arabpsycho ends TDTaykursos looksmaxxing career

I never imagined we'd reach these levels of cringe.

literally two pre-pubescent boys comparing shots of their down-grown angle frauded jaws that aren't even side profiles taken in the basement under luminescent lights.

why this old fart ass nigga tryna talk with some sorta superiority like i wouldnt manhandle him the same as i did my son arab?

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
photos seem to be made shorter so that he looks wider
yep he's a confirmed midget i was violating him in height in this 1.5 YEAR OLD pic before i started lifting a updated would be murder, give gotta give squidward q tentacles a chance.
Heightproof

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 30998
@Xangsane check dms so we can set this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: TDTaykurso
take ur time squidward, you already know i'm superior but ur ego wont allow it, nigga unironically thought he was hard taking peoples stones but ur looking real goofy goin down bad n gettin desperate when i take yourz pussy

• WTF
  • JFL
muscle usually slays, but didnt think u realised u were facing a muscle maxxed prettyboy JFL, come here ill hook ur nose for u

• WTF
  • JFL
muscle usually slays, but didnt think u realised u were facing a muscle maxxed prettyboy JFL, come here ill hook ur nose for u
moments before disaster

I'm gonna be honest
@TDTaykurso gotta be the biggest mogger right now on this site might have more appeal than Biscotti even.
I don't know who comes close rn tbh, guys like amnesia are old as fuck they shouldn't count.
I guess most good looking guys that are still on the forum:
1.Taykurso
2.Biscotti
3.Amnesia
this can only mean im true number 1 as I have mogged him on countless occasions.

• JFL
this can only mean im true number 1 as I have mogged him on countless occasions.
that's a super narcy claim i hope you know yuno can LOOK at ur pfp, and MINE, and know internally RIGHTTT....

• JFL
the fact im mogging htn musclemaxxers when you're a fat square jawed indian with a hairy chest and with no insane features, speaks 4 itself, stay in ur lane n ill stay in mine gas station deli working indian i have insane appeal with all my features, i dont EVEN need to musclemax yet i do JFL.

• JFL
that's a super narcy claim i hope you know yuno can LOOK at ur pfp, and MINE, and know internally RIGHTTT....
u have gained a handful of dickriders for being a clown to see u clown more but dont get it twisted u have not mogged 1 person

the fact im mogging htn musclemaxxers when you're a fat square jawed indian with a hairy chest and with no insane features, speaks 4 itself, stay in ur lane n ill stay in mine gas station deli working indian i have insane appeal with all my features, i dont EVEN need to musclemax yet i do JFL.
I dont think u realize I dont need to musclemaxx to crush u like a bug, im becomign indistinqguashible from ancient art and statues of the gods, look at ur face not 1 god or statue resembles u in the slightest, u r not even close to divine. U see this ancient piece of art? this is gonna be u begging me to stop embarrassing u so badly publicly

Casual
ye sure did eat my words, cant believe how one nostril is big, n one is small, nigga was so petrified he used my WORST pic, and posted in the most dead channel, post on offtopic n use my 2 pics, and ab pic, and lets run it baby, do it before i post it myself?

• JFL
View attachment 2379127 ye sure did eat my words, cant believe how one nostril is big, n one is small, nigga was so petrified he used my WORST pic, and posted in the most dead channel, post on offtopic n use my 2 pics, and ab pic, and lets run it baby, do it before i post it myself?
SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD

View attachment 2379127 ye sure did eat my words, cant believe how one nostril is big, n one is small, nigga was so petrified he used my WORST pic, and posted in the most dead channel, post on offtopic n use my 2 pics, and ab pic, and lets run it baby, do it before i post it myself?
3-1 AND YOU BEG TO USE BLURRY PICS LOL SCOOOORRREEEBOOOOOARRDD

3-1 AND YOU BEG TO USE BLURRY PICS LOL SCOOOORRREEEBOOOOOARRDD
3-1? the poll is dead asf, and ur homies voted u out of sympathy was hoping for a bigger n better poll but can't expect much from squidward q tentacles RIP, truthpill is here.
Die

• JFL
3-1? the poll is dead asf, and ur homies voted u out of sympathy was hoping for a bigger n better poll but can't expect much from squidward q tentacles RIP, truthpill is here.
,View attachment 2379137
ALSO XANGSANE HAS MOST ACCURATE FOLLOWING ON THIS WEBSITE THEYVE VOTED ON HUNDREDS OF POLLS GG

Bignose
Corn

type shii u a clown nigguh, 5-1 the poll is dead and i checked who voted they're all ur homies dunno what ur provin JFL, boutta post a bigger n better poll in offtopic unfrauded with our REAL pics, not sending my worst pic n swearin u mog JFL. post

• JFL
OH 5-2 BTW, TOO EASY
ye yo homie can't even pull 14 views when there's 12 comments, shits dead asf, ill post a unfrauded and honest post of us both rn gotchu.

• JFL
this thread made me cage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
send all ur pics in dms squidward
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ELATED TYPING? CONFIDENCE LOST? OH NO :(((( PUBLIC EXECUTION, OH SCOREBOARD BTW TOO EASY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30998 and TDTaykurso
  • JFL
I never imagined we'd reach these levels of cringe.

literally two pre-pubescent boys comparing shots of their down-grown angle frauded jaws that aren't even side profiles taken in the basement under luminescent lights.

Can't lie the battle of the mids is pretty entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Orc
hows the arab kid posting pics with a censored nose claiming to mog this shit is too crease man
instead of wasting your time arguing with the emo kid you should be working to afford that rhino

• JFL
hows the arab kid posting pics with a censored nose claiming to mog this shit is too crease man
instead of wasting your time arguing with the emo kid you should be working to afford that rhino
i done told him to headbutt his wall full force for a free rhino and a chance of mogging me legitametly instead of using my worst pic in a poll and begging his friends to vote him, but bro doesn't listen, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Snowbunnydestroyer
i done told him to headbutt his wall full force for a free rhino and a chance of mogging me legitametly instead of using my worst pic in a poll and begging his friends to vote him, but bro doesn't listen, JFL.
acc i have ss proof of you gaslighting ppl to change votes in dms oh 18-10 btw

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back