arabpsycho ends TDTaykursos looksmaxxing career

his head is tilted to the right and its very obvious so now youre objectively acting retarded on purpose, but giving you the benefit of the doubt 88%good > 66%good

lets just do a mog battle im bored
nigga ur gonna lose, ur talking about EVERY feature, you could HAVE EVERYYY FEATUREEE, but if ur nose is as bad as it is you're dropped brutally, you're tryin to claim ur some sorta god while packing that giant ass monstrous nose stfu get rhino first and ill brutally body u for laughs

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
nigga ur gonna lose, ur talking about EVERY feature, you could HAVE EVERYYY FEATUREEE, but if ur nose is as bad as it is you're dropped brutally, you're tryin to claim ur some sorta god while packing that giant ass monstrous nose stfu get rhino first and ill brutally body u for laughs
realistically that wouldnt happen because you are objectively my seed since im more aesthetic than you

realistically that wouldnt happen because you are objectively my seed since im more aesthetic than you
nigga snooped down to "more aesthetic" bc he knows im hotter LMFAO stfu go headbutt ur wall for some rhino and maybe we can post a mog battle?

• JFL
nigga snooped down to "more aesthetic" bc he knows im hotter LMFAO stfu go headbutt ur wall for some rhino and maybe we can post a mog battle?
realistically you know i meant aesthetic as in facially aesthetic and bodily aesthetic

also im not begging you for a mog battle its gonna happen wether you want it to or not

• JFL
also im not begging you for a mog battle its gonna happen wether you want it to or not
did u headbutt the wall yet? is the rhino going well?
Mog

• JFL
your paki discolored eyelids are so ugly
Mog

hush jr, reality hurts when u work out everyday just to get facemogged AND bodymogged by a random emo.

• JFL
alright so instead of fighting in the UFC you wasted your genetics on teenagers on looksmaxxers.org gg natural selection
plus that ogre aint shit, can't even verify PLUS i'd beat his ass irl, proof below.

• Woah
alright so instead of fighting in the UFC you wasted your genetics on teenagers on looksmaxxers.org gg natural selection
I'm 30 too old for fighting sports, I just give advise to fellow autists here.

• JFL
censored face for a reason, ur literally 5'5 ur being mogged by the shower head behind u fucking midget looking like he's on his hand n kenes tryna be badass, crop out the brutal shower head mog and try again, ill give u a second chance.
ive seen the original pic his face alone mogs you into oblivion

plus that ogre aint shit, can't even verify PLUS i'd beat his ass irl, proof below.

cool story subhuman, anyways me by 1st round rape
8EA57896 094A 4E66 8310 C1A0CD918C59

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and kyb
that guys such a delusional narcy subhuman rofl
where's his jaw
He would not survive a minute in og gangchat.

• +1
Reactions: Obito
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and pentamogged9000
He would not survive a minute in og gangchat.
a bunch of faceless ltn dorks like u r gonna gang up on me in chatt....? fuckk i'm scared mane, i really wouldn't survive in og gaychat..
Updated

• JFL
Both narcy larpers who enjoy frauding their looks to other men

Arab psycho giga squinting so obviously, pouting like a twink to create zygos he dreams of. And refusing to show his nose at the expense of censoring others faces

Then this spic twink who posts blurry photos, shitty tats and never a normal photo.

Even the forum chads are more humble than you both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, TDTaykurso, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person
@Xangsane post a mog battle between me n this kid ill send you pics

Arab psycho giga squinting so obviously, pouting like a twink to create zygos he dreams of. And refusing to show his nose at the expense of censoring others faces

Then this spic twink who posts blurry photos, shitty tats and never a normal photo.

I swear bro
these new tiktok niggas crazy man

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@TDTaykurso what pics u want in the mog battle

BRUTAL

• JFL
@TDTaykurso what pics u want in the mog battle
the pic of u smashing ur nose into the wall for the rhinoplasty you so desperately need pls?

• JFL
the pic of u smashing ur nose into the wall for the rhinoplasty you so desperately need pls?
you might eat your words when you see the uncensored pic im gonna use for the mog battle so js send a pic or else ima js use ur shitty photos

you might eat your words when you see the uncensored pic im gonna use for the mog battle so js send a pic or else ima js use ur shitty photos
Mog

• JFL
being so generous rn last chance js send sum
generousity isn't needed in this situation, the mog battle already happened and u got stomped nigga, now you're gonna try to fraud ur way to a biased win, im hotter then u end of story ggz tho mane, not bad.

• JFL
generousity isn't needed in this situation, the mog battle already happened and u got stomped nigga, now you're gonna try to fraud ur way to a biased win, im hotter then u end of story ggz tho mane, not bad.
alr well when @Xangsane is online its gonna be a public execution for you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
autistic and shredded keklolkeklolkeklol how do i count my calories
View attachment 2379061View attachment 2379062
Mog

u literally got rolled in a pack by blackgym and i've DONE mogged him he admitted himself i win bc of my skin colour JFL, gtfo u give urself clout nigga the only hypeman for u is u urself n u nigga, thats a embarassin comparisson not as bad as our one tho, gg tho never outshine ur master, ur gemstone is crushed pussy.

• JFL
XANG IS ONLINE HAHAHA ITS SO OVER FOR YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2379065
u literally got rolled in a pack by blackgym and i've DONE mogged him he admitted himself i win bc of my skin colour JFL, gtfo u give urself clout nigga the only hypeman for u is u urself n u nigga, thats a embarassin comparisson not as bad as our one tho, gg tho never outshine ur master, ur gemstone is crushed pussy.
u also no blurry photos.

• JFL
I never imagined we'd reach these levels of cringe.

literally two pre-pubescent boys comparing shots of their down-grown angle frauded jaws that aren't even side profiles taken in the basement under luminescent lights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, Prettyboy and 3 others
I'm gonna be honest
@TDTaykurso gotta be the biggest mogger right now on this site might have more appeal than Biscotti even.
I don't know who comes close rn tbh, guys like amnesia are old as fuck they shouldn't count.
I guess most good looking guys that are still on the forum:
1.Taykurso
2.Biscotti
3.Amnesia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura and TDTaykurso
u also no blurry photos.
be realistic my victim, u know he cant beat me blurry or no blurry its done been over unless he headbutts the wall full force while screaming atleast 5 times for rhino in preparation for his sad attempt at getting back+

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back