Are a Doomer?(like me)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
"the doomer has accepted his equally alone fate without resentment"
aka you will probably die alone without a girlfriend or kids like @Amnesia and @goat2x
but due being a social outcast not due to being a recessed fucking subhuman degenerate
perma dicktouchless loser

Gettyimages 477446432 612ssx612

before judging read this thread

@Good_Little_Goy @youngmaxxing @Dukeys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5431 and 2 others
3FFCED4A CB7C 41EC A299 55F05E161BA0

indeed brother goet

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and goat2x
Normies ruined the doomer meme tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5431
How to cope with having 0 copes left?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ok doomer

• Love it
No.

• +1
I can't accept a fate if I don't know where im headed in the long run. I have hopes, dreams, and im working towards all of them. Life has treated me pretty good so far and I'm doing everything in my power to set myself up for success.

• +1
I can't accept a fate if I don't know where im headed in the long run. I have hopes, dreams, and im working towards all of them. Life has treated me pretty good so far and I'm doing everything in my power to set myself up for success.
its more like a choice tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
its more like a choice tbh ngl
Well you can choose to rot on .me or atleast attempt to make something of yourself. Even if it fails you can always learn from the mistakes and incorporate them into an alternate path. I'd go with the latter.

• Hmm...
Well you can choose to rot on .me or atleast attempt to make something of yourself. Even if it fails you can always learn from the mistakes and incorporate them into an alternate path. I'd go with the latter.
bro you dont understand it jfl

all incels eventually become darkcel mentalcels and then it is too late to ever come back

• Woah
  • +1
then why write essays about it?
mirin.
Motivation if anything. If 3 sentences that took me 20 seconds to type up is an essay then I don't know what to tell you man.

this guy is going around being an annoying little cunt "muh disagreement"
Sorry I don't live up to your "looksmax.me etiquette" man.

yes i have embraced doomerism

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8846
Sorry I don't live up to your "looksmax.me etiquette" man.
its not etiquette but if you disagree with everyone just for the sake of it then your are a dumbass

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
its not etiquette but if you disagree with everyone just for the sake of it then your are a dumbass
I disagree with what I think is perpendicular to my beliefs. There is a lot of things about the blackpill I agree on and some thing I disagree on.

I disagree with what I think is perpendicular to my beliefs. There is a lot of things about the blackpill I agree on and some thing I disagree on.
ok, but in this thread you didnt even write shit thats correlated with it , LOL.
i wont search up your post history tho it might be your first...

ok, but in this thread you didnt even write shit thats correlated with it , LOL.
i wont search up your post history tho it might be your first...
I will admit that I'm just not familiar with a lot of it.

• +1