Arabs are the master race

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I can't deny it anymore,as my white mtb blonde case manager and friend said,they have the BEST eye area which are the basis of all looks,she was talking about why she prefers Arab men but it is true for the women too

Couple that with loose curls,ideal coloring,sharper and thinner feature,wavy hair and their builds(thin bones but Thick booties and hips)that latinas and are white women get bbls for it's a fact Arab women FOG

Arab men like all men aren't goodlooking but when they are they MOG look at any hamas video the eye area mogs with their ski masks on just like their women.levantine men are tall and we'll built too.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • OIP (1).jpeg
    OIP (1).jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bec8163e1cef6441b2522ded82fafd95.jpg
    bec8163e1cef6441b2522ded82fafd95.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • c5cd08587096fe452ffef15a73f75dd1.jpg
    c5cd08587096fe452ffef15a73f75dd1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • dd03c62aab8e31e369a9e8ce8f65e089.jpg
    dd03c62aab8e31e369a9e8ce8f65e089.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Pretty-Muslimah-girl.jpg
    Pretty-Muslimah-girl.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 0
  • b6b013eee66c8181a5f9335707622720.jpg
    b6b013eee66c8181a5f9335707622720.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, NZb6Air, STAMPEDE and 6 others
if they're the master race, why are they getting their ass handed to them by the Israeli military?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Shahnameh and noobs
proceeds to only post levant girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind, QuintBarnaJonesJr, Robert_ and 2 others
Ok. Now show their whole face:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, greywind, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 3 others
Makeup?I've seen the exact same areas of eyes on niqabis in Arab countries when I visited
Bruh what:feelsuhh: it’s obvious they’re wearing a shit tone of eye liner

Whatever makes you sleep at night

MENA men have exact same eyes look at any Palestinian terrorist vid with their ski masks on
Idk why we talking abt which girls are better looking when we won’t get to fuck any:feelshah:

As a universal foid lover, I disapprove this.

Couple that with loose curls,ideal coloring,sharper and thinner feature,wavy hair and their builds(thin bones but Thick booties and hips)that latinas and are white women get bbls for it's a fact Arab women FOG
okay less than 1% of arabs look like this

Idk why we talking abt which girls are better looking when we won’t get to fuck any:feelshah:
Don't act dumb,this is a looks forum it's just a blackpiller fact that Arabs are the best looking when they look good

also arab eye area is carried by eyelashes + brows their orbitals are dogshit most the time
i must admit though when they have good orbital combined with their naturally thick and dense eyelashes +eyebrows their eyes mog

also arab eye area is carried by eyelashes + brows their orbitals are dogshit most the time
i must admit though when they have good orbital combined with their naturally thick and dense eyelashes +eyebrows their eyes mog
Nah don't lie it's the shape but when their orbitals are shit they resemble indians

The real unique Arab look is these types of eyes no other races have them

Nah don't lie it's the shape but when their orbitals are shit they resemble indians

The real unique Arab look is these types of eyes no other races have them
the shape is dogshit most of the time because of their shit orbitals
anyone with good orbitals will have a good eye shape

I can't deny it anymore,as my white mtb blonde case manager and friend said,they have the BEST eye area which are the basis of all looks,she was talking about why she prefers Arab men but it is true for the women too

Arab men like all men aren't goodlooking but when they are they MOG look at any hamas video the eye area mogs with their ski masks on just like their women.levantine men are tall and we'll built too.
lol 90% of ''arabs'' arent even arab. most arab moggers are from levantine area. gulf arabs (real arabs) look like indians

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

91B5811E 67B8 46BE 8BA5 D4159D444AA0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back