Arborist AKA @Orc ON REDDIT. COPIUM OVERLOAD GTIFH

kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill
IMG 6847
IMG 6849
IMG 6848

THE COPE IS TOO STRONG

@Orc @socialcel @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Luffymaxxing @Eli @Narcissus🥀 @anthony111553 @Bozoogway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Luffymaxxing, LancasteR and 9 others

nice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Ryldoo IS COPING, Zonar and 25 others

wonder who's behind this post.

oh no no no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29660, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 69862 and 31 others
chicken and rice!

these niggas are coping hard

muhh average genetics

only thing that could be a little better is lower lats insertions but its not deal breaking

• +1
Reactions: kebab, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, overtier1011, aesthetic beauty and 8 others

muhh average genetics

only thing that could be a little better is lower lats insertions but its not deal breaking
higher insertions make your waist look smaller and longer, if they were lower I'd look less athletic.

hence why everyone in men's physique has high insertions, they go for that athletic vibe too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Pride, drimprovement and 3 others
its an indeed shit physique. they are not coping

guys stop watching anime

o056vzac9h551.jpg

this is ideal, nobody would cope .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 50702, RichardSpencel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, socialcel, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
Make a thread on what u eat. i hate chicken aswell and idk what to eat besides it to bulk
I posted the shit I eat before.

by the way I don't restrict myself to any specific diet and don't track macros, I eat quite good and varied though.

some staples from my diet:

View attachment 2372654View attachment 2372655View attachment 2372658View attachment 2372659View attachment 2372661View attachment 2372662View attachment 2372664View attachment 2372665

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 46986
its an indeed shit physique. they are not coping

guys stop watching anime

o056vzac9h551.jpg

this is ideal, nobody would cope .
Arborist cousin with smaller shoulders but thicker bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Kroker, Deleted member 49008 and 9 others
But he is a gymcel

dk what any of that shit is (except the eggs and steak in the first ) . Write it down papi pl
first is just some steak with ramen that I boiled in the broth, you can make a giantic batch of broth with waste bones you can get for cheap from any butcher (anything with marrow will work)

second is falafel, vegetarian.

third is some battered chicken with stir fried vegetables in some random sauce.

fourth is shawarma from the freezer, I recently found these 600g bags for cheap, they were priced off at 3.50, mixed them with some onion and spices and ate it with turkish bread.
20240127 232256

fifth is some random potato stir fry with another sauce, you can get these sauces at any asian kiosk.

sixth is shakshuka with feta, good cutting meal if you eat it with couscous mixed with cucumber, bulking meal if you eat it with slices of baguette.

seventh is some hotdogs with sausages from a local farmer.

eight is vegetarian pasta with mushroom sauce, those brown bits are mashed legumes.

ninth is panzanella with cordon bleu

tenth is mussels in black bean sauce.

eleventh is spareribs.

twelfth is lasagna with a whole bunch of different cheeses.

thirteenth is some battered chicken with stir fry.

fourteenth is some fluffy omelette made with a stick blender.

fifteenth is shawarma but pork this time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 46986 and 3 others
I dont know jackshit about bodybuilding, but there's no way you're natural, is there?

Jesus Christ another thread stroking this autistic narcy’s dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
How much time do you spend on cooking?
15-30 minutes at best, I don't meal prep.

dk what any of that shit is (except the eggs and steak in the first ) . Write it down papi pl
by the way the battering mix I use for chicken is just sesame seeds, crumbs, parmesan cheese, and spices like cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika powder.

it's good with tomato chutney.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 23558
I dont know jackshit about bodybuilding, but there's no way you're natural, is there?
I'm not big I just have abnormal bone structure.

first is just some steak with ramen that I boiled in the broth, you can make a giantic batch of broth with waste bones you can get for cheap from any butcher (anything with marrow will work)

second is falafel, vegetarian.

third is some battered chicken with stir fried vegetables in some random sauce.

fourth is shawarma from the freezer, I recently found these 600g bags for cheap, they were priced off at 3.50, mixed them with some onion and spices and ate it with turkish bread.
View attachment 2710975

fifth is some random potato stir fry with another sauce, you can get these sauces at any asian kiosk.

sixth is shakshuka with feta, good cutting meal if you eat it with couscous mixed with cucumber, bulking meal if you eat it with slices of baguette.

seventh is some hotdogs with sausages from a local farmer.

eight is vegetarian pasta with mushroom sauce, those brown bits are mashed legumes.

ninth is panzanella with cordon bleu

tenth is mussels in black bean sauce.

eleventh is spareribs.

twelfth is lasagna with a whole bunch of different cheeses.

thirteenth is some battered chicken with stir fry.

fourteenth is some fluffy omelette made with a stick blender.

fifteenth is shawarma but pork this time.
You eat so good bro wtf how did you learn all this?

by the way the battering mix I use for chicken is just sesame seeds, crumbs, parmesan cheese, and spices like cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika powder.

Do you order food online or eat out?

How are you cooking so fast ??
I’m in Paris in a small apartment so I have only one heating circle thing (idk how we name those), no oven
A cooking post would be so cool

You eat so good bro wtf how did you learn all this?
I get bored of food easily and have issues with some textures due to the autism so I have to improvise a lot.

especially chewy meaty textures I can't stand like chicken when it isn't fried or smashed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Pikabro and Deleted member 52404
I get bored of food easily and have issues with some textures due to the autism so I have to improvise a lot.

especially chewy meaty textures I can't stand like chicken when it isn't fried or smashed.
Can you make cooking guide or something?

• Love it
Reactions: Eren

Does your cooking make foids wet?

Do you order food online or eat out?
I eat out on sunday usually, I like napolitan pizzas.

Can you make cooking guide or something?
it's hard to put it in words but I can just write down some basic shit, I've done it before.

here's the shakshuka.

beef chimichurri.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 52404
Does your cooking make foids wet?
ironically yes, cooking dates are cheap, I should start posting the girls in my kitchen and tag like 50 people every time.

looks less appetizing than it is I swear, recipe is like a thousand years old literally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29660, Ryldoo IS COPING, Loveland and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RichardSpencel, Orc and 1 other person
They right
Looking at that first pic aborist has ass genetic

But what kinda lookmaxxer would he be if he didn’t fraud

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Cookmaxxing is legit, too bad I am le subhuman
cooking is one of the cheapest hobbies that brings direct enjoyment, there is literally no excuse for not being able to cook.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Ryldoo IS COPING, socialcel and 4 others
Make a thread on what u eat. i hate chicken aswell and idk what to eat besides it to bulk
Salmon, beef/ chicken liver, chicken hearts, steak, teriyaki.

muhh average genetics

weird ride but ok
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

do you have a bulk/cut phase?
I bulk every winter I'm almost done cutting again for this year and will maintain it until next autumn when it gets colder.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
this people have no idea about proportions
same goes for /fit/, all there look like shit
they accused me for rids jfl the idiots

@Orc btw seen your physique posted on fit several times is it you or some obsessed phaggot

nothing comes close to quality misc from 2010/11 in terms of fitness

@Orc btw seen your physique posted on fit several times is it you or some obsessed phaggot

nothing comes close to quality misc from 2010/11 in terms of fitness
it's some butthurt fag I haven't posted on /fit/ for like a year and don't plan on going back since I gain nothing from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
it's some butthurt fag I haven't posted on /fit/ for like a year and don't plan on going back since I gain nothing from it.
yes thought so myself
it's an utter shithole, btw he gave you the nickname wormbrah or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Eren and MediterraneanApollo
posted by his alt for self validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and kebab
I bulk every winter I'm almost done cutting again for this year and will maintain it until next autumn when it gets colder.
But it’s winter ❄️ now so why aren’t you bulking?