Are 3 meals of protein enough for muscle growth?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I eat around 130-140 grams of protein a day in those 3 meals

Solution
ItsOverCel
You need to eat every hour to rebuild a muscle after damaging them.
no, you don't
eat how often you want, just eat enough calories from carbs and proteins. And if your total protein on bloodwork is more than 75 g/l then you eat enough protein. For most people 130-140 g is plenty

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
no, you don't
eat how often you want, just eat enough calories from carbs and proteins. And if your total protein on bloodwork is more than 75 g/l then you eat enough protein. For most people 130-140 g is plenty

• +1
Solution
no, you don't
Are you jacked?

no, you don't

"eat how often you want" Following this advice will never get anyone anywhere. I bet you're an ectomorph twink.

"eat how often you want" Following this advice will never get anyone anywhere. I bet you're an ectomorph twink.
I am an ectomorph, but I weigh 88 kilos at the height of 180 cm. I have gained 23 kilos while gymmaxing and have lost fat. I know how to train and eat

• +1
I am an ectomorph, but I weigh 88 kilos at the height of 180 cm. I have gained 23 kilos while gymmaxing and have lost fat. I know how to train and eat
I bet you "know" a lot at 18, JFL.