just adjust the system to bring more Arabs into the play.

korean guys slay in theory from edited pics and kpop brainwashing while brown guys actually slay
East Asian men are vastly more popular on tiktok. Just count the amount of amwf views.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
ah i think arab men look quite good tbh. more masc than whites
I think my good facial bones came from my arab side. My dad has much better bones than me. My softness I guess came from my white side.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17829
East Asian men are the most unattractive men due to highest facial femininity. East Asian women are the most attractive women due to the highest facial femininity.

Black women are the most unattractive women due to highest facial masculinity, black men are the most attractive men due to highest facial masculinity.

Blacks are the males of the world

Whites are androgynous. hence why androgynous people are more beautiful but they lack sexual attractiveness.

Asians are the females of the world.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, koalendo, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Just lol at bringing up tyrones. As if they don’t smv mog Asians to the dirt.
I'm not bringing in the Tyrones for no reason, being athletic is not trait of black people, period. They can jump high and run fast, but get mogged by other races in any other sort of physical activity and you stupid American people believe there's a race superior in athleticism when it's not comparable at best, as one races moggs others in one aspect while the others mogg it in another.

Boxing is for example a sport of poor, and there's no race which is going to dominate it, it's the poor people that are. Tony Bellew killed David Haye in the ring not once but twice, yet both are high-tier boxers. Usyk took everyone's sole in the ring while at cruiserweight and now's about to put fear into literally every heavyweight out there, while being a small, light puncher of white race. It makes no sense to a small American brain and they believe 'blacks are better boxers' or some shit, when in reality it's only a matter of which dude decides to get brain damage each fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Cidre enjoyer
JFL at this massive cope :lul::lul: Look at Europe that has taken in alot of refugees young white foids are drooling over arab guys especially those that dress like a wannabe gangster

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Baldingman1998, currylightskin and 5 others
East Asian men are the most unattractive men due to highest facial femininity. East Asian women are the most attractive women due to the highest facial femininity.

Black women are the most unattractive women due to highest facial masculinity, black men are the most attractive men due to highest facial masculinity.

Whites are androgynous. hence why androgynous people are more beautiful but they lack sexual attractiveness.

what do u think about this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others

Zoomer women are all bisexual.

This is all straight up cope, if you find Asian women attractive you're not among the majority of people. Their bone structure is usually shit, have no feminine body features = Boobs, Hips and Ass, have thin lips, flat noses... Only thing they have going for them is their eye area.

The same can be said about black men. Your studies about masculinity and femininity are telling you lies. If being dark as in having dark skin was considered masculine and sexually arousing, curries would have it better than white men, but it's not how it works. A black man can have huge mandible but it's not about having a huge mandible, but a balanced mandible. You can't just max out every feature and expect it to be attractive, sceinece can't back a subjective thing such as looks.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You're fucking retarded man and can't use IQ, shows enough about you.

The part about manager was fucking sarcastic. It's the same shit that BLM tells you about lack of diversity at Harvard so we need more black people in the Ivys because they are being discriminated against.

NBA is majority black because white/Asian/Arabs are being discriminated and not because of their lack of skill is what these retards will tell you. Just like there's this fucking organization regulating lack of diversity in NFL and MLB, like are you kidding me, we can just adjust the system to bring more Arabs into the play.

Even if you said it in a sarcastic way there are still a lot of people that make that argument in a serious way. There are a lot of curries that say there are no curries in the olympics or pro sports because their parents and culture doesn't let them play sports. JFL that's not the reason but that's what they'll tell you.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Cheesyrumble and SlavicGeneral
This is all straight up cope, if you find Asian women attractive you're not among the majority of people. Their bone structure is usually shit, have no feminine body features = Boobs, Hips and Ass, have thin lips, flat noses... Only thing they have going for them is their eye area.

The same can be said about black men. Your studies about masculinity and femininity are telling you lies. If being dark as in having dark skin was considered masculine and sexually arousing, curries would have it better than white men, but it's not how it works. A black man can have huge mandible but it's not about having a huge mandible, but a balanced mandible. You can't just max out every feature and expect it to be attractive, sceinece can't back a subjective thing such as looks.

Black skin is objectively way more masculine than white skin. Curry men aren't seen in a bad way because some of them have dark skin, there is much more things going on in their culture that leads to them being seen as low value.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Even if you said it in a sarcastic way there are still a lot of people that make that argument in a serious way. There are a lot of curries that say there are no curries in the olympics or pro sports because their parents and culture doesn't let them play sports. JFL that's not the reason but that's what they'll tell you.
East Asians have 30x the athletes playing in the west than Curries. And it's a small number. But it's way more than Curries.

The whole point of my post though is this. Women are dumb species and will believe the curry that he's lacking opportunities, not that he sucks at sports, unless they keep being brainwashed that blacks are the sport kings just because they don't bother watching NHL, strongmen, tennis, wrestling, swimming, soccer, waterpolo, golf, gumnastics, 3x3 or any sort of sport other than basketball.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234

Also east asians win weight lifting the Olympics

1 Asian guy out of a sea of black guys helps your point 💀 Usain bolt mogs

No one gives af about weight lifting

• Ugh..
1 Asian guy out of a sea of black guys proves your point

No one gives af about weight lifting
China South Korea and japan are always high up in rankings dumbass. Just look at the Olympics