Baldingman1998

Kraken

Vs white Americans

5a8lynok9cr91

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, gigell, flippasav and 10 others
Btw 90% comments women Simping and saying they didn't understand a word and that he needs a wife and his eyes etc

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I see you are getting closer to Islam. I remember you were an atheist cuck in the past.

Suddenly you got chadder.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and Baldingman1998
Chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
He’s just a Caucasian muskim… he isn’t Chaddam he’s simply an Islamic chad. Prob some Ingush tribe like dagestsni or Chechen or stn else

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 27066, murdah and 1 other person
He’s just a Caucasian muskim… he isn’t Chaddam he’s simply an Islamic chad. Prob some Ingush tribe like dagestsni or Chechen or stn else
Bosnian most likely

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, try2beme and Baldingman1998
Bosnian most likely
You are both wrong. He is Syrian. Looks very similar to my cousin and a guy I work with this Arab pheno is common in levantine Arabs. Around 25-40%

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, sportsmogger, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Is he syrian? His arabic is too perfect to be anything else

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Xangsane and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Xangsane and thickdickdaddy27
You are both wrong. He is Syrian. Looks very similar to my cousin and a guy I work with this Arab pheno is common in levantine Arabs. Around 25-40%
That slave trade really helped you leventines didn’t it lmfao. Turks benefited from it but so did leventines apparently

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, standardcel, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
That slave trade really helped you leventines didn’t it lmfao. Turks benefited from it but so did leventines apparently
0 European DNA. Levant Arabs are the real master race. Skin color does not equal race. Look at indians vs blacks or Pakistani etc

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
0 European DNA. Levant Arabs are the real master race. Skin color does not equal race. Look at indians vs blacks or Pakistani etc
🧢

Literally a genetic impossibility. Everh turn I see leventine dna tests if they look like this they are heavily European blood. Why can’t you sand niggers accept this fact. Your race is the mongrel race of earth before spics existed it was your people as the mutts

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, standardcel, deadmanwalking and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
🧢

Literally a genetic impossibility. Everh turn I see leventine dna tests if they look like this they are heavily European blood. Why can’t you sand niggers accept this fact. Your race is the mongrel race of earth before spics existed it was your people as the mutts
So does that mean I'm white? I know 10 generations of my family are Arabs. Levant Arabs are the original whites

So does that mean I'm white? I know 10 generations of my family are Arabs. Levant Arabs are the original whites
Yes your PART White. Your Sand nigger ancestor raped a white sex slave that’s all it means. Or maybe a crusader busted a nut in some ayrab infidel bitch during a crusade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, standardcel, Shade91 and 3 others
Yes your PART White. Your Sand nigger ancestor raped a white sex slave that’s all it means. Or maybe a crusader busted a nut in some ayrab infidel bitch during a crusade
No nigger that's bullshit. Arabs stay on top.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
F U A R K. Peak JB appeal, him just standing near a 15 year old foidlet will get her dripping

Kek'd at image btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Baldingman1998
So what? You can find Afghan and Pakistani kids whiter than this

Russian rape baby arabs can’t claim shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, standardcel and Baldingman1998
25% - 40%? Just no, jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998
Shitskin ramblings

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Gigachaddam halo.

• +1
25% - 40%? Just no, jfl.
Ok. Almost 1/3 my cousins have blue or green eyes. And some of my close friends. It's a minority but it's at least 20-30%

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 7580
If you have so much pride in your Arab ancestry why are you cherry-picking members of your ethnicity who look white? Most Arabs (it varies obviously) are at least 1.5 darker than the guy in the OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, URL code and 1 other person
Ok. Almost 1/3 my cousins have blue or green eyes. And some of my close friends. It's a minority but it's at least 20-30%
Not even close to 20%...

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
If you have so much pride in your Arab ancestry why are you cherry-picking members of your ethnicity who look white? Most Arabs (it varies obviously) are at least 1.5 darker than the guy in the OP
Self hate and Insecurity. Pride is often a substitute for inferiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and Despicable
I meant to say 1.5 shades darker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Baldingman1998 and shabby890
  • Ugh..
Ashkenazi rape baby

• JFL
ew bro what a fucking shitskin man

2 syrian friends have his pheno
meanwhile all my syrian friends have been just normal looking arabs, where tf are these syrians located

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
Yes. Enjoy knowing your grandmother was an whore slave who was piped by badboy Abdullah ibn Ali Muntadir
Nope. My grandmother married by grandmother at age 15 and had many kids. I know my ancestors and none of them come from Europe. Levantines are the first humans who made the first civilizations while Europeans lived in caves.

aryan muslim how the world keeps surprising me

meanwhile all my syrian friends have been just normal looking arabs, where tf are these syrians located
Some Syrians look Northern European while others just have ur typical black hair brown eyes arab pheno. I would say this level of white ness is definitely in the minority. Like 20% of Syrians look like this so most of them don’t look white but when they look white they look WHITE

• JFL
Some Syrians look Northern European while others just have ur typical black hair brown eyes arab pheno. I would say this level of white ness is definitely in the minority. Like 20% of Syrians look like this so most of them don’t look white but when they look white they look WHITE
more like 1% bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Baldingman1998
more like 1% bro
no you dont know anything i have so many syrian friends , these white syrians are a minority but theyre defo not outliers theres a good percentage of them that look like that

• JFL