Arab kid headbutts german kid causing his nose to break

How is it embarassing when arabs are acting like coward rats , they only do this when they re backed up by the gang .

Put 1 shitskin in a school and he will act submissive and seek for pity, when they re in groups they act like beasts, mind you , i ve never seen them picking on 6'5 karl müller, nor have i ever seen a sand nigger in the ufc.
iu

Brown and black shits have always followed the same tactic, play the victim once they are alone or are opressed for their acts, and then when they have enough power / enough of them, start showing their true nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Ryldoo IS COPING, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
View attachment 2465530

reaper2

Proud incel​

JFL. i really dont understand obsessively simping about your white race trying to revive it when they are the ones that outcasted you from your own ethnic group and spaces and consider you to not even be human.
Dont care + kys shitskin i will always be superior

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Dr. Bludy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
israels are med white not pigskin
how am i weong u retard
Make no mistake, jews are not arabs nor do they consider you family, you are cockroaches to them, any respectable muslim knows jews are not up to anything good , it s no surprise they are in conflict with palestine.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
iu

Brown and black shits have always followed the same tactic, play the victim once they are alone or are opressed for their acts, and then when they have enough power / enough of them, start showing their true nature
u would get brutally bullied by shitskins if uwere in school with them , stop the cope

Make no mistake, jews are not arabs nor do they consider you family, you are cockroaches to them, any respectable muslim knows jews are not up to anything good , it s no surprise they are in conflict with palestine.
i am not arab u retard 😭😭😭

u would get brutally bullied by shitskins if uwere in school with them , stop the cope
They are the ones who were bullied in my school little brown faggot

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
He is a jealous poop skinned ugly subhuman. No wonder that It's usually the blonde German kids mostly being targeted in such videos. It's all just out of pure envy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and The Grinch
iu

I being an indian can tell u how relatable and true this thing is . These faggot have no power of their own . I hate being indian for this very reasons and hate indians on this site too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, HOLYFUARK and Debetro
They are the ones who were bullied in my school little brown faggot
> brown

stop being delusional, u change ways when u walk towards them

i am not arab u retard 😭😭😭
If you were white you would not root for shitskins, they dont care about you . Only people who will ever care about you are your family and then your race

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and horizontallytall
I being an indian can tell u how relatable and true this thing is . These faggot have no power of their own . I hate being indian for this very reasons and hate indians on this site too
I'm not really talking about indians because they are chill. It's blacks, latinos and arab related people.

Dont care + kys shitskin i will always be superior
Really, please explain the logic of simping for the people that outcasted you and trying to ensure their survival?. I simply don't get it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 25534
If you were white you would not root for shitskins, they dont care about you . Only people who will ever care about you are your family and then your race
nigga i only care for east meds (jews included) i root for whoever mogs the other , pigskins are bullied and cucked daily by arabs

> brown

stop being delusional, u change ways when u walk towards them
Do you really think I feel anything wheneve I come across a brown 70 kg framelet boy like everyone of you is? You clearly never been to a pure nordic or EE school, little kid.

My nigga, you're autistic and 5'2.
Ahhahaa manlet cope im 6'1 first of all as for autism it seems to be your whole personality
Secondly you defending the shitskin saying muh german bad but the second a white guy defends its bad

• +1
To be fair at least indians contribute in the west, nor do i ever hear about them causing trouble. Only detestable things about them are nepotism ( they tend to hire only family/indians) and lack of hygiene , of course not all .

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall and Debetro
Do you really think I feel anything wheneve I come across a brown 70 kg framelet boy like everyone of you is? You clearly never been to a pure nordic or EE school, little kid.
i live in ee retard , shitskins get brutlaly bullied here but they are rare af

> pure nordic
akka cuck central ready to get penetrated by arabs

Really, please explain the logic of simping for the people that outcasted you and trying to ensure their survival?. I simply don't get it.
Could say the same about you
Explain why do you protect subhuman mohhameds like a retard you are
At least my race is superior wouldnt say the same for shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Sens, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and horizontallytall
To be fair at least indians contribute in the west, nor do i ever hear about them causing trouble. Only detestable things about them are nepotism ( they tend to hire only family/indians) and lack of hygiene , of course not all .
But i live in india and have faced this thing myself. If ur from a differnet region u will face this problem a lot here. @BrahminBoss would be beaten to death in north india. Muh ramirez dark triad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and HOLYFUARK
nigga i only care for east meds (jews included) i root for whoever mogs the other , pigskins are bullied and cucked daily by arabs
Where do you live, sounds like you te turk with white slave ancestors jfl

• JFL
my bad I didn't want to include romanian schools and anything southern

mutt schools
north ee gets brutally bullied by arabs too jfl
only balkan is untoucable

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Darklvvkzmaxxer vs Nordic colorized

i live in ee retard , shitskins get brutlaly bullied here but they are rare af

> pure nordic
akka cuck central ready to get penetrated by arabs
Im from ee , so it is settled , you re a gypsy mutt, now it all makes sense tbh why you hate whites so much .

You are both retarded , israel humilated arabs over and over again it s not even funny .
arabs conquered israel and jews for all of recorded history, only in the last 40 years jews managed to do something with help, but who cares, jews are cucking humans and especially whites the most, it's over, we need to oppress the jews again and not let them cuck humans and especially white people with their jewish degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Im from ee , so it is settled , you re a gypsy mutt, now it all makes sense tbh why you hate whites so much .
nigga i am white , sotp the cope , i hate none , i am disguised by non eastern meds

In man vs man situations where they can’t use weapons you see who is really superior.

Now hes getting a jew nose himself

this was an dirty move by the arab, if this was an russian the arab would've been already knocked out cold in the ground. what jew brainwashing and lowering of testosterone does to a man. over for germans, jews cucked them.

That twitter account is embarrassing, though
Just post video after video of white people getting beat up by ethnics
How do you not feel embarrassed
@human304
My nose started burning after watching the video

this was an dirty move by the arab, if this was an russian the arab would've been already knocked out cold in the ground. what jew brainwashing and lowering of testosterone does to a man. over for germans, jews cucked them.
rusian would get bullied too jfl at ur cuck mindset to say rusian when albanians exist

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Trilogy
rusian would get bullied too jfl at ur cuck mindset to say rusian when albanians exist
I tried to say albanians, but people already know these guys don't mess with balkans in general let alone albanians, i'm saying russians which come second after balkans as the toughest whites

Explain why do you protect subhuman mohhameds like a retard you are
I don't. I don't care about the human race at all.
You are not superior in any way, becuase you are an incel with undesirable genetics.
Why are you taking pride in the things you yourself didn't do or build or accomplish?

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10 and OGJBSLAYER
lmfao shitskins on this site that tell the whites that caring about race is cope then getting boners over a teenager being surrounded beaten up and laugh about it 5 seconds later

practice what you preach

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and gribsufer1
Have you guys ever thought of that this violence. It all has a root cause. Male sexlessness.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
fucking cuck for letting a nigga get that close to him in the first place
Indeed, I'd have swung or put my hands up already. ffs. Never let anybody get that close

Have you guys ever thought of that this violence. It all has a root cause. Male sexlessness.
So are you saying that he head butted him to have sex with German foids

Indeed, I'd have swung or put my hands up already. ffs. Never let anybody get that close
If a large black guy wrote a love letter to you, you would be too high inhib to do anything about it. You would just be submissive and let him have his way with your white bussy

So are you saying that he head butted him to have sex with German foids
he thinks that, doing this will get validation from german foids