• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, futuregigamogger, mizzy and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, HighCasteJew, beypazarisoda0 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, 1966Ford and Blackgymmax
اذا انت عروبي ف ليش مسمي حالك سرياني؟ وليش عم ترد بالانكلش عالاجانب بهيدا الثريد. انا مش علوي

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
اذا انت عروبي ف ليش مسمي حالك سرياني؟ وليش عم ترد بالانكلش عالاجانب بهيدا الثريد. انا مش علوي
ما كان الها دافع،
مرة تكلمت وياك وكتبت لي ان اني "كلب سني" وكنت حاط صورة رجل دين/ سيد اصلع مشهور عند الطائفة العلوية

ويمكن اكو واحد ناشر صورتك بزي عسكري

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
اقراء شكاتب له😅😅
من عَلمَ الاسود الزنجي مكرمةً؟
اهم البيضُ ام اجداده الصيدُ؟
@Blackgymmax

Both of you cunts will get drafted into a construction sites if you went to any Arab country knowing how shitty your Arabic is
im arab but i cant speak it , in algeria i might be ok cos i can speak french

im arab but i cant speak it , in algeria i might be ok cos i can speak french
That’s really the only solid pillar of the arab identity

The language alone is what makes of breaks the arab identity

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Osman2793, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Both of you cunts will get drafted into a construction sites if you went to any Arab country knowing how shitty your Arabic is
Implying I'd ever wanna go to any Arabic country for work. Europe mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
youre balaa el oyora, my iraqi friend taught me this and many others, he was one of the best friends whom ive ever met

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Implying I'd ever wanna go to any Arabic country for work. Europe mogs.

shitndians get slaved in arab countries, in europe wages are shit and taxes extremely high, usa is the only decent palce and still taxes there are extremely high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, amorfati and gribsufer1
shitndians get slaved in arab countries, in europe wages are shit and taxes extremely high, usa is the only decent palce and still taxes there are extremely high.
Yeah but some relatives work in Saudi Arabia and they claimed Arabs aren’t bad people (I said they mistreat people like us there). But maybe that’s Pakistani halo affecting them? Idk. Either way, Europe mogs US for many reasons.

Yeah but some relatives work in Saudi Arabia and they claimed Arabs aren’t bad people (I said they mistreat people like us there). But maybe that’s Pakistani halo affecting them? Idk. Either way, Europe mogs US for many reasons.

It doesn't, not even in a single way, specially when considering that most of europe is third world with miserable wages of 200 to 800 usd a month (''eastern europe'' aka from czech republic to ukraine and the real eastern part of europe (russia from the urals all the way to the frontier with belarus)), and when comparing western europe to the us you will see that even the shitties usa states such as louisiana mog shitholes like sweden and finland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and amorfati
It doesn't, not even in a single way, specially when considering that most of europe is third world with miserable wages of 200 to 800 usd a month (''eastern europe'' aka from czech republic to ukraine and the real eastern part of europe (russia from the urals all the way to the frontier with belarus)), and when comparing western europe to the us you will see that even the shitties usa states such as louisiana mog shitholes like sweden and finland.
There’s just too much degeneracy in the US for my liking. Like, sure there’s some in Europe too, but it’s limited to prostitutes and not civilians; in the US women are allowed to walk topless. Here, women do not want to walk topless. That’s just one example.

Wtf is Pakistani halo
Peninsular Arabs are ethnic but they aren’t darker than pakis

In the US and Europe curries are incels and even if a paki guy got a gf there it would be just a phase for her rather than he actually got a girl to love him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
There’s just too much degeneracy in the US for my liking. Like, sure there’s some in Europe too, but it’s limited to prostitutes and not civilians; in the US women are allowed to walk topless. Here, women do not want to walk topless. That’s just one example.
There is but how will it affect you negatively other than being slightly annoyed by it?

Anyways it doesn’t matter since it’s a big club and you can’t join it (unfortunately)

Not that if there wasn’t degeneracy there curries or whomever should have a chance

ليش ما عم بتحكو عربي هون
يا عيب الشوم عليكم
اتس اوفررررررر

• +1
ليش ما عم بتحكو عربي هون
يا عيب الشوم عليكم
اتس اوفررررررر
لا عادي نحچي عربي
بس واحد اجنبي اجة وخربها

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
من هسة اي واحد اجنبي او خليجي فخل يروح يشوف له غير مكان

• +1
من هسة اي واحد اجنبي او خليجي فخل يروح يشوف له غير مكان
المفروض يكون موجود subforum للعرب فقط من الاساس
اعتقد اعدادنا بتكون كتيره

المفروض يكون موجود subforum للعرب فقط من الاساس
اعتقد اعدادنا بتكون كتيره
لا وين ما بينا ١٠

• So Sad
  • So Sad
الكثير منا عرب لكن لا يمكنهم التحدث مثلي و @Xangsane
احجي بلهجتك
بلا ترجمة گوگل

احلى مسى على الناس الكويسة

• Love it
ليه بدك تحسن من شكلك

• +1
That’s really the only solid pillar of the arab identity

The language alone is what makes of breaks the arab identity
There was never any Arab identity. It was just created in 19th century by freemasons to destroy the Ottoman empire and make the European colonization easier.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 24167 and 1 other person
There was never any Arab identity. It was just created in 19th century by freemasons to destroy the Ottoman empire and make the European colonization easier.
Yeah sure..
When there was a Moroccan poet who wrote in Arabic in 300 AD in classic Arabic🤣🤣🤣

Suddenly they are now muh Amazigh muh berbers
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

C O P E
Not to mention the first sign of Arabs came form the SYRIAN Desert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi and Deleted member 17872
ليه بدك تحسن من شكلك
مشان النسوان يا زلمة

غير حتى احسن من مستوى الحياة مالتي
مدا اقول ان مستوى حياتي فاشل بس انت لازم تطمح ان تضل تزيد بمستواك ان كان شكلك دينك مالك الخ

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: KingBetaTut
مشان النسوان يا زلمة

غير حتى احسن من مستوى الحياة مالتي
مدا اقول ان مستوى حياتي فاشل بس انت لازم تطمح ان تضل تزيد بمستواك ان كان شكلك دينك مالك الخ
اطمح لأكتر من هيك.

• Love it
اطمح لأكتر من هيك.
لا اكيد اخي
ما تشوف مسوي
والهدف طب والبعدها افضل ان شاء الله

• +1
When there was a Moroccan poet who wrote in Arabic in 300 AD in classic Arabic
Don't tell me you seriously believe that

Arab Nationalists and their retarded myths. Classical Arabic didn't existed in 300 AD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, Omen, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
Can you speak the language?
can you even read poetry?
Classical Arabic ie old Arabic is older than Quranic Arabic
You are seriously telling me that somebody in Morocco before the umayyad conquest was speaking Arabic?

Provide evidence or stfu

You are seriously telling me that somebody in Morocco before the umayyad conquest was speaking Arabic?

Provide evidence or stfu
Do you want me to send you fucking poetic books?
Can you even read them?
In سما المغرب he explains his journey from Morocco and down south then going back to his hometown which is in modern day near the city fez

Do you want me to send you fucking poetic books?
Can you even read them?
In سما المغرب he explains his journey from Morocco and down south then going back to his hometown which is in modern day near the city fez
Post the book. I talk to many historians. I will ask them if you are right or wrong.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back