arabs have taken germans big cities

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i got reminded of this yesterday cuz i was in a big city at night

after ~10 o clock pm no white male is seen on the streets. its just white females, arabs and niggers. very rarely see a group of russians

every shop and restaurant is owned by ethnics

white females are dating arabs and niggers more and more. 2 years ago it was just bad quality ugly girls doing it

there was a few street singers singing arab/turkish songs

some ethnic pretended to run me my mate and brother over at the traffic light (speeded rly towards us and then full break on purpose)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, STAMPEDE, murdah and 3 others
Germany is ethnic land is hard to see germans here mostly somalis syrians arabs in general and ukrainiens

• +1
Reactions: murdah and buflek
Germany is ethnic land is hard to see germans here mostly somalis syrians arabs in general and ukrainiens
any good country i can move to when i make money? with majority white population

• +1
Reactions: murdah
any good country i can move to when i make money? with majority white population
eastern europe balkans to be specific good weather,good food people here are racist asf toward other races cheap for western europe people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, buflek and exo
Non-aryan inmigrants will come to whatever place you plan to move out don't worry🤣

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
eastern europe balkans to be specific good weather,good food people here are racist asf toward other races cheap for western europe people

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
Yes, it's funny how people not living here still deny it

And i don't care about statistics, u just gotta use ur own eyes to see it

• +1
Yes, it's funny how people not living here still deny it

And i don't care about statistics, u just gotta use ur own eyes to see it
the statistics are on our side tho

about 50% of all violent crimes are committed by refugees (without german pass) while only being a small percentage of the german population. not to mention all the migrants who are "passgermans" so migrants who got the german pass too, there is no statistics with them.

also 50% of all bürgergeldbezieher are migrants, while again, being just a small % of the population

and you would be surprised how many retarded germans who dont leave tjeir basements past midday think the refugees are doing no harm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and deadstock
any good country i can move to when i make money?
You can't have a good country with white people with a lot of money without it being full of ethnics

You have to sacrifice something (not to be with white people / not to be with a lot of money / not to be a good country) or a combination of them

The meta is now the big cities in Balkans which are in full economic growth (they are not as good as countries and they are not with a lot of money either, but life is good enough without ethnicities)

• +1
the statistics are on our side tho

about 50% of all violent crimes are committed by refugees (without german pass) while only being a small percentage of the german population. not to mention all the migrants who are "passgermans" so migrants who got the german pass too, there is no statistics with them.

also 50% of all bürgergeldbezieher are migrants, while again, being just a small % of the population

and you would be surprised how many retarded germans who dont leave tjeir basements past midday think the refugees are doing no harm
It's so sad it's laughable honestly

And the people that scream refugees welcome the loudest should be the biggest opponents of islam ironically

• +1
Reactions: murdah and buflek
@murdah

• +1
The U.S, certain states have a homogeneous white population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and St.TikTokcel
i got reminded of this yesterday cuz i was in a big city at night

after ~10 o clock pm no white male is seen on the streets. its just white females, arabs and niggers. very rarely see a group of russians

every shop and restaurant is owned by ethnics

white females are dating arabs and niggers more and more. 2 years ago it was just bad quality ugly girls doing it

there was a few street singers singing arab/turkish songs

some ethnic pretended to run me my mate and brother over at the traffic light (speeded rly towards us and then full break on purpose)
At least you guys have been culturally enriched with Kebabs :feelsgood:

• JFL
At least you guys have been culturally enriched with Kebabs :feelsgood:
im not against all migrants etc some are decent people and bring some enrichment but most are cancerous sadly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, murdah and St.TikTokcel
im not against all migrants etc some are decent people and bring some enrichment but most are cancerous sadly
Least zogged germoid @russiancelreturns

• JFL