Are adhd guys slayers?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Are adhd guys slayers? Any studies about this?

Are adhd guys slayers? Any studies about this?
One study reported that men who had childhood ADHD were more likely than men without ADHD to report casual sex, infrequent condom use, and multiple sex partners.9

One study reported that men who had childhood ADHD were more likely than men without ADHD to report casual sex, infrequent condom use, and multiple sex partners.9
lifefuel for me

i guess my self diagnosis is wrong then

Adhd is positively associated with sexual success

Yes my teachers thought I was adhd and I got a girl pregnant in the middle school bathroom when I was in the 8th grade yuh

adhd = slayer
add = high inhib loser

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, stevielake and Crusile
No nigga, if we were i wouldn't be rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Tallooksmaxxer, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Depends. My brother has adhd and had 4 gfs in a year, meanwhile I also have adhd, and am incel

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
They probably Took chads For that study even tho i know one manlet normie ADHD that had frequent FWBs

If only ADHD was my only mental disability :(

PM me his face and height
No, but his face is average, height is about 5’8. If you are imagining some Chad you are wrong

people with adhd can be very extroverted and social, usually develop a charismatic personality

but alot of them also get bullied in school which fucks them up

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I have ADHD and although I had some shots with women, I was too mentally unorganized to make anything out of any of them.
Mild ADHD can make you a slayer, severe ADHD can make you a literal mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Adhd is an jncel trait