Reactions: Yaarhuni and human304
Wtf he looks like a pajeet

• +1
Reactions: smoth and human304
English??
Captions???
I don't understand shit

do yemenis , have darker skin than most Arabs
North African, and khaleejis are shitskinned, levantines are also shitskinned with the occasional white passing there

• +1
Reactions: human304
  • JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Wtf he looks like a pajeet
Most arabs are brown. Only Levant and parts of north africa are white adjacent @yeeyeeslayer @arabcelxxx

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Sny, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
arabchads were mocking this guy calling him shorty , shorty, in every situation girls were also mocking him so he came to indian for leg lengthening.

my god, brutal , sorry bro.

Looks like currycel removed the video

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Tldr: how tall is he before and after
Most arabs are brown. Only Levant and parts of north africa are white adjacent @yeeyeeslayer @arabcelxxx
This guy is very brown even for an arabcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Idk Palestinians are much whiter than that guy

arabchads were mocking this guy calling him shorty , shorty, in every situation girls were also mocking him so he came to indian for leg lengthening.

my god, brutal , sorry bro.

Looks like currycel removed the video
Why would u choose India of all places for fucking leg lengthning jfl

Does he mention the hospital or state and the price for the surgery?

And what's was the height before and after

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Why would u choose India of all places for fucking leg lengthning jfl

Does he mention the hospital or state and the price for the surgery?

And what's was the height before and after
Its cheap in India

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Do you think Syrians look brown too? I've seen many Syrians look white passing tbh.
They are the most whitepassing yes, but still alotta browns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
They still mog you curries to death on average tho even the darker ones

They still mog you curries to death on average tho even the darker ones
Cope. I actually have pictures of a few students who had come from Saudi. They all looked 3 psl at best. They weren't mogging anyone. I think I still have the pics. Let me find.

Cope. I actually have pictures of a few students who had come from Saudi. They all looked 3 psl at best. They weren't mogging anyone. I think I still have the pics. Let me find.
If you compare like for like they clearly stillmog you

If you compare a dark Arab to a dark Indian the dark Arab mogs easily

Yes there are dark Saudis who are subhuman but the dark south Asians/indians are another level of guys subhuman

So while they can ugly they still mog dark Indians

Last edited:
If you compare like for like they mog you

Not a single Arab student mogged me in height, frame or bones. They had lighter pheno and skin colour than Indians but not by much compared to me they were way lighter tho.

Not a single Arab student mogged me in height, frame or bones. They had lighter pheno and skin colour than Indians but not by much.
I edited my comment look at it again

If you compare like for like they clearly stillmog you

Yes there are dark Saudis who are subhuman but the dark south Asians/indians are another level of guys subhuman

So while they can ugly they still mog dark Indians
Only pheno and colouring wise. They had similar bones and were same height as the dark Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Levants and these parts of North Africa aren't Arab in the first place and never were Arab before and after the Islamic conquests. Arabs are pretty much lighter Indians with hooked noses.

• +1
Only pheno and colouring wise. They had similar bones and were same height as the dark Indians.
Right, so they still mog you? And that’s not to mention that there are still gulf arabs and Yemenis who are lighter skinned and would be leagues above Indians

Listen with all due respect, Arabs/MENAs mog Indians despite all what you said and it’s not even a question

Right, so they still mog you? And that’s not to mention that there are still gulf arabs and Yemenis who are lighter skinned and would be leagues above Indians

Listen with all due respect, Arabs/MENAs mog Indians despite all what you said and it’s not even a question
I forgot you are just a retarded racist Arab with a fragile ego. The conversation wasn't even about MENAs mogging Indians but you had to shoehorn that into the argument bcuz u can't think beyond it cuz u are a tribalistic primitive ape. I was an idiot to engage in a conversation and tag u too @sportsmogger and @Yaarhuni were right it's pointless to argue with niggas like you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, sportsmogger, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
I forgot you are just a retarded racist Arab with a fragile ego. The conversation wasn't even about MENAs mogging Indians but you had to shoehorn that into the argument bcuz u can't think beyond it cuz u are a tribalsitic primitive ape. I was an idiot to engage in a conversation and tag u too @sportsmogger and @Yaarhuni were right it's pointless to argue with niggas like you.
I wasn’t even rude here and fragile ego?? I admitted that many gulf Arabs/yemenis are subhuman and have done so in many threads

I said with all due respect as well to show that I didnt wanna be rude

I thought you were implying that Indians and gulf/yemeni Arabs are around the same level and I was simply arguing that that wasn’t the case

Idk why your crying/barking for me rn

Last edited:
I forgot you are just a retarded racist Arab with a fragile ego. The conversation wasn't even about MENAs mogging Indians but you had to shoehorn that into the argument bcuz u can't think beyond it cuz u are a tribalistic primitive ape. I was an idiot to engage in a conversation and tag u too @sportsmogger and @Yaarhuni were right it's pointless to argue with niggas like you.
sandniggers are more racist than whites to Indians idk where did they get this ego from. They have false sense of superiority. To white people they are just ethnics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Jason Voorhees
I wasn’t even rude here and fragile ego?? I admitted that many gulf Arabs/yemenis are subhuman and have done so in many threads

I said with all due respect as well to show that I didnt wanna be rude

I thought you were implying that Indians and gulf/yemeni Arabs are around the same level and I was simply arguing that that wasn’t the case

Idk why your crying/barking for me rn
@Squirtle answer? 😂

I feel like you were way to harsh towards me rn

sandniggers are more racist than whites to Indians idk where did they get this ego from. They have false sense of superiority. To white people they are just ethnics

I just roast/meme them sometimes on this forum for jokes (like everyone else on this forum does but I don’t see you getting mad at them)

Also I roast every race not just Indians

But in reality I don’t have a hatred or superiority complex towards Indians, I view them as humans the same as me

• JFL
I just roast/meme them sometimes on this forum for jokes (like everyone else on this forum does but I don’t see you getting mad at them)

Also I roast every race not just Indians

But in reality I don’t have a hatred or superiority complex towards Indians, I view them as humans the same as me
You say all that but are still passive aggressive to ethnics alike. You are like chameleon that changes colors.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, sportsmogger, sub5c3l and 1 other person
You say all that but are still passive aggressive to ethnics alike. You are like chameleon that changes colors.
I’m friendly with a lot of Indians on this site bruh

@sub5c3l am I ever passive aggressive towards you ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l