Arab guys are becoming the new Asians

I’ve never actually seen a nigger slave unironically defending his race. everyone knows your submissive carpet hair monkey race is at the bottom and always will be🙊
4A66BBA5 6A4E 48D3 A326 9CFBB1134BD8

Not a word you micropenis chink 🤓😑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390 and MrGlutton
jfl you’ve been slaving here for 2 years guess you have no choice being black you belong here literally. also dick mogged by 7x5 chink tales
You know it’s over when your women would rather date this than their own race 😂

055227DA 0DAB 41A1 B99B 7FC09231ADC1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 18840, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I have no relations to that brown skinned baboon. I’m central Asian
D3846360 135F 48E5 8D1C 0377549DCCEE

Don’t care. Go studycel instead of bumping week old threads you nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MrGlutton
I love humiliating niggers and reminding them how lowclass they truly are. slave genes never go away😹 submissive species
🤓
can’t take you serious after finding out your asian 💀 stop replying to me ling ling

DC87A434 6677 4EE4 B4D7 BAEB47D725F5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 18840, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
🤓
can’t take you serious after finding out your asian 💀 stop replying to me ling ling

View attachment 1803515
youre a nigger I’m laughing at your attempt to down another race when you’re literally a SLAVE😹 black girls love playing slave roleplay your women are ugly fucktoys

Ling lon Ni Hao Kai Land Chicken Fry rice, Covid,fortune cookie, karate 😹 ching chong chang chong bong私は同性愛者です 😑

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 18840 and MrGlutton

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
enough has been said and shown I know you feel humiliated as you should. back to your normal state

imma go reject some sheniqas real quick
Match made in heaven. 2 lowest smv’s.

4 replies tho. Nigga butthurt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, PrinceLuenLeoncur and MrGlutton
As long as the media is against them they're getting cucked, but that may change in a couple years with all this 'woke' movement. Don't have white skin an jews will make sure to include you in campaigns in US and thus influence WE in the next couple of yours, Arabs are getting the spot in the media these days and aren't portrayed as rapists and subhumans as much as they were a couple years ago, just look at Germany for example.

So no, they're not getting cucked. I'd say it's going to be black men that are getting cucked by them as soon as they gain some status as they won't have to run to sports and thus compensate for their ugly features and skin color. It's really just the dynamics of media propaganda, one group leaves the shithole, another enters it.
In France blacks cuck Arabs… so yeah that won’t be happening buddy arab SMV will alwyas be below Mestizo and Black only the white Arabs area above them

You're fucking retarded man and can't use IQ, shows enough about you.

The part about manager was fucking sarcastic. It's the same shit that BLM tells you about lack of diversity at Harvard so we need more black people in the Ivys because they are being discriminated against.

NBA is majority black because white/Asian/Arabs are being discriminated and not because of their lack of skill is what these retards will tell you. Just like there's this fucking organization regulating lack of diversity in NFL and MLB, like are you kidding me, we can just adjust the system to bring more Arabs into the play.
Your the most retarded user on this fourm :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

@MrGlutton bro if youre a nigger supporting another nigger get that pfp off

@MrGlutton bro if youre a nigger supporting another nigger get that pfp off
u can go smd with ur mother's lips u cat scented orangutan

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@rondomega

u just need to be a ethnic bad boy and approach

some tips i give ethnic males is to treat the males like beta and the use the women for sex

always go with raceplay during sex with a white women so it activates her primal instincts and breeding

musclemaxx and ethnicmaxx in the west
run some guilt trip theory and say white people are racist so the white women feels more guilt

Your the most retarded user on this fourm :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Retarded for spitting facts. Arabs will surpass blacks at some point in the EU. Go back 100 years and retard of your mindset would tell me no way blacks will ever have SMV, leading people oppress them and people see them as subhuman and what not. Nowadays black is not seen as subhuman or at least media wants you to believe it. The same shit will happen to Arabs once the black people are seen as completely normal, as bitching about blacks won't be bringing your leaders money and support anymore. But tell me I'm retarded for your ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Can i be thirsted upon ?

Can you imagine white girls at a big state college dating arab guys? That just wouldn't really happen. Meanwhile those same white girls love getting blacked.
Cry for ethnics tbh. Black slay, arab slay, ethnic slay, all ur white girls, while u rot cope and cry

Arabs tend to stick to their own the Lebanese here are pretty much feared due to gang / crime they get from the news most arabs are fine the same with Asians Asians are fine too cope post cope thread

As an arab guy i agree with you

• +1
Reactions: rondomega
You know it’s over when your women would rather date this than their own race 😂

View attachment 1803510
Wouldn’t even respond to a gook. their women would literally date a 5’3 black or white dude over a good looking man of their race :ROFLMAO:

They have the women that date interracial the most, that should tell you everything you need to know about their existence :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
In France blacks cuck Arabs… so yeah that won’t be happening buddy arab SMV will alwyas be below Mestizo and Black only the white Arabs area above them

BBC owns arabs in France.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@rondomega

u just need to be a ethnic bad boy and approach

some tips i give ethnic males is to treat the males like beta and the use the women for sex

always go with raceplay during sex with a white women so it activates her primal instincts and breeding

musclemaxx and ethnicmaxx in the west
run some guilt trip theory and say white people are racist so the white women feels more guilt

I'm black and yeah I do the same thing with white girls. I tell her how whiteboys are cucks with tiny dicks and how she belongs to BBC now. White girls love that and it makes them more submissive.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
No never in middle east

Because Arab guys are able to control Arab girls easier in the middle east. But once those girls leave the middle east they become sluts for BBC.

The position of asian guys is well known, girls aren't interested in them at all and they have small dicks. But soon this will also be the fate of arab guys. Arab guys around the world constantly rage when arab girls do something promiscuous and arab guys do horrible things like honor killings and behead these girls. Currently there is a lot of shock factor with this and people are caught up in the shock of the actual killing but soon people will start to label arab guys as incels for their acts. Arab guys will be labeled as the biggest incels in the world for the extreme lengths they go to in efforts to stop girls from having sex. A lot of arab guys are also short and fat and due to inbreeding a lot of them just look really fucked up. But on the other hand there is a lot of very hot middle eastern girls. This is the perfect recipe for the next incel race. In France arabs already get cucked a lot by black guys and arab guys are sort of seen as incels there but that's only really in the french world and it hasn't spread. But soon arab guys will be seen as incels across the world and then it will be over for them. I even recently heard an arab girl irl mocking arab guys and saying they have small dicks. It's about to be over for these guys very soon they'll start to be seen as the new asians.
True.

Brah arabs hate niggers like no others bro.

Brah arabs hate niggers like no others bro.

Arab guys are just jealous that black guys take all their girls. Arab guys might hate black guys but arab girls love black guys.

Arab guys are just jealous that black guys take all their girls. Arab guys might hate black guys but arab girls love black guys.
no one wants blacks bro even biggest black supermodel has less value than white htn.brutal shit. stop this cope nigga.

Last edited: