arabpsycho ends TDTaykursos looksmaxxing career

D

Deleted member 30998

sculpted by the gods of olympus
VIDEO 👇
BYE BYE
@TDTaykurso

Tip: Trolling with nothing to back it up isnt entertaining, just unbearable and annoying, youre skinny, unaesthetic and ugly and have an ego, youre gemstone is crushed, subhuman
CD7165E2 246B 43CA 8375 B382C489A88F

PICS IN VID
E759B44C FB45 44FC B11F 4AC3B96C1505

F53D6CAD 7E69 47B6 9C55 1BC307B4B864

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Arditi, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
nigga shitposted about me because i exposed & mogged him? peak the comparisson between us, GG.
Toast
Updated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Thesoloist22
some more greycel beef, i like @arabpsycho starting beef with other greycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ElBastardo, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
You both are schizophrenia patients in my yard. In fact thought he posted about himself and had to double check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 23558, aspiringexcel and 5 others
You both are schizophrenia patients in my yard. In fact thought he posted about himself and had to double check.
except im funnier and hes a low budget me

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 31497
How are you not gonna mention his joke of a lower third lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 30998
how the fuck do i send videos imgur is being gay

both of you are framelets.

20230811 153014 1

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, Deleted member 31942 and 11 others
both of you are framelets.

View attachment 2378945
censored face for a reason, ur literally 5'5 ur being mogged by the shower head behind u fucking midget looking like he's on his hand n kenes tryna be badass, crop out the brutal shower head mog and try again, ill give u a second chance.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
that guys such a delusional narcy subhuman rofl
where's his jaw

• JFL
Reactions: nope and HarrierDuBois
How are you not gonna mention his joke of a lower third lol?
i just gave him a quick 50 second rating, a in depth rating with charts would be a death sentence but i think we all know this guy is mentally ill

@TDTaykurso mogs your faggot ass to shreds, hop off his dick arab cocksucker.

censored face for a reason, ur literally 5'5 ur being mogged by the shower head behind u fucking midget looking like he's on his hand n kenes tryna be badass, crop out the brutal shower head mog and try again, ill give u a second chance.
I'm taller than your larped height barefeet in the evening, both of you are dyel.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I'm taller than your larped height barefeet in the evening, both of you are dyel.
shut up you have 11,000 posts post a pic of your entire upper frame rn

i just gave him a quick 50 second rating, a in depth rating with charts would be a death sentence but i think we all know this guy is mentally ill
i mogged u u lost and now ur rageposting nigga, go cope somewhere, ur opinion is invalid as the pictures speak for themselves, u couldnt handle face against face so u tried body, and u got hit with insane retaliation, c-c-c-c-c-ope indian

• JFL
Your nose is literally censored out cause of how much of a failo it is, + you're making a kissy face / jutting HARD to even look somewhat human and wearing a beanie to hide that subhuman skull shape effectively.
same playing field now rate
3AC3F21F 8C43 4870 A709 2097A8CCFB72

45F10F04 F209 4635 91F7 F068BB13BA16

shut up you have 11,000 posts post a pic of your entire upper frame rn
you tried hittin the upcoming chad prettyboy with a bodymog knowing it was the only thing in ur arsenal, but you failed to realise, i have SUPERIOR genetics to u, and not even body was ur salvation nigga i'm the new prettiest and body + height is just a PLUS to me GG
Updated

• JFL
you tried hittin the upcoming chad prettyboy with a bodymog knowing it was the only thing in ur arsenal, but you failed to realise, i have SUPERIOR genetics to u, and not even body was ur salvation nigga i'm the new prettiest and body + height is just a PLUS to me GGView attachment 2378960
stop posting that shit you skinny fuck

no send ur most recent frame pic rn
LMFAO

LMFAOO FINALLY, SHOWING MORE OF UR FACE I KNEW U WERRE UGLY AS FUCK, HIGH MTN VS HIGH HTN? MURDERRR G G U FINALLY EXPOSED URSELF JFLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
hes not jutting or frauding at all, just send a regular photo.
im not even jutting nigga what the fuck are you talking about LMFAOAOAO
24F185F0 7F9F 4394 9A70 C1F5178A0747

• JFL
View attachment 2378962
LMFAOO FINALLY, SHOWING MORE OF UR FACE I KNEW U WERRE UGLY AS FUCK, HIGH MTN VS HIGH HTN? MURDERRR G G U FINALLY EXPOSED URSELF JFLLLLLLLLLL
i mean realistically i mog you to death my eyebrows, eye area, jaw structure, lets stop trolling just for a milasecond

i mean realistically i mog you to death my eyebrows, eye area, jaw structure, lets stop trolling just for a milasecond
SURE U DO, THAT COMPARISSON IS FUCKING BRUTALLLLLLLL, UR BIGGEST WEAKNESS (UR NOSE) EXPOSED IT ALL, THE TRUTH IS
Mog
REVEALED, UR TOAST. LMFAOOOO

• JFL
jfl, btw you're not @SyrianPsycho, stop larping and take "psycho" out the end of your name, you will never be that chad.
Talk to me like this otp rn so i can make a hitpiece out of you for content that incels can laugh at

realistically im just making you have a panic attack
not at all i'm just finally glad u sent ur face, my point is proved, i'm the superior being, you're a low htn with gymmaxxing but facially ur literally high mtn i'm HIGH htn facially, im just so glad we can finally compare. GGSSSSSSSSS u did good but the pics speak for themself
Mog

• JFL
SURE U DO, THAT COMPARISSON IS FUCKING BRUTALLLLLLLL, UR BIGGEST WEAKNESS (UR NOSE) EXPOSED IT ALL, THE TRUTH IS View attachment 2378974 REVEALED, UR TOAST. LMFAOOOO
alright so for 1 youre using my catchphrase “toast”

and for 2 my gonial objectively mogs yours
464759BE 43FF 4402 9706 4F59CF02D8B4

Your nose is literally censored out cause of how much of a failo it is, + you're making a kissy face / jutting HARD to even look somewhat human and wearing a beanie to hide that subhuman skull shape effectively.
bro stop dickriding him jfl at this point just meet up with him and suck his dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
not at all i'm just finally glad u sent ur face, my point is proved, i'm the superior being, you're a low htn with gymmaxxing but facially ur literally high mtn i'm HIGH htn facially, im just so glad we can finally compare. GGSSSSSSSSS u did good but the pics speak for themselfView attachment 2378975
well saying something doesn’t necessarily make it true my gonial is objectively more aesthetic
F81CA87F 16A1 45A4 BE57 0FBA8C6D4D5E

hold 1 up finger
don't waste ur time on the hairy ogre who only has appeal to milfs, focus on the chadlite prettyboy that is destroying u currently, in ur best interests bum boy.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and kyb
don't waste ur time on the hairy ogre who only has appeal to milfs, focus on the chadlite prettyboy that is destroying u currently, in ur best interests bum boy.
lets do a mog battle

who and who?

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin, TsarTsar444 and garoupilled_
but realistically and objectively im chart #15 because my jaw pops out and #18 doesnt, youre now losing because youre strawmanning fallacies
View attachment 2378994
jfl so you, #15 this.

mog this?

JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT, THIS CHART WAS MADE BY OLD MEN BTW.

yea also his jaw isnt the 2nd chart its way more flat than that so again youre objectively now strawmanning the argument meaning youve already lost
JFL?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back