Arborist biggest person on this forum?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Bro JFL have you seen @Orc ’s fucking shoulders. A 25.5 inch bideltoid has to be the biggest I’ve heard of because fucking Arnold had 24 ARNOLD.

A 23 bideltoid alone is top 1% in America
99A4C185 EF5F 4571 8624 332043E57735

A 23 bideltoid is comically fucking big btw.

This is Tellem T with a 23.5 inch bideltoid.
65902F4E ADC3 49EF 9B8F EEBFD0A90CD1

Loox is on a similar level.

This is arborist
AACA9ACD 49CC 4BC3 AB0B 2AB161713CF4

ALSO LOL AT @Orc ever claiming to be fucking natty. He claims 22 bideltoid at 145 6’2 but his hips and skull must’ve been wide as fuck with a shit angle.

JFL @Orc bideltoid mog 99.999% of the population if no larp about the 25.5 but he’s posted “measurements” before so idk.
F2750CD8 6B6F 4E81 B97A 28BC37081415

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ascension and 6 others
Still mogged by Romarinho Moraes Da Silva
Screenshot 20240209 011149 Opera

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Latinolooksmaxxer and 7 others
@kebab your king is probably a larper. A 25.5 inch bideltoid is probably just as rare as a 7 PSL person irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Clavicular, kebab and 2 others
I have not seen much wider than me and i measure at like 21 and the only people that beat me are my cousins that played ball

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I have not seen much wider than me and i measure at like 21 and the only people that beat me are my cousins that played ball
widest I’ve seen is probably 23 something from some morbidly obese fuckers but that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
widest I’ve seen is probably 23 something from some morbidly obese fuckers but that’s it.
Shoulder width is kinda like an unconcious thing for me. I don't really notice wide people if they don't have a v taper

• +1
Shoulder width is kinda like an unconcious thing for me. I don't really notice wide people if they don't have a v taper
I haven’t really seen anybody with a really aesthetic build except a few dudes from my school.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
i don't think orc claimed natty, ye but his androgenic delts saved him

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ElTruecel and Mr. President
I haven’t really seen anybody with a really aesthetic build except a few dudes from my school.
People dont even think i work out till i take off my shirt because of the stuff i wear, Gymmaxxing works only in certain situations

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, futuregigamogger, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Why would a 25 bideltoid dude rot on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Mewton and 4 others
@kebab your king is probably a larper. A 25.5 inch bideltoid is probably just as rare as a 7 PSL person irl
Wym « king » nigga. My only superior is @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RichardSpencel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Exactly JFL if u have a 25.5 inch bideltoid with that physique u would pretty much be a pro bodybuilder tbh. At least with salludon’s case he rotted here cuz he was in the middle of the slums of Pakistan & amnesia is in his 30s rotting as a neet.
People dont even think i work out till i take off my shirt because of the stuff i wear, Gymmaxxing works only in certain situations
It mainly halos during the spring and summer & just gives u a way to get money off modeling for some fitness company. That or posting your body on tiktok JFL

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Mr. President and sportsmogger
i don't think orc claimed natty, ye but his androgenic delts saved him
But 25.5 inch bideltoid as he claims bro? Like that’s massive to a point where it’s bigger than Mr Olympia tier frames

• +1
Reactions: nofap
But 25.5 inch bideltoid as he claims bro? Like that’s massive to a point where it’s bigger than Mr Olympia tier frames
yea not sure if hes 25.5 still big asf tho, but most people will tell hes roiding so no point in claiming it

• +1
yea not sure if hes 25.5 still big asf tho, but most people will tell hes roiding so no point in claiming it
Probably 24 maybe at max 24.5 . But yea him claiming natty is absolutely cagefuel.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
He probably already had a large bidelt and it grew through test and hgh

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
if u have insane frame from roids, everybody would notice u go to the gym no matter what clothes u wear, speaking from experience

• +1
A 23 bideltoid alone is top 1% in America
Isn't it also relative to height? Like if you're taller you're going to have a bigger bideltoid

• +1
Isn't it also relative to height? Like if you're taller you're going to have a bigger bideltoid
Yes but even then most broad tall people max out at 23

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Bro JFL have you seen @Orc ’s fucking shoulders. A 25.5 inch bideltoid has to be the biggest I’ve heard of because fucking Arnold had 24 ARNOLD.

A 23 bideltoid alone is top 1% in America View attachment 2760257

View attachment 2760260

This is arborist View attachment 2760266

ALSO LOL AT @Orc ever claiming to be fucking natty. He claims 22 bideltoid at 145 6’2 but his hips and skull must’ve been wide as fuck with a shit angle.

JFL @Orc bideltoid mog 99.999% of the population if no larp about the 25.5 but he’s posted “measurements” before so idk. View attachment 2760267
dnr + dc

View attachment 2760260

JFL @Orc bideltoid mog 99.999% of the population if no larp about the 25.5 but he’s posted “measurements” before so idk. View attachment 2760267
He’s an obvious larper. Claims to have 0 issues with women then claims to be autistic. And no one has a 25.5 bideltoid especially while natty that’s like being 7 ft tall

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, N1666, nofap and 1 other person

View attachment 2760260

I just measured and im at 55.88 cm. I been lifting for 2 and half years natty

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I just measured and im at 55.88 cm. I been lifting for 2 and half years natty
Mogs 99% of Somalis except Tellem T who’s the biggest Somali alive probably

Nah im bigger

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark, ascension and ElTruecel

Nah I'd win

• JFL
Lonely curry with another W

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and ElTruecel
25.5 is average clavicles for 13 year old girls in kurdistan 💪💪💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, NoReedemingFeature, scrunchables and 3 others
@Orc GTFIH

the picture I use as before is leaning back (I can't flex my abs standing neutrally), I've always had narrow hips, they're 31 inch or so, still it's probably the best old picture I have.

Bod8

I already had overdeveloped shoulders when I was doing bodyweight in my bedroom and didn't even train them back then, all 'mr oympias' are shorter than I am (arnold is 5'10 and larps) so naturally they are narrower.

this is right now, and I don't have to larp that my 'head' makes my frame look small, my head is big and it still looks small compared to my body.

I don't care what you think I use, I posted my blood values like a year ago, my body doesn't fluctuate up and down and I don't grow fast, just consistently, I'm like 10kg heavier at the same bodyfat as when I started posting.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, st.hamudi but 6‘5, nofap and 1 other person
the picture I use as before is leaning back (I can't flex my abs standing neutrally), I've always had narrow hips, they're 31 inch or so, still it's probably the best old picture I have.

View attachment 2761557

I already had overdeveloped shoulders when I was doing bodyweight in my bedroom and didn't even train them back then, all 'mr oympias' are shorter than I am (arnold is 5'10 and larps) so naturally they are narrower.

View attachment 2761572

this is right now, and I don't have to larp that my 'head' makes my frame look small, my head is big and it still looks small compared to my body.

I don't care what you think I use, I posted my blood values like a year ago, my body doesn't fluctuate up and down and I don't grow fast, just consistently, I'm like 10kg heavier at the same bodyfat as when I started posting.
Claiming Arnold is 5’10 is fuckint wild 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nofap, mazzi and 1 other person

View attachment 2761557
If they’re 31 inch hips they don’t look that small in comparison to a supposed 22 inch bideltoid. Look at others with 21/22 bideltoid and their shoulder to hip ratio looks pretty wider than that.

View attachment 2761572
Arnold is not 5’10 :lul: . He’s 6’1/6’2 and a 25.5 bideltoid would never look that narrow in a mirror like that dude.

also regardless if you actually had a 25.5 bideltoid again u would be in a Mr olympia stage not on rotting on an incel forum. Refer to the pic I posted of Tellem t that’s what a 23.5 bideltoid ur telling me ur bideltoid is 2 inches wider than that?
Your body doesn’t look 25.5 bideltoid tier in that mirror angle JFL. i can maybe believe 24 but nothing above that

• +1
Reactions: nofap and SomaliMax
If they’re 31 inch hips they don’t look that small in comparison to a supposed 22 inch bideltoid. Look at others with 21/22 bideltoid and their shoulder to hip ratio looks pretty wider than that.

Arnold is not 5’10 :lul: . He’s 6’1/6’2 and a 25.5 bideltoid would never look that narrow in a mirror like that dude.

also regardless if you actually had a 25.5 bideltoid again u would be in a Mr olympia stage not on rotting on an incel forum. Refer to the pic I posted of Tellem t that’s what a 23.5 bideltoid ur telling me ur bideltoid is 2 inches wider than that?

Your body doesn’t look 25.5 bideltoid tier in that mirror angle JFL. i can maybe believe 24 but nothing above that
If they really were 25.5 they would look bigger. He ethier measured incorrectly or straight up fruading. I think this guy is like 25 inch and looks way fucking wider than @Orc

Attachments

• IMG_3644.png
    IMG_3644.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
If they really were 25.5 they would look bigger. He ethier measured incorrectly or straight up fruading. I think this guy is like 25 inch and looks way fucking wider than @Orc
Yup.
FF699831 13D9 4997 91BD 99635666A556

This is another example of a 25 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
Yup. View attachment 2761581
This is another example of a 25 inch bideltoid
orc has pretty small clavicles so he would've needed like insanae delt growth like 6 inches of horizontal delts event at his height, meraki genuinely could push 24 inches if he was on roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ElTruecel
I do not care about the frauded pictures of others, it's not hard to make yourself look deformed.
he isn't 6'2 either but keep coping for all I care.

in what universe is this narrow in a basic home mirror, have the gym mirror pictures of influencers caused your brain to rot? they're tilted forward to make people look wider, every single picture taken in gym mirrors is essentially frauded and unreliable, if you send those kind of pictures to your coach they will scold you for being a retard.

bodybuilding doesn't make any money, most of them are broke, their fanbase consists out of losers and homosexuals.

Tellem T looks like dogshit, just has a peanut skull.

I do not care what you think my measurements are, just like I do not care whether you think it's natural don't @ me in your dogshit threads.

looks significantly narrower based on the trap insertions, protip your traps insert at the end of your clavicles and mine are significantly wider than my head, his are barely wider than his head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
Exactly.
There is no reason to.
The only real response to your question is that there is lot of LARP on this forum and on the internet generally.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, nofap, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Nicolas cage laugjorc has pretty small clavicles so he would've needed like insanae delt growth like 6 inches of horizontal delts event at his height, meraki genuinely could push 24 inches if he was on roids
Meraki? This dude?
IMG 2048

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 51465
ye he had pretty insane clavicle width despite looking starved, people think i have a large bidelt but i have a waist the size of my 5'6 grandma
He’s a notorious larper

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Latinolooksmaxxer, sportsmogger and 3 others