Arborist biggest person on this forum?

I do not care about the frauded pictures of others, it's not hard to make yourself look deformed.

he isn't 6'2 either but keep coping for all I care.

in what universe is this narrow in a basic home mirror, have the gym mirror pictures of influencers caused your brain to rot? they're tilted forward to make people look wider, every single picture taken in gym mirrors is essentially frauded and unreliable, if you send those kind of pictures to your coach they will scold you for being a retard.

bodybuilding doesn't make any money, most of them are broke, their fanbase consists out of losers and homosexuals.

Tellem T looks like dogshit, just has a peanut skull.

I do not care what you think my measurements are, just like I do not care whether you think it's natural don't @ me in your dogshit threads.

looks significantly narrower based on the trap insertions, protip your traps insert at the end of your clavicles and mine are significantly wider than my head, his are barely wider than his head.
what do you look like in a suit?post it pls!!!!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ElTruecel
He’s a notorious larper
i mean judge it from his photos, he isn't really larping about it, ive seen a shit ton of asains with insane clavicles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Manletmachine
i mean judge it from his photos, he isn't really larping about it, ive seen a shit ton of asains with insane clavicles
In the photo i posted u can tell he’s a framecel twink

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I do not care about the frauded pictures of others, it's not hard to make yourself look deformed.
Cope
Provide evidence. Because all the angles and people he’s been around with measured heights prove otherwise lol. Yes most people lie about their heights I don’t deny that but Arnold is clearly above 5’10 JFL.
in what universe is this narrow in a basic home mirror, have the gym mirror pictures of influencers caused your brain to rot? they're tilted forward to make people look wider, every single picture taken in gym mirrors is essentially frauded and unreliable, if you send those kind of pictures to your coach they will scold you for being a retard.
No shit but again a 25.5 inch bideltoid would appear wide again do you understand the rarity of having shoulders that wide when u aren’t obese?
bodybuilding doesn't make any money, most of them are broke, their fanbase consists out of losers and homosexuals.
Lol anyone with a 25.5 inch bideltoid could easily be one of the more higher paid bodybuilders ur coping.
Sure but his shoulders would still look and be wide regardless of his skill size
I do not care what you think my measurements are, just like I do not care whether you think it's natural don't @ me in your dogshit threads.
I only speak the truth.
looks significantly narrower based on the trap insertions,
No lol
protip your traps insert at the end of your clavicles and mine are significantly wider than my head, his are barely wider than his head.
what’s ur skull size? If you have a big skull I’ll believe your shoulders are above 24 plus there’s no harm in telling me.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
ye he had pretty insane clavicle width despite looking starved, people think i have a large bidelt but i have a waist the size of my 5'6 grandma

he just angle frauds, my shoulders don't even fit on the frame when I take selfies.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, SomaliMax and gooner23
He’s 5’8, doubt it
yea idk if hes truthful about his height, looks his height cause hes skinny but idk, i mean clavicles don't lie tho doesn't look frauded too

Provide evidence.
google it.
No shit but again a 25.5 inch bideltoid would appear wide again do you understand the rarity of having shoulders that wide when u aren’t obese?
how wide you look is all proportions and perception.

being around 20-22 inches wide untrained isn't abnormal in a country where men are 6'1 on average, the statistics you post are from american marines who are like 5'7 on average.
Lol anyone with a 25.5 inch bideltoid could easily be one of the more higher paid bodybuilders ur coping.
they don't judge bodybuilders based on the width of their shoulders, almost all olympians have mediocre taper standing straight and shitty abs.
Sure but his shoulders would still look and be wide regardless of his skill size
not really.

dom mazzetti also looks wide, is he wide? nope.

what’s ur skull size? If you have a big skull I’ll believe your shoulders are above 24 plus there’s no harm in telling me.

never measured but autists have bigger heads on average than the rest of the population.

talking about this one, he showed me other photos in dms and he had a pretty good frame regardless
looks normal + the pictures are super try hard.

• So Sad
google it.
All I see is that now that he’s old he’s shrunk. Prime Arnold was 6’1/6’2 measured.
how wide you look is all proportions and perception.
True I don’t deny that
being around 20-22 inches wide untrained isn't abnormal in a country where men are 6'1 on average, the statistics you post are from american marines who are like 5'7 on average.
20 bideltoid is average I don’t think I once denied that and all the stats I lost show 20 being the average. But although 20 bideltoid is the average the top 1% is still a 23 bideltoid
they don't judge bodybuilders based on the width of their shoulders, almost all olympians have mediocre taper standing straight and shitty abs.
All of them are bigger than 99.99% of people and it’s very rare to find people bigger than them. The only people that tend to be bigger are just morbidly obese people who tend to taller ofc.

Morbidly obese people are the only ones you’ll see irl having a 25 bideltoid
not really.

View attachment 2761609

dom mazzetti also looks wide, is he wide? nope.

View attachment 2761612View attachment 2761613
TellemT was taller and wider bad comparison.
never measured but autists have bigger heads on average than the rest of the population.
Yes us autists tend to have bigger heads this is true. But a 25.5 bideltoid still sounds like larp? Can you ñame me any person with a 25.5 bideltoid that isn’t a strongman or 6’10+ & obese?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
yea no way nigga 25 is impossible naturally, laid is 23.5

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ElTruecel
he’s smaller like 21-22 I’m pretty sure
No saar, i saw another thread comparing him next to a guy who measured on camera. Hes >23

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
All I see is that now that he’s old he’s shrunk. Prime Arnold was 6’1/6’2 measured.
there's like 100 different websites that provide examples that he's not pick one, think it's just believe what you want in this case but almost all actors inflate their height.

i'm 6'2 on bare-feet in the evening, then again I could also be larping my height, it's kind of tricky to lay next to a tape measurement though as the numbers wouldn't be visible.
All of them are bigger than 99.99% of people and it’s very rare to find people bigger than them. The only people that tend to be bigger are just morbidly obese people who tend to taller ofc.
they are like 5'7 on average, and would probably look small next to average people in my country, shoulder width is 90% bone.
TellemT was taller and wider bad comparison
never seen him without shirt so hard to tell anyway.
Yes us autists tend to have bigger heads this is true. But a 25.5 bideltoid still sounds like larp? Can you ñame me any person with a 25.5 bideltoid that isn’t a strongman or 6’10+ & obese?
I've posted my shoulder circumference before with the tape measurement visible, it's 152cm or so.

that's 2x 65 cm with 22 cm spare to account for the rounding of the shoulders (they don't add as much as you think it's usually around 9-10 cm per shoulder)

I can flex them all the way to 70 cm.

I should probably add, I got diagnosed with a growth hormone disorder a while back, it's not acromegaly tier but it does affect parts of my body and is also likely why my shoulders are like that.

(it also gave me wrinkles on top of my skull and affects some bones in my face)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
No saar, i saw another thread comparing him next to a guy who measured on camera. Hes >23
no lol. 20-21 maybe 21-22 is his width he has an aesthetic physique but his shoulders aren’t that massive.
there's like 100 different websites that provide examples that he's not pick one, think it's just believe what you want in this case but almost all actors inflate their height.
Because he’s old
i'm 6'2 on bare-feet in the evening, then again I could also be larping my height, it's kind of tricky to lay next to a tape measurement though as the numbers wouldn't be visible.

they are like 5'7 on average, and would probably look small next to average people in my country, shoulder width is 90% bone.
No lol morbidly obese people here tend to be 6’0+ for the most part. They’ll usually be doing football
never seen him without shirt so hard to tell anyway.
He has many pics without his shirt look up some of his threads on here
I've posted my shoulder circumference before with the tape measurement visible, it's 152cm or so.

that's 2x 65 cm with 22 cm spare to account for the rounding of the shoulders (they don't add as much as you think it's usually around 9-10 cm per shoulder)

I can flex them all the way to 70 cm.
Hmmm show it again. Or maybe show someone measuring ur shoulders
I should probably add, I got diagnosed with a growth hormone disorder a while back, it's not acromegaly tier but it does affect parts of my body and is also likely why my shoulders are like that.

(it also gave me wrinkles on top of my skull and affects some bones in my face)
That makes sense but like idk. You would most likely be on the news or at least have some sort of traction for your bideltoid on a larger scale level lol.

no lol. 20-21 maybe 21-22 is his width he has an aesthetic physique but his shoulders aren’t that massive.

Because he’s old

No lol morbidly obese people here tend to be 6’0+ for the most part. They’ll usually be doing football

That makes sense but like idk. You would most likely be on the news or at least have some sort of traction for your bideltoid on a larger scale level lol.
Shoulders-to-Waist Width Ratio
1.86​

1.92​
FFMI (?)
22.1​

22.2​
Lean Mass
78 kg
172 lbs​

80.8 kg
178 lbs​
Shoulders Span
55 cm
22 inches​

58.1 cm
23 inches​
Waist Span
29.5 cm
12 inches​

30.3 cm​

Shoulders-to-Waist Width Ratio
1.86​

1.92​
FFMI (?)
22.1​

22.2​
Lean Mass
78 kg
172 lbs​

80.8 kg
178 lbs​
Shoulders Span
55 cm
22 inches​

58.1 cm
23 inches​
Waist Span
29.5 cm
12 inches​

30.3 cm​
This is laids stats bro he has 23 inch.

• JFL
Because he’s old
my father is in his 60's and the same height as when he was younger.

haven't seen any, don't know what to search for, I'm not that interested in bodybuilding or 'mogging'
old picture, think I was a few kilos lighter in this.

people look twice but nobody really cares that much, random people approach me if I'm wearing a tank top.

I don't look that disproportional, my torso is almost 24 inch long as well, so my width to length ratio in the upper body is not bizarre.

I get more comments on my side profile than my shoulders.

Last edited:
This is laids stats bro he has 23 inch.
Tales bro. It all says 22 or lower when I look it up. Also btw JFL bro
Kys
my father is in his 60's and the same height as when he was younger.
I c
haven't seen any, don't know what to search for, I'm not that interested in bodybuilding or 'mogging'
He was a user on .org and Incels.is lol not a pro bodybuilder or anything.
old picture, think I was a few kilos lighter in this.

View attachment 2761738
Hmmm ok
people look twice but nobody really cares that much, random people approach me if I'm wearing a tank top.

I don't look that disproportional, my torso is almost 24 inch long as well, so my width to length ratio in the upper body is not bizarre.

I get more comments on my side profile than my shoulders.
But you’ve never seen anyone with bigger bideltoid right?

Tales bro. It all says 22 or lower when I look it up. Also btw JFL bro
Cope ass nigga what source? I got that on a legit bodybuilding site.

Fuck you for posting my tik tok nigga thats good bait, i also hate .is so i wanted to site dox

ye he had pretty insane clavicle width despite looking starved, people think i have a large bidelt but i have a waist the size of my 5'6 grandma
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and gooner23
i mean just look at merakis pics still pretty good clavicle length, mogs basically everyone ive seen on this forum from a skeletal standpoint

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
i mean just look at merakis pics still pretty good clavicle length, mogs basically everyone ive seen on this forum from a skeletal standpoint

• So Sad
Cope ass nigga what source? I got that on a legit bodybuilding site.
They measured wrong laid is max 22 cope.
Fuck you for posting my tik tok nigga thats good bait, i also hate .is so i wanted to site dox
Kys. Fuck you normscum I don’t like how .is focuses too much on foids but all normscum must stay away. Normscum deserve to die and be tortured.

I have, but they were close to 7 foot tall.
Next you’re going to tell me you see David Gandy & Brad Pitt in your neighborhood daily.

Kys. Fuck you normscum I don’t like how .is focuses too much on foids but all normscum must stay away. Normscum deserve to die and be tortured.
Nigga u know at the point im not a normie kys. Ur join date is 3 weeks before me

• JFL
Next you’re going to tell me you see David Gandy & Brad Pitt in your neighborhood daily.
7% of the population in my country is above 6'4 and I live in the tallest part of it.

He’s a massive larper bro and has been called out on it multiple times since 2022
He bullshits and lies about so many things

• +1
Nigga u know at the point im not a normie kys. Ur join date is 3 weeks before me
No it isn’t lol. I’m on plenty of the other BP forums like .is since 2021.
7% of the population in my country is above 6'4 and I live in the tallest part of it.
I’m just going to guess Netherlands or somewhere in Bosnia.

No it isn’t lol. I’m on plenty of the other BP forums like .is since 2021.
Cope nigga im a rotcel while your out slaying. Im online way more than u faggot rope.

Cope nigga im a rotcel while your out slaying. Im online way more than u faggot rope.
Nobody is a bigger rotter than me on this forum except maybe 1-3 guys. I’m known as one of the biggest rotters on the internet u normscum degenerate

Nobody is a bigger rotter than me on this forum except maybe 1-3 guys. I’m known as one of the biggest rotters on the internet u normscum degenerate
Well see about that nigga its thursday, real niggas like me will be on tommorow night while your balls deep.

Well see about that nigga its thursday, real niggas like me will be on tommorow night while your balls deep.
dnr ur an NTfag. Ntfags can’t be rotters

Im online for longer than you and i have autism nigga kys.
Tales From the Bronx. You’re probably some wigger who hangs out with gang members I hope u get shanked and shot
A0E191FA 7F37 44E1 80BF E8B25638E9DC

I’m just going to guess Netherlands or somewhere in Bosnia.
yeah.

by the way I'm only a bit over 200lbs, it's not like I'm super heavy.

Ok maybe I can believe you then. But still the people u ran into with bigger bideltoid were probably strongman. However I still think yours is less than 25.5
by the way I'm only a bit over 200lbs, it's not like I'm super heavy.
Fair but still with how big ur build is u should probably be a little heavier than ur saying u are

Ok maybe I can believe you then. But still the people u ran into with bigger bideltoid were probably strongman. However I still think yours is less than 25.5

Fair but still with how big ur build is u should probably be a little heavier than ur saying u are
you don't need to believe it, broad is broad whether it's 24 or 25 makes almost no difference.

I was like 23 inch wide already when I started posting and I was barely 190lbs back then, didn't even look that abnormal, sometimes an old thread gets bumped and looking at old pictures of myself makes me cringe.

i'm around 94kg, I was 91 or 92 last year, gained a few kilos of muscle during the winter bulk ( I bulk for like 5 months a year )

• Hmm...
you don't need to believe it, broad is broad whether it's 24 or 25 makes almost no difference.

I was like 23 inch wide already when I started posting and I was barely 190lbs back then, didn't even look that abnormal, sometimes an old thread gets bumped and looking at old pictures of myself makes me cringe.

i'm around 94kg, I was 91 or 92 last year, gained a few kilos of muscle during the winter bulk ( I bulk for like 5 months a year )
What’s big show’s bideltoid then or someone like Oliver richters since they both probably have one of the biggest in the world.

What’s big show’s bideltoid then or someone like Oliver richters since they both probably have one of the biggest in the world.
whether it's broad or not just depends on your proportions, some dudes look just as broad at like 23 as another does at 20, looking too broad isn't positive either, I'd look deformed if my upper body wasn't so long.

you have to realize most bodybuilders are short as fuck, they aren't that big in reality.

Grass5

this is at 85kg when I started posting, didn't get as many accusations back then, every time I gain a few kilos they increase, every ounce looks like a lot when you already have a developed base.

• +1

looks significantly narrower based on the trap insertions, protip your traps insert at the end of your clavicles and mine are significantly wider than my head, his are barely wider than his head.

me when I was lean skin and bones can I become like u one day yakhi
currently bulking