Arab kid headbutts german kid causing his nose to break

If a large black guy wrote a love letter to you, you would be too high inhib to do anything about it. You would just be submissive and let him have his way with your white bussy
Stop projecting your homo cuck fantasies onto me jfl

View attachment 2465530

reaper2

Proud incel​

JFL. i really dont understand obsessively simping about your white race trying to revive it when they are the ones that outcasted you from your own ethnic group and spaces and consider you to not even be human.
He's def not white. 99.8% of the people behind these type of accounts are dark skinned ethnics. It's easy to tell since they try so hard to look racist with these type of profile pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Hahaha whitoids are pathetic. These pigskins will be extinct soon. Migrants own Europe now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
Ahhahaa manlet cope im 6'1 first of all as for autism it seems to be your whole personality
Secondly you defending the shitskin saying muh german bad but the second a white guy defends its bad

if a shitskin was to be a shitskin nationalist while being an incel it would be the same thing, delusional.

@reaper2
Hello there, i am Aypo129
Lets be friends

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2 and Deleted member 28610
If you were white you would not root for shitskins, they dont care about you . Only people who will ever care about you are your family and then your race
He is a Turk

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Power of E1B dogs

Have you guys ever thought of that this violence. It all has a root cause. Male sexlessness.
Yeah... Chads are rarely violent. They just don't need to act like that to gain validation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and OGJBSLAYER
never relax around niggers
Never get close to one tbh

Thats why money maxxing is so important

Living in a shitty area invites all kinds of troubles at school, work place, commute

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Hes got poor reflex. How can someone move their fucking head and u not be able to prevent hitting ur nose.
Looks slower than it really is. And it ain’t like all of us are ufc fighters

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not only did the Arab guy mog this other dude, but he mogs him harder after he dishes out the disfiguring of a lifetime.
Brtual. I wonder what the story is behind this. Probably something stupid becuz they are like 17.
Loving the repetitive race war ITT btw, keep it up. "Uhh fuck u u not white" "cope harder pigshitskin cracker". Truly One for the books.

View attachment 2465530

reaper2

Proud incel​

JFL. i really dont understand obsessively simping about your white race trying to revive it when they are the ones that outcasted you from your own ethnic group and spaces and consider you to not even be human.

• JFL
ITT: Cumskin gets disfigured by ethnic then cumskin seethe, poos Buddy up with cumskins and cry together

• JFL
ITT: Cumskin gets disfigured by ethnic then cumskin seethe, poos Buddy up with cumskins and cry together
ITT : Users rep maxxing with race bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Lmao
Zoom zoom