Things to do before leg lengthening ? Only ubermensch's invited to answer

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
Since leg lengthening is going to cause the leg to never return to the natural state what are some things in which someone should do before getting ll.
My top ones are skydiving, going hard in mma and climbing mt Everest. I think most other physical things that be done after just not to the extreme any other things someone should experience before getting ll?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 49130 and goldpill
Sex

Oh wait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, longjohnmong, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Sex

Oh wait
No, im refering to things that you aren't really able to enjoy once you have finished leg lengthening. So think as if your achilles became ripped. You aren't able to fully heal to the same standard. So something like sex is actually something you dont have to worry about mostly because sex doesnt have a lot of high impact on the leg. That's why I put skydiving because of the high impact. Its okay though, also I think you need to rephrase what you were saying if you were trying to joke lol

Not what I’ve seen, with doctor ******** he showed some video proof of his patient and he could run, jump and hop like a normal person. But I think it was 3 years after his operation

Since leg lengthening is going to cause the leg to never return to the natural state what are some things in which someone should do before getting ll.
My top ones are skydiving, going hard in mma and climbing mt Everest. I think most other physical things that be done after just not to the extreme any other things someone should experience before getting ll?
honestly, depending on the severity of long term implications of LL, like if you can’t run or go on a trampoline and shit, I’d say strongly reconsider the operation

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
i’ve heard people who get it only sleep 2 hours per night afterwards because of the pain

i’ve heard people who get it only sleep 2 hours per night afterwards because of the pain
That's normal for any major surgery, just make sure the anesthesiologist knows your pain isn't controlled well in the PACU and they can give you stronger stuff.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson